X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Valentino Rossi #46 View Post
    coppy/paste MotoGP.com ! vec sam procitao

hehehe,nisam video da je to srdjan vec postavio..
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Valentino Rossi #46 View Post
      Interesuje me dje ti to pitas nicky-a jel preko twittera ? pitaj Rossija ba
      Twiter naravno a Rossia nema na twiteru. Ne znam jesi gledao interviju u Americi prosle godine kad ga je pitao neko iz publike: Valentino kad ces da otvoris twiter acount i oduvas sve sa brojem "folowera"? On je odgovorio da se ne slaze dobro sa kompijuterima tako da nikad. Alex Briggs je na twiteru al on ne bi odgovorio za zivu glavu.
      [pic]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7776/80747749.gif[/pic]

Comment

• Vala bi ih baš oduvao !
        Valentino Rossi #46

G.O.A.T

Comment

• http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/2011...wind+from+Jere

..verujem da su mnogi videli detalje sa trke,ali evo jos pomalo..da li mozda neko zna,koja je ona zena u Benovoj ekipi?
          Last edited by Rossini; 09-04-11, 18:14.
          sigpic

Comment

• meni nece da otvori link

Comment

• page not found ?
              Valentino Rossi #46

G.O.A.T

Comment

• Originally posted by tb_bucc_lorenzo View Post
                meni nece da otvori link
                http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/2011...ind+from+Jerez Samo dodaj Z na kraj. Uživaj.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rossini View Post
                  http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/2011...wind+from+Jere

..verujem da su mnogi videli detalje sa trke,ali evo jos pomalo..da li mozda neko zna,koja je ona zena u Benovoj ekipi?
                  Benova mama - Meri.

Comment

• De puniet: Removed the screw in his left knee

DE PUNIET: REMOVED THE SCREW IN HIS LEFT KNEE

Yesterday, the Ducati Pramac rider, Randy De Puniet, was subjected to a surgery to remove the screw from the left knee which was inserted into his broken leg after last year's crash at Sachsenring. The operation was successful, now the Frenchman will be taking some time off before the third race of the MotoGP in Estoril.

"I'm fine -said De Puniet-, though now that the local anesthesia has lost its effect I feel a bit 'of pain. One chapter closes, now without this screw I hope to improve my performance on track. In these days I hope to reach my physical condition in view of race in Estoril".

Comment

• GP12 TESTING SESSION
                      Saturday Apr 09 2011
                      Jerez (Spain)

NICKY HAYDEN COMPLETES DUCATI TEST AT JEREZ WITH THE GP12

The final day of testing at Jerez de la Frontera didn’t get started until 1:00 p.m., due to unfavorable weather conditions that greeted the Ducati Marlboro Team on its arrival at the circuit. High humidity that bordered on rain made riding on the track impractical until lunchtime, when the sun came out and thoroughly dried the asphalt.

Nicky Hayden was therefore able to try the GP12, just as his teammate had done yesterday, and he quickly made up for lost time, lapping almost continuously until completing 61 laps.

“When I woke up this morning, the sky was really gray and the track was completely wet,” said Nicky Hayden. “I was pretty disappointed. I didn’t think we’d be able to do anything because it wouldn’t have made sense to waste a day testing in those conditions. The situation got better and better though, and after lunch, I was able to put on my leathers. I couldn’t wait to ride, and it was worth the wait. It’s an honor to be able to participate in the first track test of the GP12 because it doesn’t happen very often that you get to ride a bike on the track for the first time: it’s a special feeling. Everything went well, and we didn’t have a single problem: the motor is really nice to use, and I had a lot of fun riding the bike. I hope I gave some useful feedback to Filippo and the boys. I know they’ll be working on this bike while we go back to focusing on the next race, because this season just started.”

“First of all, I’d like to thank everyone at Ducati,” said Filippo Preziosi, “because thanks to their hard work and expertise, it was possible to carry out three days of trouble-free testing and complete nearly a thousand kilometers with the GP12 in its track debut. Having received consistent feedback about the bike from four different riders puts us in a position to efficiently continue the development process, because we can prioritize the work we have left to carry out.”

Comment

• Last edited by YAMAHAY; 09-04-11, 20:45.

Comment

• Yamaha pogledaj na rezervaru koliko sati kazaljke pokazuju 5 do 12 krajnje vrijeme da to "magare" od Ducatia pocne pobjedjivati ;);)
                          Robin van Persie: “I received many proposals to leave Arsenal, but my heart speaks louder and will not let me leave.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Srdjan Erceg View Post
                            Benova mama - Meri.
                            tnx..uhh nije joj lako bilo,verujem..
                            sigpic

Comment

• haha, dobra fora
                              Jedini nacin da postanes mudriji je da nadmudris mudrijeg protivnika.

Comment

• Marca: Doohan believes Rossi’s era may have ended

Monday, 11 April 2011

In quotes published by Spanish daily Marca, five-times 500cc World Champion Mick Doohan states his opinion that he thinks Rossi “will find it tough to be MotoGP World Champion again, despite being a great rider” and that his career will not be “a downhill ride any more”.

Doohan commented: “He's in his 12th season at the elite level so it doesn't get any easier, especially after you've had that success. I'm not saying that his career's over, but it's not a downhill ride any more. He is a great rider, there’s no other way of saying it. I think in any sport, you've only really got a decade to totally immerse yourself in the top of a sport.”

Izvor: MotoGP
                                Last edited by Valentino Rossi #46; 12-04-11, 16:06. Reason: Greška :D
                                Valentino Rossi #46

G.O.A.T

Comment

Working...
                                X