Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MotoGP - vesti, informacije, glasine ...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VR6 View Post
    Cccc nemoj se tako brzo nadati I da ode Horhe sigurno će Rossi imati teškog rivala u timu
    A ovo su još samo priče , polako čekajte konkretnije stvari

Comment

• Izgleda da je gotovo

http://gpxtra.com/2016/04/07/lorenzo...ducati-switch/

Послато са GT-I9300 користећи Тапаток 2

Comment

• Originally posted by BogdanB View Post
        Izgleda da je gotovo

http://gpxtra.com/2016/04/07/lorenzo...ducati-switch/

Послато са GT-I9300 користећи Тапаток 2
        Neeeeeee Horheeeeee Nadam se da će se nešto izjaloviti, bar se nadam da će u Yamahu stići Vinjales

Comment

• Interesuje me samo jedna stvar u vezi ovog potencijalnog transfera, a to ćemo moći da saznamo tek za godinu dana minimum...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vanja #66 View Post
            Interesuje me samo jedna stvar u vezi ovog potencijalnog transfera, a to ćemo moći da saznamo tek za godinu dana minimum...
            Koliko je para trazio??
            MESSI 10

Comment

Interesuje me samo jedna stvar u vezi ovog potencijalnog transfera, a to ćemo moći da saznamo tek za godinu dana minimum...
              Možda to kako će se snaći u Dukatiju ako se ovo završi...

Comment

da li će više ikad u životu zabeležiti MotoGP pobedu?

Comment

• Originally posted by miha92 View Post
                  Koliko je para trazio??
                  Originally posted by NEMANJA97 View Post
                  Možda to kako će se snaći u Dukatiju ako se ovo završi...
                  Originally posted by VR6 View Post
                  da li će više ikad u životu zabeležiti MotoGP pobedu?
                  Nope... Malo više ŠBB...

Comment

• GPxtra ‏@GP_Xtra 2m2 minutes ago
                    Marc Marquez just said he has opened contract talks with Honda, but has also been approached by Ducati #MotoGP #MM93

Comment

• Mislim da ce Zarko biti otkrovenje sledece godine.Kompletnijeg vozaca nije bilo bas dugo vremena.Izuzetno precizan,samouveren i dobar u duelima.Ne pravi nepromisljene poteze i deluje kao da je imun na vodu u usima.Samo da ne napravi gresku u odabiru tima,mislim da je Yamaha motor kao stvoren za njegov stil voznje(kao i za Lorenzov).Ducati mi je nekako vise motor za Marquesa,cini mi se da se on malo bolje snalazi na tim pomalo neuroticnim masinama.Uostalom videcemo,mozda i gresim.Cini mi se da Lorenzo ima problem sa samopouzdanjem,isti problemi se ponavljaju,ukoliko ga obidju dva vozaca obilaze ga i svi ostali ili pada,ne uspeva da odrzi ritam.Na stranu blam od prosle godine koji su napravili on i Marques,jedno su izjave za stampu a drugo ponasanje timova.Cini mi se da ni Honda jos uvek nije produzila ugovor sa Markom,bez obzira sto su zdusno branili njegovo ponasanje na stazi(sto je na kraju krajeva i normalno).Videcemo kako ce se sezona razvijati,deluje da ce biti interesantna.

Comment

• Originally posted by BogdanB View Post
                        GPxtra ‏@GP_Xtra 2m2 minutes ago
                        Marc Marquez just said he has opened contract talks with Honda, but has also been approached by Ducati #MotoGP #MM93
                        Dukati aktivan na sve strane Ja bi najviše voleo da Lorenzo i Markez ne menjaju svoje timove , ali dobro ima vremena saznaćemo epilog i ovoga

Comment

• A Boga mi to bih volio vidjeti. Samo sto to smrdi na Rosijeve korake, pa ne znam bas
                          1994 1995 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004
                          1997 1999 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2008 2009 2015
                          sigpic

Comment

• Što se tiče Zarka na mene ostavlja utisak da je doktorirao moto2, i da neće puno pokazati u gpu, šta znam..
                            Ozbiljan potez Dukatija, u momentu kada se polako uključuje i 4. fabrika oni tipuju na dva najbolja vozača trenutno
                            Твоја победа ће бити уколико свако од нас задржи део добродушности коју си безусловно делио са свима нама кроз свако твоје писање.
                            До поновног сусрета, твој Швабо

mala H2H 2018/19
                            suicide
                            velika H2H 2019/20

Comment

• Rossi puts blame for tyre problems on Ducati
                              Published: Today 20:05

Rossi puts blame for tyre problems on Ducati
                              Valentino Rossi has put the blame for the tyre problems suffered by Scott Redding last time out firmly on the shoulders of Ducati, speaking in the press conference for this weekend’s third round of the championship in Argentina.

Adding to paddock speculation that the key factor in Redding’s tyre problems may not have been a fault from Michelin, but instead a consequence of the combination of Redding’s size, his aggressive riding style and the power of the Ducati, Rossi says that the other teams can’t be penalised for their problems.

“During all the tests, and in the race in Qatar and in Argentina, we never had problems. Last week, we were ready to race and make 25 laps, and our feeling on the bike and our data on tyre temperatures didn’t show any problems.

“I hope that the other bikes, in this case the Ducati, can fix the problem, because otherwise the other manufacturers have to also race with a very hard, hard, hard tyre – and I thin that that is not good for the show or not good for the performance. They have to fix the problem.”

Michelin themselves have still to complete their analysis of Redding’s problem tyre, and have said repeatedly that they won’t be drawn to speculate until that process is complete and they have facts.
                              http://www.motorcyclenews.com/sport/...ms-on-ducati-/

Lorenzo doesn’t have “balls” for Ducati switch, says Rossi

By: Jamie Klein, News Editor
                              2016-03-19
                              Valentino Rossi thinks that his factory Yamaha teammate Jorge Lorenzo doesn’t have the “balls” to leave the team in favour of Ducati at the end of the season.

Lorenzo’s future remains the subject of intense speculation, with the Spaniard yet to accept an offer by Yamaha to extend his current contract that expires at the end of 2016.

And Rossi, who spent two difficult years at Ducati in 2011 and 2012 before returning to Yamaha, predicts Lorenzo will end up staying put instead of gambling on a switch to the Italian marque.

“To sign with Ducati you need to be brave, you need big balls,” said Rossi. “So I think Lorenzo stays with Yamaha."

Read Also:

Yamaha: “Lorenzo must decide whether to stay or leave”
                              Asked why he ended up signing a new two-year contract with Yamaha before the start of the season, Rossi added: “I was thinking of waiting for a few races, but then Yamaha made me an offer.

“They were happy, I was happy, so why not?”

Lorenzo has "more options" than Rossi

For his part, Lorenzo asserted that his scenario differs from that of Rossi, as he has more options outside of his current employers than his teammate.

"I'm in a different situation from Valentino,” the Spaniard told Movistar. “I am the defending champion and with my past [no problems with other teams], I have more options and can wait.

“I have had a proposal [from Yamaha] on the table for a week, which is what I wanted. It’s very good, better than the current contract. It's a big deal but I decided to wait.”
                              http://www.motorsport.com/motogp/new...-rossi-680892/

Comment

• Pisalo se vec o tome da Ducati razmatra pored JLo i MMa jos pre par nedelja.Mozda njih dvoje su znali prosle godine nesto sto mi ni ove jos ne znamo

Comment

Working...
                                X