No announcement yet.

Arsenal London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Živ si? Nije te utepala žena, nisi spalio kafanu? Dobro je.
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Gangrena View Post
      Da li ces ponovo da mlatis da smo podkradeni , jebote covece dal si realan ......
      Ma nismo pokradeni. Nije penal, samo kazem da se poklanjaju penali kao drugima ovo bi bio penal. Ali ovo nije dovoljno za penal.
      sigpic
      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
        Živ si? Nije te utepala žena, nisi spalio kafanu? Dobro je.
        Jedva sestro mila proširio mi se posao gotovo da nisam imao slobodnog vremena zadnjih mesec dana To je ono kad se daš u privatnike pa misliš da si sam svoj gazda a na kraju ispadne da nisi nikom
        Last edited by Lord Gangarić; 17-03-16, 12:11.
        sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Hull H 24/0
          Leicester H 24/2
          Burnley H 23/2
          Soton H 22/0
          Watford 20/1
          Barca A 20/1
          Swansea H 17/1
          Nama je iskoristenost sansi 4.6%

Na pocetku sezone sam govorio ako bude na 20% ide titula pjeske.

Bas bih volio vidjeti presjek za cijelu sezonu koliko su suteva imali i kolika je iskoristenost suteva.
          sigpic

Comment

• Odbrana

Napad

Editovano. Jbni tapatalk.
            Last edited by Abel; 17-03-16, 18:49.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Gangrena View Post
              Jedva sestro mila proširio mi se posao gotovo da nisam imao slobodnog vremena zadnjih mesec dana To je ono kad se daš u privatnike pa misliš da si sam svoj gazda a na kraju ispadne da nisi nikom
              Pa ovde nažalost ne znaš šta je gore... da li da radiš za nekog ili da si "svoj gazda"... ali bar država ima koristi od tebe, eto bar neko..
              A uplašili smo se da nisi i ti digo ruke ovde od Akija, analitičara & co.... ili opet obuo kopačke
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...senal-manager/

Jonathan Liew: Stay

No. Of course not. Are you absolutely nuts? You can see why Arsenal fans are desperate for a change: no fan in their 20s or younger can really remember a time before Wenger, and at a time when Pep Guardiolas and Jurgen Klopps are flying around the shop, there’s always a lascivious curiosity about the other futures you might have had, let alone the other futures that present themselves now.

It’s a very, very bad idea. Don’t do it. Deep down – and I’m speaking to the vast majority of Arsenal fans here – you love Wenger. Admit it. You love him really. You love his style, his charm, his sense of humour, his principles, his Renaissance fixation with beauty. You love the cheeky little glint in his eye when you’re winning, you love the way every defeat cuts him even deeper than it cuts you. You love that he shoved Jose Mourinho. You love that he’s not Jose Mourinho.

But this doesn’t have to be a decision taken on sentiment – although, frankly, there are far worse things you can base a decision on. Arsenal, more than any club in the… world, probably? – is Wenger’s club. Everything from the beds at the hotels where they stay on away trips, to the length of the grass on the training pitches, to the food they serve in the canteen, is tailored to his preference. There are 11-year-old kids in the academy who are being coached to play football exactly the way Wenger wants. You can sack Wenger in an instant, but it’ll take years before you actually get rid of him.

If you genuinely want shot of him, it needs to be a managed transition over a number of years. Slowly roll out the rug from under his shoes. Start by bulking up your contacts in European football, both agents and coaches. Work out how you’re going to do transfer deals without him. Take back the youth academy, bring in one or two younger executives on the football side. Then, just as he spots what’s happening and starts to kick up a fuss, make a naked appeal to his ego: to his shock and surprise, you unveil a giant statue of him outside the Emirates, in front of the newly-renamed Arsène Wenger stand on the newly-renamed Wenger Road. As you do that, slip an arm around his shoulder and tell him he has a job for life at the club, but you’re appointing Roger Schmidt on a three-year contract.

The Alex Ferguson parallel is flawed for a number of reasons, but Wenger’s not exactly Brian Clough either. He’s not going to get Arsenal relegated any time soon. He’s not even going to finish fifth any time soon. I’m not going to patronise Arsenal fans by telling them they should be happy with fourth place, but make a clean break with Wenger now and you invite nothing less than total and lasting unhappiness. And really, isn’t that what it’s all about? Win or lose, Arsenal make you happy. And Wenger, loath as you may be to admit, makes you happy too.

Ono cega je mene najvise strah objasnio covjek. Ne mozes otjerati njega iz kluba, jednostavno ne mozes. Tu je 20 godina i sve je vodio, od vrha do dna.

I jos jedna bitna stvar se ovdje nalazi, a veze se za Joakima, jesu transferi. Ako Wenger ne bude DoF, a vjerujem da ce odbiti tu rolu i napustiti klub u potpunosti, onda novi menadzer se nalazi u veoma zajebanoj poziciji gdje treba da pregovara sa pijavicama agentima, a nema nikakve konekcije.
                sigpic

Comment

• http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...himovic-alert/

Najduzi trial period u historiji sporta ako ga dovede. 14 jebenih godina.

sigpic

Comment

• Realno ne treba da ode, to svi znaju. Zato bi svi da ga se i resimo jer je jedino on ostao od tih menadzera koji su verni klubu svi ostali su obicni placenici... Bilo je sezona kada su ga zeleli mnogi on je ostajao ne vidim zasto sad ne bi mi njemu dali malo kredita... I dalje cemo ostati u top 4 a to je sasvim solidan rezultat... Ali necu vise da se nerviram oko njih do kraja sezone sta god urade znam da nece ispasti iz top 4 to mi dovoljno navikao sam sta da se radi

Comment

• Bila bi fora da Venger ostane, ali malo poludi pa dovede Ibrahimovica i Jaju Turea. Pravili bi sprdacinu po travnjacima EPL-a

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimitrije View Post
                        Bila bi fora da Venger ostane, ali malo poludi pa dovede Ibrahimovica i Jaju Turea. Pravili bi sprdacinu po travnjacima EPL-a
                        Čak šta više i moguć scenario ili ti neki očajnički potez sa njegove strane
                        sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• 115 sansi kreirao od toga samo 18 asistencija. Tuga. Mogao je apsolutni rekord da postavi, nesto sto niko ne bi oborio, nikad.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Topdzije, hoće li Žirud igrati od prvog minuta? Imam neki osećaj da će dati bar jedan gol ako bude igrao...
                            I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• Originally posted by z0La View Post
                              Topdzije, hoće li Žirud igrati od prvog minuta? Imam neki osećaj da će dati bar jedan gol ako bude igrao...
                              Ako je s Welbekom sve uredu igra Welbz, ako ne igra Olivije.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Dobar tim, moze pjeske biti dosta golova danas. Mesut ako bude imao prostora, gasi fudbal.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X