No announcement yet.

Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ako je Timoti zvijer ne znam sta reci za Renata, nehumano je jak i brz za nekog ko ima 18 godina. Super moderni vezista.
    sigpic

Comment

• Pitam se hoce li Poketino pred mec sa Junajtedom reci svojim igracima, momci, pa to je Junajted
      sigpic

Comment

• Marli đavole jedan nek ti je srećno, berićetno i dugovečno!

Posle one dve želje na profilnoj ne ide da ti tamo čestitam... mislim sve će biti bledunjavo
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Saf kada bi se vratio mislim da bi to urodilo plodom. Jeste da ti potcenjuje protivnika. Ali isto samo zamisli koliko je on u glavi verovao igračima. I verovao da je njegova ekipa bolja. Tj miljama bolja od njih.
          Originally posted by Vladan
          SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
          :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Hvala Olja. .
            Originally posted by Vladan
            SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
            :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• EL PAÍS Deportes

EXCLUSIVA | Mourinho ha firmado un precontrato con el Manchester United para sustituir a Van Gaal
              http://deportes.elpais.com/deportes/...rno_rsoc=TW_CM

EXCLUSIVE | Mourinho has signed a pre-contract with Manchester United to replace Van Gaal
              It is being reported by @diegotorresro that Manchester United have signed a pre-agreement with José Mourinho.

It is being written that Mourinho and United have signed a common contract that gurantees United "the rights" to secure Mourinho next season

This contract is also said to maintain a clause that guarantees Mourinho a payment should United now decide against hiring him as manager.

The contract, which @diegotorresro , reports on states that if Man United have not signed a formal contract with Mourinho by May 1st

...then United will have to pay Mourinho £5million. If he is not signed by June 1st, they must pay another £10million.

This contract is to ensure that Mourinho is in place by May, which is when players usually decide on summer moves, recruitment starts.

What this contract reveals, according to Torres, is that Mourinho has committed to United. Which is the club he dreams of managing.

It also reveals that Man United are not completely certain about Mourinho, and has wiggle room to go out and look for a different manager.

Torres reports that the man who wants to hire Mourinho is Man United director Ed Woodward. He faces an opposition, however ...

He stats that both Sir Alex Ferguson, who chose Moyes over Mourinho in 2013, and Sir Bobby Charlton are both unsure about Mourinho.

This is where this contract comes in. United have now secured Mourinho (Woodward happy), but can search elsewhere (Sir Alex/Sir Bobby happy)

The revelation of this information comes, according to Torres, as part of Real Madrid contracting Mourinho about taking over again.

They found out, however, that agreeing a deal would prove difficult as Mourinho had already in February agreed a deal with Man United.
              SAF i Carlton

Pustite najveceg da dodje i ostvari san
              sigpic

Comment

• Gestifute source 'confirms' Mourinho has signed with Man United, whole story

On March 1st, El Pais kicked off the approach to spring with an article about Real Madrid already being a bit uneasy with Zinedine Zidane as their manager. This was typical stuff because Real Madrid, under Florentino Perez, are always uneasy with their manager... it's the way of life.

There was another aspect to the story: Jose Mourinho. He was, once more, the apple of Florentino's eye, but the president couldn't have his way because Manchester United had got there first.

We explained at the time:

'Spanish newspaper El Pais have an article on Monday saying that there's murmurings at Real Madrid over Zinedine Zidane. Already. It's apparently not thought the Frenchman is ready for the job he's currently in, and Real Madrid wanted someone else instead.

That someone else is stated as being Jose Mourinho, and El Pais say Real Madrid negotiated throughout January with Jorge Mendes, over Mourinho sensationally returning to Madrid. However, El Pais says the calls stopped and Madrid's Jose Angel Sanchez found out Mourinho had signed a pre-contract agreement with, wait for it, you're never going to guess... Manchester United.

There's a penalty clause if either side pull out of the agreement, say El Pais, and in the 'presidential entourage' (Florentino Perez's mates) it's thought that Real Madrid were used by the Mourinho camp to pressure Manchester United.'

On March 19th, they have another story. Well, more or less the same story with figures added. It's said that sources close to Gestifute, the agency Jorge Mendes owns, have confirmed Mourinho has signed a pre contract agreement with Manchester United.

And then there's this bit:

'If United do not sign the final contract (with Mourinho) before May 1st, they must pay £5m; If by June 1st he's still not signed, they shall pay another £10m. May is the key, because it's the month in which the vast majority of the signings of players are closed and the plans formed.'

We have to bring forward a really important point here: Both articles were written by Diego Torres.

Torres is a very well respected journalist in Spain, but he's also the author of a very critical Mourinho biography. The Portuguese manager and his entourage were furious with the very harsh look at him, and spoke out about the content.

It's the book that contained the claim about Mourinho crying when David Moyes got the Manchester United job. A claim which has been strongly denied since, and whilst Manchester United fans may like to believe the tears, they would surely also see Mourinho wouldn't happily give the guy any leaks.

To think that Gestifute would encourage leaks toward Torres is unrealistic. There's either something else at play, or this is all nonsense.
                http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/t...man-united-who
                sigpic

Comment

• Ja se ovome danas nadam, al ajde da vidimo...

DDG
                  Darmijan Smoling Blind Roho
                  Kerik (Svajni ) Snajderlin
                  Valensija Mata Marsijal
                  Rashford

Comment

• Najmlađi strelac u istoriji mančesterskog derbija.. 18 god i 141 dan

Last edited by miloolja; 20-03-16, 18:17.
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Da se igraju samo derbiji Van Gal lagano do titule. Solidan mec danas iako igra nije bila nesto posebno ali vrlo vazna 3 boda. Ne znam samo kako im pre neki vikend prtiv WBA nisu bila toliko vazna 3 boda pa se poklanja igrac vise u 20. min. Koliko put spomenuto i sada kada pomislim nista meni nije jasno, Noric,Bornmut, WBA, Sanderlend, Njukasl 2x, i jos ponesto. Koliko samo odigranih lezernih meceva protiv na papiru manjih ekipa neverovatno. Ajde malo neke konstantnosti a ne popale nas ovakvom tekmom pa hlladan tus na narednom mecu. Da se zapne malo za top 4.

Comment

• Do kraja sezone dobijte ove levate od Spudsa i Lester i ja cu navijat da Fergie ne bude supak i pusti Murinja da preuzme, deal?
                        sigpic
                        "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                        AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Zar ne ispadne kontra od onoga zasta navijas? Bez obzira sta LVG uradi sa Murinjom ako je dogovoreno dogovoreno je...

Comment

• Originally posted by maliajnstajn View Post
                            Do kraja sezone dobijte ove levate od Spudsa i Lester i ja cu navijat da Fergie ne bude supak i pusti Murinja da preuzme, deal?
                            Samo sam jednom navijao protiv Junajteda. U poslednjem kolu kad je igrao protiv Blekpula, navijao sam za Holoveja da se spasi Blekpul, Mancester vec osvojio bio titulu. Drugi put ce biti protiv Lestera ako im ista bude znacila ta utakmica.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Sto je najzanimljivije od svega, vi ako ugrabite to mesto u LS, mozete smatrati ovu sezonu izuzetno uspesnom. Afirmisali se mladi igraci, i to kakvi mladi igraci, stene za buducnost, malo pozicija vam fali da popunite tim da imate savrsenu masinu za sledecu sezonu plus slag na tortu, dolazi Murinjo.
                              It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                                Samo sam jednom navijao protiv Junajteda. U poslednjem kolu kad je igrao protiv Blekpula, navijao sam za Holoveja da se spasi Blekpul, Mancester vec osvojio bio titulu. Drugi put ce biti protiv Lestera ako im ista bude znacila ta utakmica.
                                SAmo pobjeda vas vodi u top 4 i opet bi navijao za Lester?
                                sigpic
                                "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                                AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

Working...
                                X