No announcement yet.

Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Četvrto mjesto je nekim čudom još moguće, prije svega zbog očajnog Sitija koji od objavljivanja dolaska Gvardiole ima 2 pobjede u ligi (protiv Vile i Sanderlenda).
    Nešto kontam da će Vest Hem na kraju biti 4. a ne Siti ili Junajted, mada sam uvjeren, da ako bude između Sitija i Junajteda (borba za četvrto), da će Junajted biti pobjednik. Pelegrini je izgleda odlučio da zagorča Gvardioli život

Comment

• Originally posted by maliajnstajn View Post
      SAmo pobjeda vas vodi u top 4 i opet bi navijao za Lester?
      E sad, takva situacija ako se desi ne znam, ali Lester je bas vazno za fudbal, za sport da osvoji, a i obezbijedimo li TOP 4 moze se desiti da Murinjo pobjegne, a zna se da je meni Murinjo prioritet, pa sve ostalo.
      sigpic

Comment

• Here we go again

Manchester United refuse to comment on Mourinho contract reports

Manchester United would not comment on Sunday on reports that JoseMourinho has signed a pre-contract to take over as manager in place of Louis van Gaal at the end of the season.

A club official told Reuters they would be making no response to the story in Spanish newspaper El Pais which cited sources close to former Chelsea manager Mourinho.

The Portuguese, who also managed Real Madrid and Inter Milan, has been persistently linked in the media with the Old Trafford job since departing Stamford Bridge for the second time in December.

United, who are sixth in the Premier League, face fourth-placed Manchester City later on Sunday needing a result to boost their chances of qualifying for the Champions League.

Under the terms of the agreement - which was apparently agreed back in February - El Pais reported that United would have to pay Mourinho £5 million if they did not offer him a full contract by May 1 and another £10 million if they failed to give him the job by June 1.

Van Gaal signed a three-year contract in May 2014 but is not expected to see out the deal with fans unhappy with the style of play and poor results.

The report, which cited a source with links to the company run by Mourinho's agent Jorge Mendes, said United wanted a flexible deal because of a split in the Old Trafford board as to whether the 53-year-old was the right choice for the club.

OUR VIEW
        It'd be the easiest thing in the world to deny that there is anything in this story, and United have denied speculation in the past. So this non-denial will be taken as a confirmation by fans; depending on how Sunday's Manchester derby goes, it might get a proper confirmation sooner rather than later.

Two other things make us think that the original story has to be true, incidentally. Firstly, El Pais is far and away the most reputable newspaper in Spain, and rarely touches the rampant speculation about transfers and managers that the likes of Marca and Sport trade in. Secondly, this all sounds such a bizarre set-up that it's hard to imagine how it could have been invented. The odd situation is apparently down to Bobby Charlton and Alex Ferguson being unsure about Mourinho being the right man for Old Trafford.
        sigpic

Comment

• Gledam sad snimak. Snajderlin odličan u drugom.

Mogli smo lagano da damo još koji.

Comment

• Comment

• Gasi internet
              sigpic
              "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
              AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Dobra Aki. Dobra
                Originally posted by Vladan
                SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Marka

Real Madrid drop De Gea interest
                  Real Madrid have decided to pull the plug on their plan to bring in David de Gea from Manchester United in the summer. Instead, they will be keeping faith with Keylor Navas, who is set to be offered a bumper new contract in the coming days as a reward for his stunning form this season.
                  Sources from the Real Madrid board, who preferred to remain anonymous, confirmed these developments to German news agency dpa. "Keylor Navas is a fans' favourite and his performances have been top-drawer. There is no need to search for another goalkeeper, and that includes De Gea", they are quoted as saying.
                  'Los Blancos' previously tried to land De Gea in August 2015, only for the deal to fall through late on in strange circumstances. Navas had been set to join United in part exchange for the Spain international, but instead stayed and has made the most of his second chance at the Bernabéu.
                  sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Dilejni, koji inace pojma nema od kad je Vudvord tu, kaze da je Murinjov prioritet Kejn, a zeli jos dva defanzivca, vezistu i brzo krilo.

Sta mislite ko sigurno ostaje? Po meni su mirni: De Hea, Smoling, Darmijan, Sou, Valensija, Svajni, Snajderlin, Martijal i Runi.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Kane u Utd, i to je skoro sigurno novi transfer rekord u svetu fudbala. Nemoguca misija iskreno, vece sanse bile za Balea onda, koji nije bio toliko zagrizen da ostaje u Spursima. Ovaj momak je totalno druga prica, ponekad tako pogledam kako se raduje, kako daje 150%, hoce da umre za klub, pomislim da nikad nece ni otici iz Spursa.

Dovesti njega, ubijas dve muve jednim udarcem, prvo sto je Englez, drugo sto je top klasa napadac za narednih mozda 10 godina, mislim to je vec sad evidentno da nije one season wonder i da se ta klasa videla i prosle sezone.

Ali onda kada bolje razmislim, sta sa Martialom ? 4-2-3-1 je osnova svake igre Moua, i tu Martial moze biti samo ono "radno krilo" i da se trosi vise, kao Hazard (koji se sada raspada, a mozda veliki udeo ima ta prosla sezona). Drugo sto on uopste nije krilo, ali to je do van Gaala. A trece, tu je i ovaj mali Rashford, grom iz vedra neba. Ne deluje uopste kao onaj mali Wilson koji mozda nije delovao kao kapacitet, ovaj mali se ozbiljno namece sa svojim kvalitetima.
                        Moze van Gaal biti veliki serator sto bi Nash rekao, ali odati mu priznanje za ove mladje igrace, odakle ih vadi i koliko njih je promovisao ove i prosle sezone, za svaku pohvalu.
                        sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                        -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Mislim i da je Depaj siguran bar sto se sledece sezone tice, za dugorocne planove ce se tek trebati dokazivati, pored njega za sledecu sezonu mislim da je i Roho siguran kao neka bekap opcija i eventualno Erera, sve ostalo je jako diskutabilno.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Kejn je dijete Totenhema, mlad je, igrace LS sledece sezone, nece taj nidje. Ako se izbori LS Ibra bi morao da se dovodi, ali mislim da od toga nema nista, a Ibra nece trositi mozda i poslednju godinu na top nivou bez LS. Naravno ako je sad osvoji sve se mijenja, ali znami da nece. Runi ce kod Zozea igrati desetku, u to sam prilicno siguran, Martijal lijevo, a ko ce biti u napadu je pravo pitanje. Iguain moze da se dovede, das tih 80-100 miliona i imas ga.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Kejn je djete Arsenala, ima on u sebi izdajnicke krvi nista se ne brinite.
                              sigpic
                              "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                              AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Imao je osam godina pošto je proveo godinu dana u Arsenalu i to ga, naravno, čini detetom Arsenala.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X