Miami 2016.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ClayWarrior View Post
    Najmladji igrac u Masters 1000 1/2 jos od Delpa, i novi broj 1 druge najvece teniske nacije
    Bice on novi broj 1 i na globalnom nivou. Ima talenta, ima harizmu. Drzak je, ponekad cak i bezobrazan. Znaci ima sve predispozicije da bude novi br.1. Ovde u Majamiju je jedina kakva-takva opasnost po Novaka.

Comment

• To bi u jednom trenutku moralo da se desi, samo sigurno nece biti lako pored dosta kandidata
      Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by skeptik View Post
        Bice on novi broj 1 i na globalnom nivou. Ima talenta, ima harizmu. Drzak je, ponekad cak i bezobrazan. Znaci ima sve predispozicije da bude novi br.1. Ovde u Majamiju je jedina kakva-takva opasnost po Novaka.
        Možda, ako bude spreman na odricanja.Mc je isto bio lud, ali to je bio drugačiji tenis tad i raspored. To niko ne uzima u obzir, a neko manje talentovan a posvećen može biti budući No1.
        Dosad je prolazio, sad mu slijede ozbiljniji protivnici i drugačija igra, tu će se pokazati.
        Volio bih vidjeti kako će Novak igrati protiv njega.
        BH paralelu udara osovinski tijelom, a ne iz zgloba. Mana

Comment

• Imao je jos jedno normalnu pres konferenciju, hvaleci i Milosa i Keija i Rafu i Rodzera.. samo izgleda na terenu ne moze da se kontrolise, ali i sam kaze da je takav oduvek

Q. Very tight match. You kept control all the way and served great. Can you just analyze it, give us your take on it?
          NICK KYRGIOS: Yeah, I mean, he's been playing some great tennis. I think he's improved a lot over the last couple months, especially -- I've been watching him and I feel like he's trying to do more things from the back of the court and really give the ball a big rip.

I knew I had to come out and serve well. Didn't really serve my greatest today at all. Last couple matches I've struggled on serve.

Yeah, really learned how to return this year and I'm returning really good and I'm moving well. I am giving myself more opportunities. I thought I competed very well today.

Q. How sweet did it feel at the end on that match point?
          NICK KYRGIOS: Yeah, felt okay, I guess. You know, for me it's just another tennis match. I'm going to go out there tomorrow and try and enjoy myself and try and get the win.

Q. Breaks are always great to get. When you get them at the very beginning, first game of the match, how does that help set the tone? Give you a little momentum? Maybe put the other guy on his heels.
          NICK KYRGIOS: Yeah, definitely. I mean, that just gives me more confidence on my return games. That definitely set the tone early in the match. That obviously helped me win the first set obviously with that break in hand.

I feel as if I'm returning a lot better. That's the major thing this year. I am giving myself so many more chances and getting myself into so many more opportunities to take over matches.

Q. Fresh off a win in Marseilles and your first title in 2016. Did that give you more confidence coming into this event?
          NICK KYRGIOS: Yeah. You know, I knew that I was capable of making runs in these events before Marseilles, but I've been playing a lot better. I'm consistently backing up.

I feel as if I'm a lot fitter, stronger, and I just got more experience now. Last couple years on tour have been a bit of a rollercoaster, but I've learned a lot.

Q. When you face the Raonic serve now it's a little bit different. He doesn't ace as much as he used to. He seems to be going to the body a little bit more. He talks about that. How do you play his serve differently now, say, to maybe a year ago?
          NICK KYRGIOS: Yeah, he's got one of the greatest serves in the world. Even if you know where he's going, he's serving over 200 every single time, so not an easy task. Even if he tells you where he's going before serves it's going to be easy to return it. Doesn't really matter where he's going, it's going to be tough.

I can say he's making major improvements from the back. He's moving better, hitting the ball better. He's just becoming a better player.

Q. Knowing that Milos is from Toronto and that you had some painful memories when you were last in Toronto, you were fined at the Roger's Cup, did that give you an extra motivation to win tonight, saying, I want to definitely win tonight because of the unpleasant memory when you were last in Toronto?
          NICK KYRGIOS: I don't have any bad memories in Toronto. It was Montréal, but...

Strange. That's okay. Great question. Next.

Q. Next opponent, Nishikori, has a great return. Obvious serve is one of your biggest weapon. What do you think the key of the match is going to be and what do you remember from the previous matchup?
          NICK KYRGIOS: Yeah, obviously Kei is one of the greatest players in the world at the moment. He has an unbelievable return of serve, moves unbelievably fast, hits big from the baseline, doesn't have many weaknesses.

When I played him in Shanghai I didn't really do too much wrong. I played a great match the whole time and he just played a really well in the big moments. I definitely had chances.

I know what my game plan is going to be. It's going to be a tough match, but I'm looking forward to it. He's a great guy.

Q. When the match finish you made like a signal. It was directly to anyone?
          NICK KYRGIOS: No.

Q. Has anything changed for you recently in the past month or two in terms of your mentality or that it accounts for your level of play now? Do you sense something special starting to happen for you?
          NICK KYRGIOS: Not really. I haven't changed ever since I've been on tour, really. Since I was a junior I was showing a lot of emotion. Knew I could do well. I've just put in a lot of hard work and it's paying off.

Q. With Roger struggling a little bit, Rafa also, do you sense an opportunity now to maybe make a move and get the breakthrough and get to that elite level? Couple steps away yet, but there is opportunity it appears.
          NICK KYRGIOS: Yeah, definitely. I wouldn't say Roger is struggling. He's going to be great for however long he chooses to play. He's going to be tough no matter if he's -- I think I could play until 40. He's going to be a great player.

Obviously Rafa is still one the greatest competitors. I wouldn't say those guys are struggling. There are opportunities everywhere.

There are guys like Dominic Thiem making runs; Goffin, guys like this. There are so good players out there trying to breakthrough. It's not easy. There are a lot of guys out there doing great things.

Q. Top 20 next week. How big a breakthrough is that for you?
          NICK KYRGIOS: It's pretty cool.

Q. Happy with that or planning to move on pretty quickly?
          NICK KYRGIOS: Yeah, I'm happy with that, but there are nine, ten guys in front of me, so...

Q. The last few months we have seen some new behavior. You're more serious, concentrated. Have you changed the approach of tennis in any way? Are you more about in love with the sport?
          NICK KYRGIOS: If anything, I'm not taking it as seriously. I think just at the end of the day it's just tennis. I'm just going out there and trying to play.

sigpic

Comment

• Cuj ti novinara i pitanja, dal je imao dodatnu motivaciju da dobije Raonica zbog neugodnosti u Torontu prosle godine, koliko li mu je trebalo vremena da smisli ovo genijalno pitanje, svasta

Comment

• Neka pitanja su stvarno katastrofalna, jedan lik u Indian Velsu je zapeo za Mareja i za neki boks pa ga nije pustao

sigpic

Comment

• Svidjalo se to nekome ili ne, Kirjos je nova teniska zvijezda. Nije cudo da je on vec neko vrijeme na Bekerovom radaru.

Servis, eksplozivnost, vrlo dobra tehnika za nekog tako visokog i urodjena arogancija su ucinili da je iskocio kao najperspektivniji od mlade generacije (svi mladji od cetvorke). Od pocetka godine je odlican. Jos kad se uzme u obzir da je bio povrijedjen...

Danas je veliki mec za njega, u slucaju da pobijedi, bice jednom nogom medju prvih 10. U slucaju da uzme turnir, bice jednom nogom u prvih 5. Ipak mislim da je najvjerovatnije da izgubi od Nishikorija. Do sad je pobijedio igrace od kojih on, igracko gledano, ima veci potencijal. Nishikori spada u drugu kategoriju.
                Last edited by NI; 01-04-16, 11:58.

Comment

• Veliko je pitanje kako ce se Kei oporaviti od sinocnjeg meca, mogao bi Nik imati setnju danas sudeci po nekim prijasnjim turnirima na kojima se Kei trosio u teskim vremenski uslovima

Comment

• Sumnjam da ce biti setnja, ali moze do pobede, sto bi bilo sjajno

sigpic

Comment

• Nadam se da Kirjos nece obuzdati svoj temperament i da ce nastaviti da leti, jer tako moze biti uspjesan, ali samo kratkorocno. Da bi se zadrzao u vrhu, danasnji savremeni tenis od igraca trazi da bude robot, maksimalno skoncentrisan i pragmatican.. uprotivnom, grubo padas na tle, a onda se tesko vracas.. fizicki problemi zbog preforsiranja, mentalni zbog ikarovog sindroma..

Comment

• Mozda je Kirgios krenuo logikom da svojim ponasanjem zadobije medijsku paznju i da nikog ne ostavlja ravnodusnim, to je mozda najbitnije za mlade teniserea.Igra, sazrevanje kanalisanje emocija i energije na terenu ce vremenom doci.Lukav grac ne treba ga pocenjivati.

Sent from my Lenovo B6000-H using Tapatalk
                        Lako je uvek pogadjati u centar ako imaš ljude da crtaju krugove oko njega

Comment

• Originally posted by NI View Post
                          Svidjalo se to nekome ili ne, Kirjos je nova teniska zvijezda. Nije cudo da je on vec neko vrijeme na Bekerovom radaru.

Servis, eksplozivnost, vrlo dobra tehnika za nekog tako visokog i urodjena arogancija su ucinili da je iskocio kao najperspektivniji od mlade generacije (svi mladji od cetvorke). Od pocetka godine je odlican. Jos kad se uzme u obzir da je bio povrijedjen...

Danas je veliki mec za njega, u slucaju da pobijedi, bice jednom nogom medju prvih 10. U slucaju da uzme turnir, bice jednom nogom u prvih 5. Ipak mislim da je najvjerovatnije da izgubi od Nishikorija. Do sad je pobijedio igrace od kojih je on, igracko gledano, ima veci potencijal. Nishikori spada u drugu kategoriju.
                          To sam i ja rekao, ali NI to ljepše sroči
                          Urođena arogancija je dobra stvar za sportiste, iako je dvosjekli mač, da li će je upotrijebiti na pravi način, ili kao Zverev u kanal.

Što kaže Clay dobro bi bilo za tenis da iskoči neko mlađi, posebno on, medijski atraktivan. Svježa krv.
                          Kao kod nas na forumu, počele su banovine, svađe, pa se smirilo i novi početak, kao poslije oluje sve se vrati u normalu i čak bolje diskusije.

Ne ulijeva mi povjerenje njegovo držanje tijela, tj suviše povijena ramena, mada mu to pomaže da uhvati niske lopte

Comment

• Originally posted by ClayWarrior View Post
                            Najmladji igrac u Masters 1000 1/2 jos od Delpa, i novi broj 1 druge najvece teniske nacije
                            Čekaj polako treba mu još vremena do prvog mesta

Comment

• Originally posted by NI View Post
                              Svidjalo se to nekome ili ne, Kirjos je nova teniska zvijezda. Nije cudo da je on vec neko vrijeme na Bekerovom radaru.

Danas je veliki mec za njega, u slucaju da pobijedi, bice jednom nogom medju prvih 10. U slucaju da uzme turnir, bice jednom nogom u prvih 5. Ipak mislim da je najvjerovatnije da izgubi od Nishikorija. Do sad je pobijedio igrace od kojih je on, igracko gledano, ima veci potencijal. Nishikori spada u drugu kategoriju.
                              Verujem da se i tebi to ne svidja dragi moj NI, ali je tacno.
                              A ovo za Talja cu ti slati preko p.p. da ne unistavamo temu ovde. Cim stignem obecavam.
                              "There are two kinds of sacrifices; correct ones and mine."
                              sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                              Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Sandu,

Rodjeni si psiholog. Citas i Bojanu i mene.

Comment

Working...
                                X