• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federinka izlazi na teren 99%
    sigpic
    "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
    AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Ma doslo je do zabune zato sto i dalje na sajtu stoji Lamer/Marco-Beneto/Gaske, tako da se jos ne zna ko igra
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Još je Stan rekao da on želi igrati sva tri dana

Comment

• "грозница суботње вечери"
          sigpic

Comment

• i defintivno Fedrinka/Wawerer

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Hopp Hopp Hopp
              sigpic
              "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
              AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• #SupportTheSwiss

Comment

• izgleda da Francuzi nisu menjali, Beneto i Gaske

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Davis Cup @DavisCup · 1m 1 minute ago
                    Change of nomination for the doubles. It will now be Benneteau/Gasquet v Federer/Wawrinka #DavisCupFinal

Comment

• svajcarci izgleda nasjeli na francuski blef sa kao fol izostankom benetoa.. vidjecemo na sta ce to izaci, tj ko je koga....hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by MarRF View Post
                        Dubl pocinje u 15 i 30 i nece prenositi SK, ja imam 3 kanala.....svasta.....Molba redakciji da promeni semu , plz. Ne mogu juriti strimove...koce.
                        Feda i Wavu ocekujem danas na terenu.........jos jednom dajte nam dubl na SK 2.....
                        SK HD prenosi,bar je tako u programskoj šemi.
                        Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                        Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                        "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Nece prenositi dubl ni sk1, sk2 ni sk3?

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• http://www.sportklub.rs/programska-sema

Ovo stvarno nije tesko naci
                            Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by cacanin View Post
                              Nece prenositi dubl ni sk1, sk2 ni sk3?

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока
                              Koliko videh ne,a zaista je šteta,jer mislim da će biti dobar meč,pogotovo ako na teren izadju najavljeni igrači.
                              Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                              Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                              "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Na teren moraju izaci najavljeni igraci, vise menjanja nema.. bar su stavili mec na HD kanal, meni dosta
                                Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X