Clear All

• malo smeha nije na odmet

Comment

• Sssssssiiiih
      "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

• Laro kakvo je stanje sa Mesijem?Hoce li biti u timu za vikend

Comment

• Oceeeeeeeeee i obara rekord (Lara dixit)

Comment

• to se podrazumeva

Comment

• Naslovnica Marce : "Con Messi" - što znači "S Messijem" tako da ga ocekujem danas, i naravno da obori rekord

Comment

• Line-up Barcelona (official): Valdes - Adriano Pique Puyol Alba - Xavi Busquets Cesc - Pedro Messi Iniesta

Mario Kempes:"Real Madrid can beat Barcelona, but they can never play as good as Barcelona."

Comment

• Obavio čovek

Bravo Pulga!!

Comment

• With 191 goals, Messi surpasses Cesar (190) and becomes the player who scored most Liga goals ever for Barcelona.

With 86 goals, Messi surpasses Gerd Muller (1972) and sets a new alltime world record for most goals for club and country in a calendar year.

Surpassing Raul, Messi becomes the player with 2nd most away goals in the Liga ever (87), Hugo Sanchez 99.

Lionel Messi is the 2nd player ever, after Telmo Zarra, to score a brace in 5 consecutive Liga games.

With 4 games to go, Lionel Messi equals the all-time Liga record of C.Ronaldo of most goals (23) in first Liga round.

Lionel Messi has so far scored 23 goals in 15 Liga games this season. Last season, he needed 21 games to score 23.

Lionel Messi has scored two goals in his last 5 games in the Spanish league.

Iniesta has given 7 assists in Liga games so far this season, as many as in the whole of last season.

Barcelona have won their 8 Liga away games so far this season. Club record of consecutive away wins: 10, in 2010-2011 season

With 14 wins and 1 draw, Barcelona have the best Liga start ever (all teams) after 15 games.

Ima i losih vesti

Official: Puyol has thigh muscle discomfort, he is subbed off out of precaution.

Official report: Cesc is expected to be out for 3 to 4 weeks with a thigh muscle injury, more tests tomorrow.

Mario Kempes:"Real Madrid can beat Barcelona, but they can never play as good as Barcelona."

Comment

• Leo Messi
                      It was important to win the game today and pretty amazing to beat Gerd Müller’s 85 goal record. A really big thank you to all my teammates and fans who have made this possible! Thank you very much for your incredible support. I could not have done this without you!

Comment

• koji rekord Mesi nije oborijo da mi je znati

i sve cestitke kralju ove igre

Comment

• Comment

• Hehehe uzivancija, ko crtani film, super video!!

Comment

• meni se dopao onaj gol iz slododnjaka sto je dao Realu kako mu dade zavijusu

Comment

• Pa nisam htela nikome da stajem na zulj, ali posto si naceo temu hahahhahaa moram reci da se apsolutno slazem sa tobom Najspektakularniji svakako, verovatno je bio specijalno motivisan

Comment

Working...
                                X