No announcement yet.

FC Chelsea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danas je Eshton izaso sa jednom zanimljivom informacijom,naime pre povratka Murinja,glasalo se u to ime i rezultat je bio 3:2 u njegovu korist a verovatno ce i sad jedan glas odluciti s tim da je normalno Romanova poslednja.

Treba pomenuti i to da nam ovaj cirkus nikako ne ide na ruku,ajd sto rezultatski lose stojimo,eventualni otkaz sefu bi mogo da stvori jedan vakum u odnosima izmedju Romana i CPO,a njihova podrska je nuzna u toj proceduri oko novog stadiona.

Pomenuo sam neku stranicu pre da se sa tim sad formalno krenulo.

Plasim se samo da cemo negativne posledice svega ovoga tek da osetimo u narednom periodu kako je sad vec izvesno da je TOP 4 nedostizan.
    "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Sjebano bas...JOSE LEGENDO
      Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Auuuu...

Jeste kriza, ali nisam očekivao.

Šok.

Comment

• Spoiler
          Last edited by Dule Krtola; 17-12-15, 15:45.

Comment

• Okej ovo nisam ocekivala O.O makar ne danas.
            Imam osecaj da sta god da se desi u naredne 2 sezone, Murinjo ako se vrati moze da nas ucini jos boljim.
            Nikako nisam objektivna i nije on tek tako zasluzio nadimak "Special one".
            Mozda je doslo vreme da se on od nas i mi od njega nakratko odmorimo, ali da to bude konacano razilazenje-tesko...
            Jose hvala ti na svemu!
            sigpic

Comment

• Razočarali me igrači baš, baš!

Poslato sa htc
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ako se vrati posle dva otkaza onda covjek zivi i dise za Celsi.
                sigpic

Comment

• Hvala mu za sve, ali moralo je doci do ovoga. Jednostavno nista nije funkcionisalo, potrebna je promjena.
                  Ubijedjen sam da ce na neki nacin ovo podici igrace i da cemo zaigrati mnogo bolje. Uglavnom ovakve promjene dobro dodju, jer padne i pritisak sa igraca.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Moram priznati da sam se pokidao na ovo.

sigpic

Comment

• Ugasi se klube.. Sad opet ispocetka sve

Comment

• Chelsea’s technical director Michael Emenalo is currently talking to Chelsea TV.

And it’s pretty full-on.

Why have the club decided to pull the plug now:

“That’s exactly the point. A contract clearly signifies that what happened today was not a pre-meditated decision. It was a decision taken to protect the best interests of the club.”

He also says there was a “palpable discord between manager and players and we feel it was time to act.”

“Whilst there is huge sentiment for the individual who has done so much for the club, the fact of the matter is Chelsea Football Club is in trouble. The results are not good, and there obviously seems to be a palpable discord between manager and players and we feel it is time to act."

“I think the same people need to remember this is essentially the same group of players that won the league and the League Cup last season. They did it in style and by showing commitment and by sweating blood and tears for the club when needed.

“They played to instruction to everything the manager asked them to do, so I think it’s very easy to make that kind of inference, but it’s not one that the club accepts.”

“Obviously we know now the players have a responsibility to go out and prove everybody wrong and show a certain level of commitment to the decision that’s been made to try and get the club up the league table. That’s what they have to do, that’s what they’re supposed to do, that’s what they’ve been trying to do.

“You’re not a big club if you don’t have contingency plans for situations like this and we’re a big club who have quality coaches embedded within the club and I think we will be okay for Saturday.

“We will have competent people come up and help with preparation for the game on Saturday. Make no mistake about it, the club is working vigorously and actively to make sure that the situation regards to a managerial appointment is taken care of as soon as possible.”
                        sigpic

Comment

• http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...t-Chelsea.html

Sinoc gledah Pawn Sacrifice. Bobby Fischer je mala maca za Murinja kada su u pitanju teorije zavjere.
                          sigpic
                          "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                          AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• 0:41

Comment

• Sve najbolje u daljem radu LEGENDO
                              sigpic http://caseystoner.com.au/

Comment

• Roman Abramovich has promised the Chelsea players a fresh start in a speech made to the entire first-team squad at Cobham (Telegraph) #CFC

Abramovich visited Chelsea’s Cobham base to outline his vision for the future and the reasons for sacking Jose Mourinho. (Telegraph) #CFC

Abramovich told the players that the dismissal of Mourinho heralded a fresh start for everybody at the beleaguered club. (Telegraph) #CFC

Abramovich also confided that he had not wanted to sack Mourinho, but he felt he had no choice with #CFC above relegation zone (Telegraph)

Abramovich had not been at the training ground on Thursday when Mourinho was sacked (Telegraph) #CFC

Abramovich and Jose may well have spoken on Friday as he is understood to have returned to Cobham to collect last of his things (Telegraph)

Abramovich was due to hold detailed talks with Guus Hiddink, who arrived in London on Friday (Telegraph) #CFC

Hiddink will not be in charge of the team against Sunderland, but is expected to be in the Stamford Bridge stands (Telegraph) #CFC
                                Exclusive: Hours after sacking Mourinho, Abramovich called Drogba to join #CFC soon, according to a close the footballer. (jeuneafrique)

Roman Abramovich is ready to give Didier Drogba a managing role at #Chelsea and the player is keen on returning. [Jeune Afrique]

#Drogba could be back to #Chelsea to help the club and spend several years with the backroom staff to get all his coaching qualifications.
                                Chelsea are listed at the 6th most valuable team in club football, With the club being valued at £870M. | #cfc
                                John Mikel Obi will today see the 10th change in manager of his Chelsea career. John Mikel Obi is 28 years old.
                                E ovaj je ikona...

Comment

Working...
                                X