No announcement yet.

Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ova vijest je najvece pojacanje Uniteda za sljedecu sezonu i opcenito za klub.

Manchester United have sacked manager Louis van Gaal, according to reports.
    http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...n-gaal-reports

Comment

• BBC

Manchester United: Louis van Gaal sacked as manager

Louis van Gaal has been sacked as manager of Manchester United, with former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho set to be named as his replacement.

The Dutchman leaves after completing two years of a three-year contract.

BBC Sport reported on Saturday that United's FA Cup win over Crystal Palace would be his last game in charge.

Mourinho's appointment is expected to be confirmed after the 53-year-old Portuguese meets with senior United officials on Tuesday.

Van Gaal, 64, took control of United after leading the Netherlands to the semi-finals of the 2014 World Cup finals in Brazil.

BBC sports editor Dan Roan predicted Van Gaal's sacking would be confirmed on Monday
      The Old Trafford club finished fourth in the Premier League in his first season in charge to qualify for the Champions League.

But they finished fifth this term and will play in the Europa League next season.

They only scored 49 league goals, too, their lowest total since 1989-90.

Saturday's FA Cup success at Wembley gave United a first trophy since Sir Alex Ferguson delivered the Premier League title in 2013 in his last season before retirement.

But it was not enough to stop Van Gaal from losing his job.

Mourinho, 53, was sacked by Chelsea last December, just seven months after leading the London club to the Premier League title.

Jose Mourinho won the Premier League with Chelsea in 2005, 2006 and 2015
      How do the stats shape up?
      Manchester United scored 49 Premier League goals this season - one more than Blackburn scored when they were relegated in 2012
      For the second consecutive season, United ended up with a negative goal difference away from home
      Went 11 home games without scoring a first-half goal earlier this season
      They conceded the joint fewest goals in the league - 35 - along with Tottenham
      The team made 3,222 backwards passes - the most in the league
      Van Gaal used 33 players over the season - the second highest number after Liverpool (34)
      Man Utd topped the clean sheet record table alongside Arsenal with 18
      What is his legacy?
      Van Gaal arrived at Old Trafford with his reputation enhanced after steering the Netherlands to the 2014 World Cup semi-finals.

The experience he gained while managing Ajax, Barcelona and Bayern Munich also suggested he had the necessary clout and ego to succeed at United, in contrast to predecessor Moyes, who had been in charge at Preston and Everton before taking over at the end of the 2013 season when Sir Alex Ferguson retired.

After a solid first season, Van Gaal was expected to turn United into title contenders, especially after taking the club's outlay on players to more than £250m since the summer of 2014.

His record in the transfer market has been hit and miss.

Angel di Maria - a British record signing at £59.7m - faded after a fast start and was sold, while Radamel Falcao delivered little after his loan move from Monaco.

The summer of 2015 has hardly proved a success either, with Bastian Schweinsteiger and Morgan Schneiderlin, who reportedly cost United a combined total of around £40m, failing to add dynamism to midfield.

This campaign has also been undermined by injuries, with Luke Shaw, Antonio Valencia, Marcus Rojo, Schweinsteiger, Wayne Rooney, Michael Carrick, Phil Jones and Ashley Young all missing significant parts of the season.

What did his critics say?
      A number of significant former United players have taken issue with the style of play under Van Gaal, claiming his tactics are negative and players are afraid to express themselves.

"Manchester United are going backwards again and I don't see that changing because the manager will not change [his tactics]," said Rio Ferdinand, the England defender signed for a then British record £30m in 2002.

Steve Coppell, who starred for United in the 1970s and 80s, said it was hard to understand Van Gaal's philosophy, claiming "players sometimes do not really understand what he's trying to get through to them".

Former midfielder Paul Scholes - a member of the club's legendary 'Class of '92' - was one of the Dutchman's harshest critics.

"It seems he doesn't want players to beat men and score goals," he said. "It's not a team I would have enjoyed playing in.

"There's no spirit, there's nobody having a go at each other, there's no smiling, there's no entertainment."

Van Gaal had previously won league titles with Ajax, Barcelona, AZ Alkmaar and Bayern Munich

Jose Mourinho and Louis van Gaal were briefly together at Barcelona in 1998/99

Van Gaal was in charge of United for 103 games, winning 54, drawing 25 and losing 24

Manchester United's FA Cup final win over Crystal Palace gave them a 12th success in the competition and a first since Sir Alex Ferguson led them to victory in 2004

Manchester United went out of the 2015/16 Champions League when they lost at Wolfsburg last December

Losing 3-2 at West Ham in United's penultimate Premier League game all but ended their Champions League qualification hopes
      Daker

Things you won't hear Mourinho say as #MUFC manager: 'Expectations at the club are too high' & 'City are the standard we need to aspire to'
      Kigan

Word is going around the staff at OT that Ryan Giggs has also left #mufc. No confirmation.
      Uzivaj u penziji, milo mi je sto u istu ide sa trofejom.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
        Ali vidis da se prica da je De Hea imao problem s njim
        Ma dobro, on zamalo da ode zbog problema sa curom, to ništa ne znači o kvalitetima niti jednog.

To sam onako usput spomenuo, ne mislim da treba da se uklapa u novi tim tj. ostane. Mojes je dokazao da je najbolje kad ne ostane ništa od stare ekipe i kad se dovedu svoji ljudi.

Comment

• I Murinjov trener golmana Silvino Luro je svjetska klasa

Subsequently, Louro began a career as a goalkeeping coach, successively at Porto, Chelsea, Inter Milan and Real Madrid, always under countryman José Mourinho. Several of the goalkeepers he worked directly with (Baía, Petr Čech and Júlio César) went on to win the Best Goalkeeper award, given by UEFA.
          sigpic

Comment

• Kastis

LVG and staff furious with this they genuinely thought they had next season and were planning for it

sigpic

Comment

• Zašto ja ovo nisam video kad je bog zapovedao nego tek sada.

Comment

• Na stranu sve, ocekivanja i jesu bila da Mou na kraju bude menadzer, ali nekako Utd kao klub i kao takva velicina u svetskom fudbalu ovako da postupi sa van Gaalom koji "kao" da nista nije znao, malo je ruzno priznacete.

Cak je i bolje da su mu rekli odmah pre finala i pre cele ove zavrsnice sta ocekuju od njega na kraju sezone i sta ce biti, a ne ovako. Nisu morali da postupe kao City pa da naprave official announcement, vec iza zatvorenih vrata.

Naravno, sve ovo ako covek stvarno nista nije znao i ako je ocekivao sledecu sezonu.
                sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Mnogo bolji i dostojanstveniji exit je zasluzio. Ali ovo je bila Mendesova osveta zbog Falkaa i postupanja prema De Hei, nije mu dao ni tih jebenih pet minuta. Mada je klub mogao da mu kaze ranije naravno, mozda i trebao, ali su vjerovatno razmisljali da ostane gladan za Top 4 i finale FA Kupa.

Van Gal je zasluzio bolji tretman na kraju.

I Mojes je planirao sledecu predsezonu, to je tako u poslu, ali ovo je upropasceno posle finala zbog curenja, i sto je najvaznije, covjek ide u penziju, moralo je mnogo bolje i ljepse da bude zavrseno.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....rinho-11368282

sigpic

Comment

• U pravu si, sam sam besan na postupak. Ključno pitanje je ko je tempirao curenje tačno po završetku fa cupa. Jasno je da su informacije bile poznate i previše stvarne da ne bi procurile, da je neko imao gotovu priču sigurno ne bi poštovao etiku nego išao na ekskluzivu i objavio pre finala. Znači da je curenje bilo kontrolisano i "prljavo", ne može slučajno tajming biti onakav.

Comment

• Naravno da je ružno. I ma koliko očekivala i želela da ode, meni je izuzetno mučan i jadan ovaj osećaj izazvalo sve ovo, još kao neki izvori odjednom, insajderi iz kluba, koliko samo ponižavajuće, pa taman i da je sve istina. Ali to je u ljudskoj prirodi, prosto čovek ne može protiv sebe. Odvartno. I to još sve dolazi iz mog kluba.
                      Last edited by miloolja; 23-05-16, 15:37.
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Zato se meni sad ne svidja citav uticaj koji ce imati Mendes, a imace ogroman. Iako je SAF rekao svojevremeno da je on najbolji agent s kojim je poslovao, cinjenica je da je prljav igrac, da nije ne bi bio to sto jeste na kraju krajeva.

Gigs treba da nadje posao menadzera u Engleskoj, da vidimo kako ce ici.

We're being told the club statement at 1pm will say mutual consent or words to that effect, and also that the club are trying to keep Giggs
                        sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Kelso

LVG exit not handled so badly. Do it early & risk players downing tools eg Pellegrini - or wait & risk media doing its job. No good way.
                            I ovo je tacno
                            sigpic

Comment

• Sve što je trebalo da urade je da uguše informacije, tj. da sklope dogovor tako da nema curenja do ponedeljka. Nezvaničnih i "sigurnih" šuketanja ima od januara, tako da ništa ne bi promenila ta dva dana sem dostojanstva kluba.

Comment

• Mirror reporting that Giggs is also leaving the club now. Big, big changes.
                                Manchester United set to announce Ryan Giggs' exit after 29 years at Old Trafford
                                http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...e-ryan-8031781
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X