Liverpool FC -YNWA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freshman91 View Post
    Pominjao se on kroz maglu na leto, ali nista od njega. Inace on redovno izdominira protiv Engleza...
    Onda je najbolje da ih gleda svakog vikenda. Oh wait, u Premier Ligi ne igraju Englezi...
    Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Brazilian striker Diego Costa admits he came close to signing for Liverpool but his connections to Atletico Madrid proved too strong.

The 24-year-old was reported to be the subject of a late £22million bid by Brendan Rodgers in the closing stages of this summer's transfer window.

Costa, who started his career with Portuguese side Braga, conceded a move to Anfield was on the cards but ultimately chose to reward the loyalty Atletico have displayed to him.

"I was close to leaving, Liverpool are a great team," he told Mundo Deportivo. "But after fighting so hard and overcoming difficulties to get my place at Atletico, how could I leave?"
      sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
      -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ljudina brate, ljudina. Zna čovjek cijeniti ono što valja.

Samo još da nastavi sa ovakvom igrom kakvu je pružio u dvomeču sa BiH i u derbiju sa Unitedom. I u drugoj utakmici u Žilini je u potpunosti zaustavio Džeku i Ibiševića koji nisu bili nikakva opasnost po gol Slovačke. Jednostavno nisu mogli mrdnuti od njega, a izrazito je dominirao u skok igri gdje je većinom riješavao opasnost. Nijedan gol nije njegov, kod prvog on nije mogao ništa, zna se ko je zadužen za drugu stativu i ko treba čuvati onaj prostor kod kornera. Drugi gol je plod kašnjenja veznjaka koji nisu pokrili prostor i ostavili su Hajrovića samog na šutu. Sve u svemu, ja prezadovoljan sa njegovim igrama u ove 2 utakmice i iskreno se nadam da će u ovom ritmu i nastaviti, jer bi time u najmanju ruku bio konkurentan za početnu postavu.
        sigpic
        Bill Shankly: "If you can't support us when we lose or draw,
        don't support us when we win."

Comment

• Šef - Brendan Rodgers. Apsolutno zasluženo, samo da se nastavi u ovom ritmu...

Pored toga, Mignolet i Sturridge su nominovani za igrača mjeseca.

The nominees for the Golden Boy award: Raphael Varane, Julian Draxler, Paul Pogba, Coutinho and Wilfried Zaha.
          sigpic

Comment

• 9246_645290932169586_503162218_n.jpg

Mislim da je i Sturridge proglasen igracem meseca.
            Last edited by Senor; 13-09-13, 10:38.

Comment

• Zasluzeno majstori.

sigpic

Comment

• Al bi bilo dobro kad bi dobili Svonsi sad u ponedeljak

Comment

• Zna li neko kad smo zadnji put odnijeli pobjedu u obje konkurencije? Ima sigurno par godina.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ja negdje procitah mart 2009. , ali nisam siguran da je informacija tacna ..
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Merlin View Post
                      Zna li neko kad smo zadnji put odnijeli pobjedu u obje konkurencije? Ima sigurno par godina.
                      Mart 2009. Dzerard i Benitez.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Jeste, zadnji put smo osvojili pobjedu u obje konkurencije 2009. godine. Napredujemo u svakom pogledu.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Jel zna neko kad se vraca Ture, i kakva je situacija sa Staridzom hoce li biti spreman protiv Svonsija?
                          Bill Shankly : "Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that".

Comment

• Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has warned new arrival Mamadou Sakho he will have to earn his place on merit as an £18million transfer fee provides no guarantees.

Managing director Ian Ayre described the France international as the club's "marquee signing" of the summer following his move from Paris St-Germain on deadline day.

However, the well-regarded centre-back will not be given an easy route into the first team.

"It doesn't matter one iota. It is not me that puts the price on them," said Rodgers.

"You judge the player on what he is giving you every single day. That's why I think it was unfair on the likes of Jordan Henderson.

"Jordan didn't set the price tag (£16million) on his head - he came in for a lot of money as a young player.

"He's shown over time and with confidence that you can be a very good player. For me it doesn't matter whether it was £1, a free transfer or £50million.

"You want good players with strong mentalities, players that are willing to be brave on the ball and want to win games - irrespective of the price."

Competition in central defence is now especially fierce, highlighted by out-of-favour Martin Skrtel impressing last time out in the win over Manchester United on his first appearance of the season in place of the injured Kolo Toure, who himself had enjoyed a good start to his Reds career.

Skrtel's future at the club appeared in doubt from the moment he was dropped last January to allow for the return of the now-retired veteran Jamie Carragher.

Speculation has linked the Slovakia international to a reunion with former Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez at Napoli but Rodgers has played that down.

Competition

"It was hard on him at the beginning of the season, like last January when I made the change, I just felt that we needed experience in there," said Rodgers.

"Kolo came in and did really well in the games that he played but I've got no doubts about Martin Skrtel, he's a very good player and the competition will help him.

"I think that has been part of the problem here; players that have been comfortable and never really had competition.

"It is incredible credit to him for how professional he has been. He has never moaned once despite lots of speculation about him going here, there and everywhere.

"He and I have spoken a number of times, he knows where he has been at - he has never moaned or groaned, he has just got on with his work, done extra work so when that time came he was going to be ready.
                            Objasnjava Brandan, sve vise mi se dopada ovaj covek.

Comment

• Bill Shankly : "Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that".

Comment

• http://www.mozzartsport.com/vesti/uz...begao-biciklom

Comment

Working...
                                X