Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ko je ovo juce primetio?

IMG-20190614-192941
    "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
    Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• Although @Arsenal and @ChelseaFC reportedly agree fee for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, source says player's preference would be @LFC (Jim White)

Neki reporter s ESPN-a kaže da je Southampton prihvatio 81m funti za VVD-a.

The trouble with referees is that they know the rules, but they do not know the game. - Bill Shankly

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. - Bill Shankly

Liverpool loves you Matip

Comment

• Ne bi ga oni stigli ni da ih je gurao
        Now, I meant to talk about something else earlier on, and I've forgotten what it was. I've remembered what it is again, but I've also forgotten. And that's really what adult life is like most of the time.

Comment

• Crystal Palace are nearing a £25million agreement with Liverpool for the transfer of Mamadou Sakho.
          The France international defender, who spent the second half of last season on loan at Selhurst Park, helping them stay in the Premier League, is surplus to requirements at Anfield.
          But Palace are now close to ending the saga over Sakho's future, which has been ongoing since last summer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz4r4yWv7LY

The trouble with referees is that they know the rules, but they do not know the game. - Bill Shankly

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. - Bill Shankly

Comment

• Crystal Palace have agreed a fee of £25 million for Mamadou Sakho.
            IMG-20190614-192941
            "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
            Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• BREAKING: Liverpool have a bid of around £81m including add-ons accepted from Southampton for Virgil Van Dijk

Via @GarethCambridge (@espn) Reporter

Comment

• Ma on ce doci al nisam ocekivao tu cifru,to bi bi WR za defanzivca,cini mi se

Comment

• Ipak nista od Lemara, Monako previse trazi.Vjerovatno ako Kutinjo ode onda cemo platiti 100 miliona eura koliko traze.
                  Ovo za Van Dajka je sjajno, nadam se dogovoru sto prije.

Comment

• Liverpool want either Lemar or Oxlade-Chamberlain before the transfer window shuts on Thursday night. (@Matt_Law_DT)
                    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...osta-atletico/

Comment

• Sorry za dp ali moram ovo staviti

IMG_1220.jpg

Nadajmo se

Comment

• O čemu se radi Lallana.Virgil ili?

Comment

• Zavrsen je Virgil jedan je on vrv,nego ima jos 2 kao na medicalu ja tipujem na Drakslera ili Lemara..

Comment

• Jarmolenko je otišao za siću,ja sam ubeđen da bi nam dobro legao.
                            Jel u opticaju još Renato Sančez možda je on sutra na lekarskom?
                            Last edited by Insomnia.; 29-08-17, 00:47.

Comment

• Originally posted by Insomnia. View Post
                              Jarmolenko je otišao za siću,ja sam ubeđen da bi nam dobro legao.
                              Jel u opticaju još Renato Sančez možda je on sutra na lekarskom?
                              Pa kao jeste i dalje,al cini mi se da je najblizi da ode u Svosni na pozajmicu

Comment

• Ako dodje Draxler povlačim sve što sam rekao u tom slučaju ako se ostvari, izasrao. za Klopa.

Comment

Working...
                                X