Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad sam bas pustio "Losa" i odmah se setio pesme Znaci ima sigurno jedno 5, 6 pesama koje znam od njega, samo da ih ponovo cujem.
    Dayman (a-a-ah...)
    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
    You're a master of karate and friendship
    For everyone

Comment

• Putnicku znas sigurno, posle 10ak rakija svi pustaju Putnicku

sigpic

Comment

• Vladan ispade njezni emotivac.
        Od forumskog alfa muzijaka do osjetljive krhke pahuljice koja potencijalno slusa Sasu Kovacevica

Comment

• Jaoj, znam i ovo ahghahgahgahaghga Nisam znao da to on peva.
          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
          You're a master of karate and friendship
          For everyone

Comment

• Pa jbg kad sam u formi i pijem rakiju svake ili svake druge nedelje zna se sta tada ide, mada bih trebao malo da batalim, precerao sam u poslednje vrijeme
            sigpic

Comment

• Njegov glas mi je jako poznat, mrzi me sada da preturam po tim hitovima, ali coveka vidim prvi put u zivotu, mislila sam da je to neko stariji.
              No cula sam za njega, to sto ne znam pesme koje tacno peva, pa ne znam ni ostalima bas... Sto pa moram da znam.
              Spisak za kafanu uvek imam hvalabogu i to je dovoljno, sve preko toga me ne zanima, a evo kad naletim bas...
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Dzenan je car!

Nekada je znao da peva sve i svasta od muskih i zeskih kolega, odlican je..

Comment

• Tandara mandara, nista te pesme nisu, zato ih i ne znam, ali ovakve mu bolje mnogo leze, iako je samo jedan Rodja bio

Odlicno peva, divan glas, ali kao i kod vecine dobrih pevaca danas, slabe pesme, aranzmani, kompozicije etc
                  I Smak...pffff svaka cast!
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• U zemlji u kojoj žive zadrugari pravi je Crveni ferari
                    Lako je uvek pogadjati u centar ako imaš ljude da crtaju krugove oko njega

Comment

• Dogodine poslati Erosa Ojdanica na Evroviziju i eto pobede.
                      "Brini se više za svoju savest, nego za svoj ugled. Jer savest je ono što ti zaista jesi, a ugled je ono što drugi misle o tebi. A ono što drugi misle o tebi… to je njihov problem."
                      Meša Selimović

Comment

• Zadrugari su najmanji problem jer to gledaju neuki, stariji uglavnom mada ima sigurno i djece i tinejdzera koji prate to smece, ali u zemljama u kojima prije svega mladi najvise slusaju Jalu, Bubu, Rastu i Stojana ne znati ko je Dzenan i kakav glas covjek ima je grijeh

Za deset godina vise niko nece ni pjevati, samo autotune i robotizovani glasovi. Cus mene za deset, za pet.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ai realno, ove crvene cipele su mnogo upecatljivije od Nevenine pesme
                          ona nesto kuka, zapomaze, takve pesme su do sad vidjene milion puta
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• Evo i spota

“La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• Još jedna šokantna i tužna vest

Ex 'Beverly Hills, 90210' star Luke Perry dead at 52 after stroke

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actor Luke Perry, who rose to superstardom on the teen-oriented 1990s U.S. television drama “Beverly Hills 90210” and then aged into a fatherly role on comic-based “Riverdale,” died on Monday at the age of 52 after suffering a “massive” stroke last week, his publicist said.
                              U.S. actor Luke Perry poses during a photocall to promote his television series "Goodnight For Justice" at the annual MIPCOM television programme market in Cannes, southeastern France, October 5, 2010. REUTERS/Eric Gaillard

Publicist Arnold Robinson said Perry died in a Los Angeles area hospital surrounded by his family and close friends, including his former wife Minnie Sharp, his two children, and his fiance Wendy Madison Bauer.

“The family appreciates the outpouring of support and prayers that have been extended to Luke from around the world, and respectfully request privacy in this time of great mourning. No further details will be released at this time,” Robinson said in a statement.

Perry was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital on Wednesday after suffering the stroke at his home, celebrity website TMZ.com reported last week. TMZ said on Monday that Perry never recovered consciousness.

Perry was taken ill the same day that Fox television announced it was reviving the “Beverly Hills 90210” series with many of the original cast, including Jason Priestley, Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling. Perry was not among those announced as returning for the limited run of six new episodes this summer.

Since 2016, Perry had played Fred Andrews, father of Archie Andrews, in the television series “Riverdale,” a dark twist on the Archie comic books, but more than 20 years earlier the actor had been a heartthrob who adorned the cover of scores of magazines aimed at adolescent girls, thanks to “Beverly Hills 90210.”

The show, which aired on the Fox network, was about a group of attractive high school students living the sweet life amid Southern California affluence while dealing with teen angst, as well as a raft of more serious issues such as date rape, AIDS and teen pregnancy.

Perry was in his mid-20s when he started playing high schooler Dylan McKay, a brooding loner on a motorcycle with prominent sideburns and bad-boy tendencies. An avalanche of comparisons to the late James Dean soon followed.

“Beverly Hills 90210” got off to a slow start in the ratings in 1990 but built a cult following that grew to become a cultural phenomenon with its target demographic. One of the key plot lines was Perry’s character developing a romance with Brenda, a wholesome Midwestern transplant to Beverly Hills, played by Shannen Doherty, before moving on to her best friend, Kelly, played by Garth.

Along the way Perry, Doherty, Garth and co-stars Priestley, Spelling and Ian Ziering became stars.
                              MOB SCENES

Perry’s fame was such that he was getting 4,000 fan letters a week and drawing crowds of thousands of teenage girls to his personal appearances. Once Perry had to be smuggled out of a Seattle mall hiding in a laundry hamper because of overzealous fans and at another appearance, some 20 people were injured rushing a stage.

He eventually gave up the personal appearances for security concerns and did not like being considered a “teen idol.”
                              Slideshow (3 Images)

“My problem with that is it’s inaccurate for two reasons,” he said at a news conference in 1992. “One, I’m not a teenager. Two, I don’t think anyone idolizes anybody.”

Perry left “90210” after its sixth season but returned two years later as the show finished its 10-year run. By the time it was over, Perry’s Dylan had endured a drinking problem, cocaine and heroin abuse, financial hardship, a near-fatal car crash, his father’s faked death, various romances and a marriage that ended when his wife was mistakenly killed by a hitman hired by her mobster father.

Perry also was in the 1992 movie “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” that preceded the TV series of that name and during his “90210” run portrayed real-life rodeo star Lane Frost in “8 Seconds.” He learned to ride bulls and did many of his own stunts in the film.

Perry’s other TV credits included “Windfall,” a 2006 series about a group of friends who win a big lottery jackpot; two seasons of “Jeremiah,” a post-apocalyptic drama; and a season on “Oz,” a prison drama on which he played a preacher convicted of embezzlement.

His stage work included starring in London stage adaptation of “When Harry Met Sally” in 2004 and playing Brad in “The Rocky Horror Show” on Broadway in 2001.
                              INSIGHT: Britain's royal babies through time

Perry grew up in Fredericktown, Ohio, population 2,300, and after graduating from high school headed to Los Angeles to pursue acting while working construction jobs and in a doorknob factory. In the late 1980s, he took on soap opera roles and television commercials in New York before landing the “Beverly Hills 90210” part.

Perry and Minnie Sharp, who were married from 1992 to 2003, had two children.
                              “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                                Jos cete me ubijediti da ne znate ko je Dzenan Loncarevic
                                Imala sam prilike da odem na njegov nastup kada je gostovao u mom gradu...ubeđivali me da idemo, ja se "otimala" ali se nikada nisam pokajala što sam otišla.
                                Čovek ima fenomenalan glas i zna da napravi atmosferu...
                                Ja volim onu njegovu cvete beli koju sam opet slučajno čula i sada je poslušam s' vremena na vreme...
                                Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                                Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                                "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

Working...
                                X