ma sudije su pederi +*@WT*48* +*@WT*48* +*@WT*48*
    neće im ni slobodnjaci pomoći +*@WT*48* +*@WT*48* +*@WT*48*

Comment

• Odg: 2010 NBA Playoffs

Jao faula u napadu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! &*(@W6 &*(@W6 &*(@W6 &*(@W6

Comment

LeBron napravio faul u napadu!? fghj48d
        Sutra ce da trazi od Sterna da da ostavku!
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Aaaaa... Ovo je trebao da pusti... Nista da ne svira...
          I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying...

Comment

ali zato flip murray dribla kao ja u osnovnoj !! (&$E# (&$E#

Comment

[quote author=T-Mac link=topic=2555.msg125423#msg125423 date=1271986301]
              LeBron napravio faul u napadu!? fghj48d
              Sutra ce da trazi od Sterna da da ostavku!
              [/quote]

Nemoj da si tako sarkastican....
              I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying...

Comment

Noah narednih godina Defensive player of the Year...

Comment

Jbga, tu je kraj. Cestitke Bullsi-ma na pobjedi #$&+|r

Comment

Noah već drugu utakmicu zaredom objašnjava stvari i Šeku i Varežau +*@WT*48* +*@WT*48*

Comment

Gledaj Kirka chokera, konjino glupava pogodi bacanje!
                      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Bogami nije, nije jos gotovo, Jaaameeess h5g6k8

Comment

Op, op.. $#^%RT

Comment

Dobro je, ne mozemo da izgubimo u regularnom delu, ali zato James moze da da trojku preko trojice.
                            E moj Kirk, bolje da su ti dali trojke da sutiras u pm.
                            sigpic

Comment

Pitanje za hiljadu eura: ko uzima zadnji sut za Cavse???? h5g6k8

Comment

ma gotova stvar...taman posla da pogode i treću trojku u zadnjih pola minuta $#^%RT

Comment

Working...
                                X