Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ochocinco Tako bre, to je trebao da radi cele godine. Ako se on i Tom pronadju, cuvajte se.
    Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Ovaj NE nista ne moze da odbrani, a jebem ti zivot...
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Ovo je mali napredak, skoro su se odbranili samo su primili FG.

Comment

• Zasto Bill nije bacio zastavicu!?
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
            Zasto Bill nije bacio zastavicu!?
            Sisa.

Comment

• Denver je imao samo 4 akcije u drugoj cetvrtini.
              Ipak najslabije odigraju tu drugu cetvrtinu, ovo su definitivno njihove zute minute.
              Kako su poceli mislio sam da ce ubiti i Boga i Oca u Patriotsima.

Comment

• QB sa 8 pokusaja dodavanja za poluvreme.
                sigpic

Comment

• And SACK!!!

Sada bi valjalo ugasiti nadu Denveru da moze da preokrene.

EDIT:TD!!!Dominacija na terenu se nastavlja!34:16.
                  Last edited by Ricma; 18-12-11, 23:33.

Comment

• hernandez ima beskonacno YAC.

Tibou tajm iz fajnali ovr.
                    Last edited by LBJmvpFORlife; 19-12-11, 00:11.

Comment

• MATT STAFFORD I CALVIN JOHNSON PISANJEEEEEE!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Match winning sack

Comment

• BRAVO BRE LAVOVI BRAVOOOOOOOOOO!!! CALVIN I MATT
                          sigpic

Comment

• Plejof je za njih osiguran.

Comment

• FITZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• Je l' izbrojao neko slucajno koliko je puta TT the Great aka MVP puta sack-ovan?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X