Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I nisu bas, ono premoscavanje vise ne prolazi, a to i nije pravi krek, izgleda pritom da ko je instalirao Seyterove repeckove da je zakacio i bitcoin miner.

ConsPir4acY je izbacio pravi krek ROTTR i sve radi bez greske. Dobra igra, graficki stvarno impresivna, pritom su tu i DLCovi.
    sigpic

Comment

• Evo ja upravo igram ROTTR, veoma slicna proslom delu iz 2013. ali grafika. tj. face kako su odradili ono je neverovatno.

Comment

• Zbog te grafike ja ne mogu da pokrenem ROTTR, jebala ih grafika.

Dajte mi link za PES6, nesto provjereno ako znate?

Comment

• Meni CYRI kaze da ni minimum ne moze da pokrene, a nijednom mi zakocila nije
          sigpic

Comment

• Dok npr. sad instalirao Batman Arkham Knight, kreteni napravili samo port sa konzola, otpimizacija ocajna. Dok je ROTTR fino otpimizovan.

Comment

• Vidim da su izasli novi crvici...jupiiiiii.Samo to mogu da pokrenem.

Nije se nesto proslavila prva epizoda Betmena.

Comment

• E sad svi mogu da odigraju najbolju igru svih vremena, The Last of Us

PlayStation Now Coming to PC, DualShock 4 USB Wireless Adaptor Unveiled

We’re excited to announce that PlayStation Now is making the jump to Windows PC. The app launches overseas in parts of Europe soon and will come to North America shortly thereafter.

This will bring a wide selection of PlayStation exclusive titles to Windows PC for the very first time, including entries in the Uncharted, God of War, and Ratchet & Clank franchises, as well as beloved PS3 games like The Last of Us and Journey. Current subscribers have a new way to access PS Now’s library of over 400 games, and the PC app provides a new way for even more gamers to discover and play the service.
                We’re also introducing a new device, the DualShock 4 USB Wireless Adaptor, which launches in early September for a suggested retail price of $24.99 ($29.99 CAD). This adaptor will let you connect a DualShock 4 to PC and Mac wirelessly, and will enable every feature of the controller you know and love: buttons, analog sticks, touch pad, light bar, motion sensors, vibration, and stereo headset jack – as long as the gaming application supports these features.

The adaptor is a great match for playing PS Now on a computer, but you can also use it for PS4 Remote Play on PC and Mac. If you haven’t yet downloaded Remote Play on your PC or Mac, grab the installer here. Of course, owning the USB Wireless Adaptor isn’t required, as you can connect a DualShock 4 using a USB cable.
                Here are the recommended specs for running PS Now on your PC:
                Windows 7 (SP1), 8.1 or 10
                3.5 GHz Intel Core i3 or 3.8 GHz AMD A10 or faster
                300 MB or more; 2 GB or more of RAM
                Sound card; USB port
                A minimum 5Mbps connection is required to use PS Now on any device. We recommend a wired Internet connection for the optimal experience.
                We’ll be in touch to confirm the exact launch date of the PlayStation Now Windows PC app in North America, and stay tuned for some exciting games that will be added to the library.
                http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/...ptor-unveiled/
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                  E sad svi mogu da odigraju najbolju igru svih vremena, The Last of Us

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/...ptor-unveiled/
                  I Uncharted i Red Dead Redemption.

Comment

• God of War cetiri dijela, tri dijela Killzona, tri dijela Little Big Planeta, Metal Gear Solid Guns of Patriots, u HDu su briljantne Ico i Shadow of the Colossus, zavidim svima koji ce prvi put da igraju takva remek djela
                    sigpic

Comment

• kakav je ovo gigan bio, Beosoft
                      "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• https://rarbg.to/torrent/29dfoi8

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

• Originally posted by Avramovic View Post
                          Jel ovo krekovana izasla?
                          sigpic
                          "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                          AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Pise u infu.

- Extract