This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa Nets-i.
    "Moja generacija je zivela na ulici. Mi smo imali tu srecu da smo imali pripadnost kraju,
    odnosno cosku. Tu smo se obrazovali, tu smo postali ljudi, tu smo postali lopovi,
    fudbaleri... A ulica je kao sto znate jedan veliki univerzitet."

Comment

• Originally posted by stefan12 View Post
      nazovite me ludim ali ja mislim da su lakersi contenderi
      Pa oni su ti uvek contenderi batice ;)
      http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1298387143

Comment

• http://www8.livetv.ru/webplayer2.php...5690&ci=3&si=3
        "Moja generacija je zivela na ulici. Mi smo imali tu srecu da smo imali pripadnost kraju,
        odnosno cosku. Tu smo se obrazovali, tu smo postali ljudi, tu smo postali lopovi,

Comment

• kako nema svjetskog mira
          "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Wade & Bosh
            sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Na koga sam ja bacio pare...

Comment

• Polako se Miami konsoliduje. Par solidnih odbrana i rezultat je tu.

Moram da napišem, iako je i ružno i off, da me Gallinari neodoljivo podseća na svinju, a trener Denver-a na onu klasičnu "red neck" bitangu.

LEBRON "KING" JAMES - GLOBALNI FENOMEN. G.O.A.T.!
                sigpic
                RUSSELL-WILT-JABBAR-JORDAN-LEBRON
                - 4xMVP -

Comment

• I veceras je u elementu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ernesto View Post
                    I veceras je u elementu.
                    Kobi?Pa kada ce da stane?

Comment

• 21 poen vec ali 36,6 ppg i 50%FG za kobea u zadnjih sest utakmica
                      "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

Comment

• Originally posted by Branislav View Post
                        Polako se Miami konsoliduje. Par solidnih odbrana i rezultat je tu.

Moram da napišem, iako je i ružno i off, da me Gallinari neodoljivo podseća na svinju, a trener Denver-a na onu klasičnu "red neck" bitangu.
                        E ovo se zove uporedjivanje!
                        Dobro je dobro je, tri razlike, sad ulazi Lebron i bice solidno vodjstvo na poluvremenu

Comment

• Originally posted by Ernesto View Post
                          I veceras je u elementu.
                          I, pre pocetka sezone sam mislio da je Kobe mozda i najveci favorit za MVP trofej, sad sam siguran.
                          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• covjek je sebi vjerovatno rekao sesti prstenu cekaj me stizem

Comment

• Feel the Heat !!
                              sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Ty Lawson is a fuckin' beast!
                                sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Working...
                                X