Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Regular Season 2011/12 (opste diskusije, komentarisanje vesti, tracevi i ostalo)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Knicks are offering J.R. Smith a second year player option of $2.5M that could make deal worth $4.3M, league sources tell Y!
    For Smith, it could be an insurance policy if something goes wrong this season. He probably believes he can get more on free agent market.
    For J.R. Smith, it would've been hard to turn down two years, $4.3M with Knicks for $450K over two months with Clippers
    The J.R. Smith deal has yet to be signed, sources said. The Knicks are offering him the player option for 2012-'13.

Woj u vezi JR-a.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Objavio JR Smith na svom tviter profilu : ,, York Knicks it is ,,

Posle toga ima i cestitke svega , dobrodosao majstore u najveci klub

Evo ko hoce da pogleda njegov tviter profil : http://twitter.com/#!/therealjrsmith
      Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• http://www.nba.com/2012/news/02/17/l....ap/index.html

LEBRON "KING" JAMES - GLOBALNI FENOMEN. G.O.A.T.!
        sigpic
        RUSSELL-WILT-JABBAR-JORDAN-LEBRON
        - 4xMVP -

Comment

• Melo bi mogao da zaigra veceras protiv Hornets-a, a D-Rose je trenirao lakse i Thibs je rekao da ce igrati u nedelju ako se bude osecao dobro.
          sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

• Melo je out veceras, verovatno i za nedelju, a mi ne igramo u nedelju nego sutra.

U svakom slucaju hvala na informacijama.
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
              Melo je out veceras, verovatno i za nedelju, a mi ne igramo u nedelju nego sutra.

U svakom slucaju hvala na informacijama.
              A jbg, kasni onda NBA.com...a za nedelju, znam da sam nesto pogresno napisao, jbg..Bitno da se pise...
              sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

• evo sta je napisao KL na svom twitter profilu posle sinocne pobede nad Hjuston Roketsima

Kevin Love
                Someone please get Nikola Pekovic in the Rising Stars game...he deserves to be there!
                Originally posted by Brajkula
                Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

• Ove sezone svi ispalise Lejkerse ne gine nam rebuilding.
                  "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Sta je sve ovaj covek mogao da uradi u svojoj karijeri...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Povrede su ucinile svoje, stvarno je Anfernee bio vanserijski plej, jedan od mojih omiljenih igraca. Trebao je uzeti prsten 95., jbg Hakeem i ekipa su bili prejaki tada...
                      sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                      -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ali zato ja vise gotivim njegovog imenjaka

Zacetnik crossa, da nije bilo njega ne bi ni Iverson-a, ni Wade-a, ni Rose-a, ni Rivers-a kakve ih znamo danas.

Comment

• Derrick Rose, the current League MVP, wants Pau Gasol in Chicago.

http://www.marca.com/2012/02/19/balo...329642134.html

What da fuck!?

EDIT: Ako neko zna spanski, ako moze prevod, please.
                          sigpic

Comment

• The Lakers Pau Gasol want to use to rebuild their team, hence their insistence on putting on the market week after week. The message from Los Angeles has penetrated deep into the League as a fine and persistent rain that keeps falling. The issue has fed into Catalan because every human being has a limit, but some persistent yellow franchise transfer to a all star caliber player is taken as a great opportunity.

So you see Derrick Rose, the reigning AL MVP, who wants to International in Chicago. Rose believes that its impact on the Lakers Pau in 2007 could be repeated this season with the Bulls, seeking his first ring after the Jordan era. The base and share agent power forward. This is Arn Tellem and this could facilitate the operation.

The basis of the Bulls has suggested this movement to the policy of the franchise. His plan is that Chicago is apparent from Boozer, who charges $ 13,500,000 this season, and a player, possibly a base, to try to convince the Lakers, who do seem willing to transfer to the Catalan power forward, "as long as square the issue, "he would say Pau.
                            Ovo je google preveo.

Comment

• That`s why they call him Psycho T.

"Moja generacija je zivela na ulici. Mi smo imali tu srecu da smo imali pripadnost kraju,
                              odnosno cosku. Tu smo se obrazovali, tu smo postali ljudi, tu smo postali lopovi,
                              fudbaleri... A ulica je kao sto znate jedan veliki univerzitet."

Comment

• http://www.nba.com/2012/news/powerra...s=iref:nbahpt1

Breathe the pressure!

Spoiler

LEBRON "KING" JAMES - GLOBALNI FENOMEN. G.O.A.T.!
                                sigpic
                                RUSSELL-WILT-JABBAR-JORDAN-LEBRON
                                - 4xMVP -

Comment

Working...
                                X