X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pad ce bas biti bolan.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Puste želje.
      sigpic

Comment

• Role pokusava da dovede Tiafoa u Team8

Isabella Tcherkes Zade: ´Federer contacted Tiafoe, who got hypnotized on the mobile phone´

Interviewed by Spazio Tennis, Isabella Tcherkes Zade, World No. 1402 in the ITF ranking, has confirmed the rumours regarding a message by Roger Federer to the American Francis Tiafoe. The Swiss asked Tiafoe to enter in his marketing company 'Team 8'.

During Orange Bowl, 'in the hotel there were also the winners of the last two editions, Stefan Kozlov and Francis Tiafoe' - said Zade, who is Italian - Tiafoe received a message on his mobile phone, he watched it distractedly in order to not seem unkind with us, but afterwards he took it again and got hypnotized on the mobile phone for a few seconds. He said us - Guys, Roger Federer texted me - We thought it was a joke, then he showed the text to Katie Swan (a junior tennis played) who read it. We all congratulated him'.
        That was the message: 'Hi Frances, I hope that work and training with Jose is going good, I'm Roger Federer and I was asking myself if we can speak about your management in order to give you some suggestions if you want. I have had some problems under this aspect at the beginning of my career and maybe I could help you to take the right decision. I hope to speak to you very soon, my best wishes, Roger.'

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• O cemu ti pricas? Da li je Serena lovila cevrti Slam u NY-u ili Djoko?

Comment

• Kao sto rekoh, smijesno im uporedjivati sezone

No1e vs Serena 2015

titles: 11 vs 5
            GS: 3 W and F vs 3 W and SF
            WTF: W vs -
            M: 6 W and 2 F vs 2 W
            other: 1 W vs 0 W

Top10 wins: 31 – 5 vs 6 - 1 (+WO L)
            OZI: 8, 4, 6 vs 10, 2
            RG: 7, 3, (9 L) vs no top10 wins
            W: 9, 2 vs 4
            USO: 9, 2 vs no top10 wins

Loses in 2015: 2, 3, 3, 3, 9, 27 vs 20, 43, 105, 65 (WO), 3 (WO)

Prize money: $21,592,125 vs $10,582,642

(16,585 ATP points vs 9945 WTA points)
            sigpic

Comment

• Ne mozes reci da je Serena imala smesnu sezonu, pa bila je 2 meca udaljena od kalendarskog slema.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nije imala smijesnu sezonu, ne morate vi Serenu od mene braniti, ja sam taj koji uvijek brani kraljicu, ali to nista ne znaci sto je bila na dva meca od kalendarskog Slema, bila je, zelio sam da dodje do njega, nije uspjela i sta sad. Ali je cinjenica da je njena bolesno dobra sezona sala prema Novakovoj. To nije nista na njen racun, Novak je ipak i zvanicno najbolji sportista planete, nije tome lako pariati. Ali ako vec izaberu nekog iz tenisa da je sportista godine onda to moze biti samo Novak, jer su brojke brutalne.
                sigpic

Comment

• Ti si rekao da je smesna

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Svasta

Kao sto rekoh, smijesno im uporedjivati sezone
                    Njena sezona je smijesna prema Novakovoj
                    sigpic

Comment

• Rekao je da je smijesna u odnosu na Novakovu sezonu.

Comment

• U najbitnijim parametrima nije, 3 slema i jedan i drugi, no.1 oboje
                        A valjda i Serena treba da dobije neke poene jer je izdominirala sa 34 godine, dok je Djokovic bukvalno sad na vrhuncu snage.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Djokovic je 2011. bio na vrhuncu snage cini mi se, 2015. sa 28 je opet, kad je Federer imao 28 bio je spreman za penziju po mnogima, ti argumenti mi ne piju vodu.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Pa sportista obicno nije na vrhuncu snage 1 godinu.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• 4 godine je u tenisu dug period, ja sam i tada rekao da mislim da Novak moze bolje i da 2011. nije njegov zenit. Ali je bila prica da je tada na vrhuncu. Vise sam se bojao mentalnog pada, posebno nakon rodjenja Stefana i posvecenosti nego fizickog. A i istorija nas uci da do 27. teniseri imaju najbolji period, posle toga ide opadanje, blaze ili jace je vec od slucaja do slucaja, dok evo vec neko vrijeme vidimo da se sport promijenio, tenis onda takodje i da ne vaze pravila kao nekad i da je granica najboljih dana pomjerena.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Niko ne psominje da je Role te 2008. u januaru bolovao od mononukleozekoja je zavrsila par karijera, al neka bio covjek spreman za penziju.
                                sigpic
                                "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                                AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

Working...
                                X