No announcement yet.

Borussia Dortmund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momak pun potencijala, do sada sto sam cuo za igrace koji bi mogli doci u Borusiju mi se svidza sve odlicni igraci.
    Jedan Grad Dva Kluba Jedan Špica Drugi Truba. HZ 1987

Comment

• Juda pocinje sa treninzima u utorak, a za Matsa postoji dobra sansa da ce propustiti finale.
      sigpic

Comment

• „Es ist nichts gerissen und nicht so schlimm wie anfangs befürchtet. Ich bin guter Dinge, dass es für das Finale reicht.“
        Ohrabrujuce vesti za Humelsa, samo da dobijemo zvanicnu potvrdu da moze da igra.Meni na prvi pogled isto ne deluje da je tako ozbiljno, a mozda se i varam.Keler izjavio da je Santana prvo pojacanje za Salke.Zamena na toj poziciji ce se sigurno dovesti.

Edit:I doktor je rekao da su realne sanse da ce zaigrati u finalu.

Und Mannschaftsarzt Dr. Markus Braun bestätigt gegenüber BILD.de: „Ein Einsatz des Spielers im Champions-League-Finale ist absolut realistisch!"
        Last edited by Ricma; 19-05-13, 12:43.

Comment

• Holländische Medien berichten, dass der BVB Dusan Tadic von Twente als Ersatz für Mario Götze verpflichten will. Der 24-jährige Serbe hat einen Marktwert von 10 Mio. Euro

Sandu odavno prekucao Holandiju, vreme mu je da se oproba u jednoj od top 5 liga. U ovom momentu nas najbolji vezni igrac.
          sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

• Gotze ne igra u finalu..
            sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Wade View Post
              Gotze ne igra u finalu..
              Uzima Bayern lagano...
              sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
              -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• I da igra rovit u timu sanse ne bi bili nista vece, jedini nacin da Dortmund slavi je da Bajern pobedi samog sebe.Gece je poslednju utakmicu gde je imao finu minutazu je prvi mec sa Realom, a od toga je proslo mesec dana.Sada ulece Sahin i Gundogan se seli na Geceovo mesto, dok ce njegovo mesto zauzeti Sahin.Cini mi se da ce to vise liciti na formaciju 4-3-3 nego 4-2-3-1, mada videcemo na sta ce to liciti u subotu.

Comment

• Ajmo malo vere i optimizma. Ja spremam pivo i šopsku salatu pa šta momci urade, uradili su !
                  Originally posted by Brajkula
                  Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

• A rostilj ?

Comment

• Na dijeti sam

Elem

Did you know that Borussia Dortmund have never lost, or even conceded a goal, against German opposition in almost 60 years of European competition?

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

• Spoiler
                        By David Schafer, Dortmund season ticket holder

Dear Mario,

Despite your move to Bayern Munich being announced over a month ago, many Borussia Dortmund fans are still very upset. Being a passionate BVB supporter myself, I want to approach the subject with a more levelheaded perspective.

When Jan Age Fjortoft tweeted on the night of April 22 that Bild was going to break a major transfer story at midnight, I had an uneasy feeling which I couldn't quite explain to myself. A few minutes later came the shock: Mario Gotze was going to Bayern.

After staring at my monitor in disbelief for a few seconds, I was overwhelmed by a sense of emptiness. It was just a rumour at the time but we all knew there had to be some truth to it. Then the confirmation from Dortmund arrived the next morning.

At first, I just felt unbelievably disappointed. That you, my beloved Mario, had fled to our main rivals just seemed inexplicable to me. Ever since you celebrated a goal with Dede's shirt, I truly believed that you identified fully with our club.

On the other had, I have to admit that I wasn't that surprised. I had always known that you were longing for greatness, which could make you abandon values like loyalty or allegiance.

Many Dortmund fans regard your decision as a betrayal but it's just the logical consequence of your ambition. Bayern have reached three of the last four Champions League finals and are set to become one of Europe's best sides for years to come.

That, coupled with the appeal of working with a world-class coach like Pep Guardiola, means it's understandable that you have decided against a move abroad and taken the controversial path towards the Allianz Arena. I am also sure the temptation of a €10 million annual salary made quite an impression on you.

So, looking at all the facts, there is no reason for thousands of BVB fans to be so brokenhearted.

Unfortunately, it's not that easy. Football is ruled by emotions - more so than any other sport - and people from the Ruhr tend to develop particularly strong feelings for their clubs, which sometimes reaches worrying levels.

This Dortmund team have always given the impression that the ordinary rules of football do not apply to them. It felt like a group of friends pursuing a dream together, with money and glamour coming second to them.

People can point to the exits of Shinji Kagawa and Nuri Sahin, but the former left Signal Iduna Park to pursue a dream, the latter departed in completely different circumstances.

Your decision felt different because you emerged from Dortmund's youth academy. As your team-mate Mats Hummels pointed out, the Germany players at BVB shared the aim of taking the club to the next level.

Titles and trophies weren't that important to Hummels since he wanted to be involved in something special. So the move to an established power like Bayern has never tempted him. This doesn't seem to be the case for you, but I cannot hold that against you as everybody is different.

Your youth combined with the influence of your agent and your Bavarian roots will have been the most influential factors.

And yet, I cannot deny a feeling of disappointness. Dortmund's last three seasons can confidently be described as fairytale-like but the departure of one of our homegrown talents has taken the gloss off the story.

I can imagine that many BVB fans feel like they have woken up from a beautiful dream. What makes me particularly sad is your lack of remorse towards your current fans.

You knew that a move abroad would have had a different effect but you have robbed yourself of the farewell you deserve. After the last home game of the season, only Patrick Owomoyela said his goodbyes - a wise decision by the club, considering the current mood.

You owe Dortmund a lot but the club also owes you a debt of gratitude.

And so all that remains for me is to thank you for these three amazing years. It was a pleasure to watch you play football at the most beautiful stadium in the world. You were one of the defining figures of my time as a fan.

When you don a Bayern jersey next season, it will feel wrong and I will look on with misery as you continue to mesmerise the Bundesliga.

Unlike other supporters, I won't join the chorus of whistles that undoubtedly await you when you return to Dortmund. I know that you made an understandable decision for a 20-year-old with very little experience of life.

I had hoped that you would be fit in time to feature against Bayern at Wembley on Saturday so that we could have shared one last wonderful moment together. Who knows how much a winning goal would have made up for your decision?

However, I wish happiness for you and your family in Munich. I usually follow the fortunes of former Dortmund players and I even occasionally enjoy it when they score against us. This will prove a tad difficult in your case.

Koga ne mrzi da procita...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Odlično sročeno, nema šta.

Elem

"I'm sorry I won't be able to help the team in such an important game."
                          Hvala lepo, molim lepo.

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

• Sokratis ce najverovatnije biti novi stoper, uz to pokriva i poziciju desnog beka tako da ne verujem da ce Klop dovoditi back-up za Pisceka koji ce zbog operacije na koju ce otici posle finala morati da propusti pocetak sledece sezone.Meni iskreno mirise na odlazak Humelsa u Barselonu.

Jedino sam video da se spominje cifra od 9 miliona evra za Sokratisa.Nekima to jeste skupo, ali po meni s obzirom da mu je ugovor trajao jos 3 godine i nije imao ikakvu klauzulu, doveden je ispod cene.

Comment

• Neven Subotić o plasmanu u finale LŠ

Cela sezona, način kako smo stigli do finala je kao po scenariju za neki film. Niko nije verovao da možemo da osvojimo titulu, ali to nam je išlo u prilog i istovremeno stvorilo događaje koje ćemo dugo pamtiti i teško ćemo ih nadmašiti u daljim karijerama
                              o finalnoj utakmici sa Bajernom

Nadam se samo da finale neće biti kao naše prvenstvene utakmice sa Bajernom. One se obično završe sa 20 žutih kartona. Igra bi trebala da bude fer, korektna, a ne nošena nekim ludim emocijama.
                              o načinu funkcionisanja kluba

Volim jednostavne, mirne klubove, u kojima znaš šta će biti sutra. Dortmund je tako rastao, mada to možda nije bilo tako brzo kao Čelsi. Kod njih sve ide gore-dole kao na ringišpilu, nikad ne znaš ko će ti sutra biti trener, da li će promeniti pola tima i da li će to biti bolje ili lošije. Srećan sam u Borusiji, pravimo male korake napred, međutim, uvek znamo gde smo i čemu težimo
                              O Klopu

Šest godina radim sa istim trenerom i samo taj njegov metod rada poznajem. Klop mi je veoma važna osoba, uvek me je terao da radim više, pomerao je moje granice. Srećan sam što sam jedan od njegovih igrača, jer on uvek zna šta treba da kaže ili uradi

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

• Prica je za ove momke tek pocela.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X