• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ode desetka na hladjenje, ugrejao se za par minuta

Comment

• Jao Soo guza ti teska vuce pozadi -.-
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Opaaa Watford vodi 2-1

Comment

• Lukaku je očajan finišer, to mu niko ne može osporiti. Da skače sa broda u okean promašio bi.

Comment

• Spursi definitivno uzimaju titulu ove sezone...
            IMG-20190614-192941
            "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
            Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• Watford odlican.Pucaju od samopouzdanja.

Comment

• Ja nikad u životu nisam vidio da neko dobije crveni radi ovoga što je uradio Rash.

Comment

• Daj Rom sta to radis?

Послато са SM-G965F уз помоћ Тапатока
                  Hated, adored never ignored

MUFC

Comment

• Ovo kao sa Kenedijem, samo sto je Kenedijev start bio ocigledniji.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk
                    Now, I meant to talk about something else earlier on, and I've forgotten what it was. I've remembered what it is again, but I've also forgotten. And that's really what adult life is like most of the time.

Comment

• Ma dal si realan
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Momir Peh View Post
                        Ja nikad u životu nisam vidio da neko dobije crveni radi ovoga što je uradio Rash.
                        Debil sudija, zuti ovom kretenu sto ga sutira nakon sto je lopta u korner, LOLCINA

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Penal laganice mogao biti

Comment

• Lukakuova zavrsnica kao u trileru, nikad ne znas kako ce da se zavrsi.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk
                            Now, I meant to talk about something else earlier on, and I've forgotten what it was. I've remembered what it is again, but I've also forgotten. And that's really what adult life is like most of the time.

Comment

• I sada je Rom izgubio balans kod suta, kao onomad na prazan gol Brajtona, mada je ovde bilo kontakta.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Benzema, Lakazet, Kosta, Suarez, Kavani, Mandžukić, Iguain, Firmino, Aguero, Kejn, Ikardi, svi su oni bolji od Lukakua. Dakle nije ni top 10. Ibrahimović sadašnji takodje. Prošli put maši prazan gol.

Comment

Working...
                                X