Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kako nas troluje lik Vec mi je gotivan

Comment

• Neki su čak očekivali da će on danas reći da ide u Barsu ali nema od toga ništa dok klub to ne ozvaniči.

Još da dodam nešto vezano za pripremni period
      SLUŽBENO: Francuski prvoligaš OGC Nice je potvrdio da će 2. augusta odigrati prijateljski susret sa FC Barcelonom na svom Allianz Riviera stadionu.
      Ove godine se vjerovatno neće ići na druge kontinente u okviru pripremnih utakmica.

Comment

• Kratak highlights odgledah i samo su prikazane šanse koje je Barselona imala. Pristojan broj izglednih prilika je bio. Bez obzira i da smo došli do 3 boda danas, pobjeda narednog vikenda je nešto što nam donosi titulu. Simeone ima recept za ovu Barsu pogotovo što mu je i bod dovoljan. Tri dana nakon te utakmice Madriđani igraju finale LŠ-a ali siguran sam da Simeone neće ništa kalkulisati.

Inače, Maskerano kaže da je utakmica sa Atletikom poslednja za neke igrače Barse. Znamo da Pujol završava sa Barsom, ne vjerujem da je na njega mislio.

Alves, Song, Tello i Pedro su igrači za koje mislim da će otići mada i Maskerano kaže da što se tiče njegove situacije ništa nije definitvno, razmišlja o odlasku.
        Last edited by ognjen; 11-05-14, 22:43.

Comment

• Times Sport ‏@TimesSport 17s
          David Luiz agrees deal with Barcelona
          sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
          -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ala ce nas odrati Mourinho ako zavrsimo ovo. Ali nema veze, redno je i bilo da potrosimo na stopera.. on je verovatno i najbolji fit za nas, plus je pregotivan lik, ekstra za svlacionicu. Dodji Davideeeee

Comment

• Messi: "Quiero ganar la Liga para dedicársela a Tito"
              MESSI 10

Comment

• Letter from Víctor Valdés

Spoiler
                "The time has come for me to say goodbye to you all .

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to say goodbye playing football, as I would have liked, but that’s life at times, and this year has been a bit cruel to me in this regard.

I’ve had time to look at where I am and what I’ve become. I can only think about the people who helped me to get where I am today. I dedicate this letter to them.

Oriol Tort, José Antonio Pozanco, Juan Manuel Asensi, Ursicinio López, Albert Benaiges, Antonio Olmo, Juan Carlos Pérez Rojo, Pep Segura, Quique Costas, Joan Vilà, Jordi Castel..... the coaches who made me into the athlete I always dreamed I would be. People who turned a ten year old kid into a goalkeeper at the Camp Nou, ten years later. Thank you all!.

Thank you to Louis Van Gaal, for showing the courage necessary to gamble on a talent that only he could see. He began building this historic Barça side, which I have been privileged to be part of. My heartfelt thanks

Thank you Frank Rijkaard, for giving me the confidence necessary, and allowing me to achieve glory, getting my hands on the European Cup in Paris. Wherever you are, I will be indebted to you for the rest of my life Mister.

Thank you Pep, for having opened the door to playing a game that was unknown to me, for guiding me along the road where one has to keep looking for success, and we did it together, right?. We’ll always have that Mister, and believe me, it will be eternal!.

Thank you Tito! Wherever you are, I thank you for having taught us not only the way to keep winning as a team, but also the strength and character needed to face life.

Thanks to all my colleagues with whom I’ve had the pleasure to work with, that involves wearing the Barça crest on our chests day after day, for making me feel important within the group that we developed over all these years. Because it all comes down to this, we are who we are, here and now. Thank you gentlemen!.

And of course I cannot forget the most important people, over these twelve years as a professional, wearing this shirt, my most loyal fans. Those people who, whatever happened, were always there to give me the support that a fighter always needs, proud to be there supporting me in the celebrations, giving your support in every game, sending me the positive energy that I have always felt, which kept me going all this time, because without it, it would have been impossible to do it alone.

Thank you, thank you, and a thousand times, thank you. I ask that you please don’t stop giving me that support.

Forever, FORÇA BARÇA!

Víctor Valdés Arribas".
                Last edited by ognjen; 14-05-14, 10:36.

Comment

• "It's a difficult moment for me. I'm really moved"

"I can't continue playing due to my knee problems"

"It would be impossible to say thank you to all the people who has helped me throughout my career. To the doctors. To all the players, I'll really miss you. Also thanks to all the staff, presidents and other members of the club."

"I can't forget the fans. They have always been with me."

"I would like to have a memory to people who are not with us like my father, Miki Roqué [player], Luis Aragonés [coach], Antoni Oliveres [from his hometown], Tito Vilanova [coach]

"If I had to choose a moment, I would say Abidal raising Champions League trophy after overcoming cancer."

"I have given everything for Barça and for football. I would like to be remembered for this."

"Van Gaal was one of the most important coaches for me. He gave me the chance to debut in the first team."

"Luis Enrique has a strong personality. I have had a very good firendship with him since we played together."

"I won't play last Liga's match. I won't be on the bench. Fit players must play this match."

"If we are united, we can win this Liga."
                  Xavi: "I told you after the Wembley final that you had to lift the trophy. you said: Abi should do it. That's being a captain."
                  Messi: "I'm lucky to have shared the dressing room with you. Thank you very much, captain!!!"
                  Abidal: "Capi, thanks for everything we lived together. Your gesture will always accompany me. Good luck. Always a friend."

Sve najbolje kapitenu i legendi kluba!!!

Comment

• Evo par izjava za kapitena :

Spoiler
                    Xavi: "Pod tvojim vodstvom, skupa smo ispisali historiju."
                    Luis Enrique: "Hvala ti što si toliko dobro pazio na kapitensku traku."
                    Guardiola: "Carles, želim ti se zahvaliti za sve što smo skupa prošli, kao saigrači i kao trener i kapiten."
                    Pique: "Hvala ti, što si me naučio lekcije koje nikad neću zaboraviti."
                    Abidal: "Još jednom želim da ti se zahvalim za onaj gest iz 2011.godine, kad si mi dopustio da dignem trofej Lige prvaka."
                    Iniesta: "Puyi, ponosan sam što sam sva ova iskustva tokom ovih godina podijelio s tobom."
                    Dani Alves: "Kapitenu, ti si ratnik!"
                    Cesc: "Falit ćeš nam, prijatelju."
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

• Comment

• http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/...with-leo-messi

Comment

• Kapiram da će Leo sada imati platu minimum 20m€ godišnje.

Alba, Pike i Nejmar su spremni za sutrašnju utakmicu.

Još malo informacija:

Comment

• Krenulo fino sve , jos sutra ako Bog da da se krunise titulom

Ne bi bilo lose da nas nakon eventualne titule , obraduju i nekim pojacanjem sjajnim , prije SP-a
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

• Argentine manager Tata Martino has just officially announced his resignation from Barcelona.
                              Martino: "It has been an honour to coach this team, I apologize we couldn't achieve out goals."
                              "I want to thank the team, they are great players and great persons. The admiration for them stays, they will keep on winning."
                              Casno od njega. Luis Enrique 99% novi trener.
                              sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                              -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ne sumnjam da je Martino imao dobre namjere međutim dosta nekih faktora je tu falilo. Što se tiče samog znanja mislim da je tu na potrebnom nivou ali djelovalo je kao da nema te hrabrosti da ozbiljnije uputi kritike igračima kada nisu igrali kako se očekivalo.

Adios Martino, sreću želim u nastavku karijere. Nama su određeni rezovi potrebni. Ostaje da vidimo šta će biti u narednom periodu po pitanju toga.

Official: Tata Martino will not be Barcelona's coach next season
                                Martino: "Together with the club we agreed that I won't continue next season."

Martino: "It has been an honour to coach this team, I apologize we couldn't achieve out goals."

Martino: "I want to thank the team, they are great players and great persons. The admiration for them stays, they will keep on winning."

Martino: "It has been an honour to coach this team, I apologize to the fans that we couldn't achieve our goals."
                                Spoiler
                                Freš me preteče. Ali neću da brišem.
                                Last edited by ognjen; 17-05-14, 20:27.

Comment

Working...
                                X