No announcement yet.

AS Roma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Svakako dobar potencijal, mlad je ima tu jos dosta prostora za napredak, manje vise odigrao je dve solidne sezone u Sassuolu.

Sent from my Lenovo X2-EU using Tapatalk

Comment

• Imaju neku klauzulu u vezi Pelegrinija, bio valjda njihov igrac, imaju otkupnu klauzulu od 10M. Valja proverit na netu, ali cinimi se da je ta prica.

Comment

• Мало касним, али сам осећао потребу да се јавим и макар овим уписом одам поштовање овој величини.
        1412597211329_wps_9_AS_Roma_s_Francesco_Totti.jpg

Играчина, људина, легенда.
        ЈЕДАН ЈЕ ПРИНЦ!

Comment

• Rick Karsdorp has landed at Fiumicino airport, as the Feyenoord defender arrives for his Roma medicals.

It was revealed last night that a deal had been agreed between the clubs, for a fee which is thought to be €16m plus another €3m in bonuses.

With an agreement in place, all that remained was for Karsdorp to take the necessary medical tests, and his flight landed in Rome at 8.54 this morning.

He will now be put through his paces by the Lupi’s medical staff before putting pen to paper on a five-year contract.
          Pelegrini ce biti zavrsen cim se vrati u Italiju.

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• Kazu Zenit se razmislja oko Paredesa, a Bayern se ukljucio u trku.
              Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Paredes se razmislja o Zenitu, a ne obrnuto Pametan decko, na pocetku karijere se ne ide u Rusiju ako hoce da ostavis kakav trag u ovom sportu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prototype View Post
                  Paredes se razmislja o Zenitu, a ne obrnuto Pametan decko, na pocetku karijere se ne ide u Rusiju ako hoce da ostavis kakav trag u ovom sportu.
                  Jos sam u fazi ucenja Italijanskog tako da ne zameri Mene samo zanima kako niko od ovih PL klubova nije poslao ponudu za Manolasa, decko je veoma dobar igrac, ali verovatno ce da krene put novca.
                  Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Idu u paketu za Rusiju.

Despite reports Leandro Paredes was having second thoughts, he and Kostas Manolas could leave Roma for Zenit St Petersburg tomorrow.

The pair have been locked in talks with the Russian club for around a week, and while Manolas has already accepted the move, there were doubts over his teammate.

However, Sky Italia is now reporting that talks have progressed well and now the midfielder is also ready to join Roberto Mancini’s squad.

The deal is thought to be worth €60m plus bonuses for both players, and could be officially finalised tomorrow.

The Giallorossi have already sold Mohamed Salah to Liverpool for €42m, a fee which could eventually rise to €50m if bonuses are activated.

That means the Lupi will have brought in over €100m for the trio if the Zenit deal goes ahead, though they will now have to replace three of their key players from last season.

Comment

• Roma have officially signed full-back Rick Karsdorp from Feyenoord for €14m plus €5m in bonuses. “This is a great step forward for me.”

The Dutch international flew in to Rome for his medical yesterday and then signed a contract to June 2022.

“Coming to AS Roma is a great step forward for me,” Karsdorp said on the official club website. “I come here with a great desire and enthusiasm to play and to realise my dreams.

"I know I still have a lot of room to improve and I hope to do that here.”

It’s reported that new Coach Eusebio Di Francesco specifically requested Karsdorp for the Giallorossi.

“Despite his young age, Rick has already shown he possesses great talent,” said sporting director Monchi.

“We are delighted to be able to sign him, and are certain that his attributes will fit in well with the way Di Francesco wants to play.”

Karsdorp will wear the Number 26 jersey at the Stadio Olimpico.
                      Spoiler
                      Last edited by Rossonero; 28-06-17, 17:17.

Comment

• Roma have officially bought Lorenzo Pellegrini from Sassuolo for €10m.
                        Spoiler

Comment

• Comment

• Mnogo gotivan igrac, steta sto nece igrati za Juve, ali Roma je resila pitanje veznog igraca u buducnosti
                            Dreams are coming true.

Comment

• Mene je kupio svojim igrama za mladu reprezentaciju.

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

Comment

• Roma have officially confirmed the signing of French midfielder Maxime Gonalons for €5m.

Comment

Working...
                                X