AS Roma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Roma have officially announced the Kevin Strootman has signed a new contract until 2022.

Comment

• Official: Spalletti leaves Roma

Roma have officially confirmed the departure of Coach Luciano Spalletti, who is expected to join Inter.

The tactician’s contract was due to run out at the end of June, and he had not agreed to a new deal at Stadio Olimpico.

“AS Roma has parted company with coach Luciano Spalletti,” a statement on the Giallorossi’s official website confirmed.

“The process to appoint a new coach is now underway. The official announcement comes after the team beat Genoa 3-2 on Sunday evening to clinch second place in Serie A and secure automatic qualification to the 2017-18 Champions League.

“Spalletti joined Roma for a second time as coach in January 2016, having won two Coppa Italia and one Supercoppa during his first stint in the capital between 2005 and 2009.”

Club President James Pallotta also commented on the move, thanking Spalletti for his efforts of the past 18 months.

“We would like to place on record our sincere thanks to Luciano Spalletti for all of his hard work and the significant contribution he has made to the club since his return.

“Under his stewardship this season, the team has won more Serie A points and scored more goals than any side in Roma’s history. We wish Luciano all the best for the future.

“This club is on a constant path of growth and that will continue with the appointment of a new coach who shares our values and philosophy and who will continue to help us take AS Roma forward.”
        Najvjerovatnije da Romu preuzima Di Francesco.

Comment

• The club is pleased to confirm that midfielder Daniele De Rossi has signed a new two-year contract with AS Roma.

Comment

• Di Francesco novi trener Rome.

Comment

• Comment

• Seri iz Nice i Karsdorp iz Fejnorda. Pratio neko?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Seri je mnogo dobar, taj zaklucak mi je na 10ak utakmica, pretezno derbije dok sam gledao.
                  Karsdorpa nisam gledao ali kazu ogroman potencijal.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Karsdorp je klinac 1995 godiste, desni bek. Decko je strasno brz, trci 90min i ogroman je potencijal. Propustio je samo 2 utakmice prosle sezone zbog povrede.

Sent from my Lenovo X2-EU using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mogli bi to da budu fini transferi znači.

Comment

• Ovaj mali Karsdorp bi bio odlican potez, mislim da bi se uklopio lepo.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadBurn3r View Post
                          Seri iz Nice i Karsdorp iz Fejnorda. Pratio neko?

Prati se naravno. Seri bi bio izuzetno pojacanje u ovom trenutku s obzirom na finansijsku situaciju, ali sam skeptik po pitanju njegovog dolaska.
                          Treba se pre svega resiti skarta, mislim na igrace koji su bili na pozajmicama a ima ih poprilicno.

Sto se Karsdorpa tice nisam puno gledao Fejenord ove sezone pa je neozbiljno donositi bilo kakve zakljucke. Verujem Monciju.

Inace Moreno klasican Moncijev transfer, ispod radara ga je uzeo, nije se nista pisalo po novinama, potpuno neocekivano. Reklo bi se dobro resenje za male pare.

Comment

• Prica se da Zenit nudi 30 miliona za Manolasa, ne bih ga pustao ni za kakve pare, opasan igrac.
                            Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Je l' se zna nesto o ovome? Dobar je Pelegrini.

Comment

• Prenosili uglavnom sky, football italia, video sam i u gazeti ja mislim, dobar igrac, eto dao gol Danskoj pre par dana.
                                Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

Working...
                                X