No announcement yet.

Fantasy tennis, POOL game - diskusije

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da li nam je manje-vise svima kapiten ove nedelje ispao vec u prvom mecu od mocnog Maleka????

tt
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Idemo Agut do titule,bravo Ebdene...al ovaj Nadal e tugo Bozija

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
        Da li nam je manje-vise svima kapiten ove nedelje ispao vec u prvom mecu od mocnog Maleka????

tt
        Slobodno smete znanje stečeno u suicidu da prenesete i na ovu igricu

Comment

• Bice veselo napraviti tim za IW, posebno sto cemo morati na slepo, bez zreba
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Fiksni je favorit za IW, on svakako i igra na slijepo

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p1 View Post
                Slobodno smete znanje stečeno u suicidu da prenesete i na ovu igricu [emoji3]

Kakvo znanje? Drugacije ponasanje, tj tipivanje cesto od vecine? -.-
                Totalno dve razlicite igrice...hvala bogu
                Ti ovu ne igras?

tt
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• sad gledam koje izmene da napravim za IW i shvatam da nemam pojma kojeg tenisera da kupim, kakav raspad

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Koliko ima do zakljucavanja? Pa sto jos sad gledas, odustace neko jos mozda?

tt
                    sigpic

Comment

• ma necu jos da prodajem, nego gledam i razmisljam ko bi mogao, jer cemo defintivno pre zreba morati da napravimo tim

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ovog Corica sam prodala proslu sedmicu [emoji19][emoji57]

Послато са D2303 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• kao ja sa Kasatkinom

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa dobro morace da i ti koji nikako da proigraju...proigraju... naravno bas kada ih prodamo
                            Ehh Marfi Marfi -.-

tt
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post

Kakvo znanje? Drugacije ponasanje, tj tipivanje cesto od vecine? -.-
                              Totalno dve razlicite igrice...hvala bogu
                              Ti ovu ne igras?

tt
                              Pa da se ne igra nikad protiv Maleka velikog.
                              Ne igram, tu sam samo da vam stajem na muku

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p1 View Post
                                Pa da se ne igra nikad protiv Maleka velikog.
                                Ne igram, tu sam samo da vam stajem na muku [emoji3]
                                Aaaaa za Velikog Maleka prozivas [emoji3]

Steta sto ne igras, super je igrica, bolja nego onaj glupi suicid

tt
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X