• Show
Clear All

• Dobre savjete daje fiksni kako biti prvi

Spoiler
    iza velike petorke

Comment

• Nije cak ni to, Zarko je ispred njega
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
        da tebe nervira

ne diraj Garbine
        Cekaj jel Garbine juce prekinula momentum Kvitovoj i zavila nogu ili je povredjena...ili je to zamerka samo kad Delpo uradi ...a Inace lepa je,za ovo oko diranja

Comment

vidi sad ovo

nemas ti te pare, kosta 27.5 miliona
          Sve ce Olja to da sredi..bez sekiracije

tt
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by 61563 View Post
            Cekaj jel Garbine juce prekinula momentum Kvitovoj i zavila nogu ili je povredjena...ili je to zamerka samo kad Delpo uradi ...a Inace lepa je,za ovo oko diranja
            Ma nisam gledala, ali u svakom slucaju ne moze da se poredi sa Delpom, onaj folirant to stalno radi

Originally posted by miloolja View Post
            Sve ce Olja to da sredi..bez sekiracije

tt
            Zar nije dogovor da kupis Rogera za sljaku?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Da bar oce da igra pa da i razmislim (malo morgen), ovako nisam poludela da kupujem tako skupog igraca koji ne igra (izvini gogo )..

tt
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Kako cu se smejati kad me budete gledali u ledja ,jedino je ovaj RF problem...al valjda ce se i to nekako resiti

Comment

• hahahaha, 500 poena treba da nadoknadis, pa ja mogu kao Roger da iskuliram sljaku i neces me stici

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

hahahaha, 500 poena treba da nadoknadis, pa ja mogu kao Roger da iskuliram sljaku i neces me stici
                    ha...da oce neki Stahovski da se dogodi ove godine,cisto da unese neizvesnost u danasnji tenis ,ni zbog cega vise

Comment

• Zaboravio sam da zamenim, Fiks sad ti je šansa.
                      sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Originally posted by 61563 View Post
                        ha...da oce neki Stahovski da se dogodi ove godine,cisto da unese neizvesnost u danasnji tenis ,ni zbog cega vise
                        nemoj ti da brines o Stakhovskom, nego da ce uskoro ponovo DC nedelja

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• čš šč

tt
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                            čš šč

tt
                            You think I'm funny?
                            sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Originally posted by čš čš View Post
                              Zaboravio sam da zamenim, Fiks sad ti je šansa.
                              Nisi zaboravio ali nema veze...lepo si ti sve postavio...e sad sto nisi vodio racuna o Kyriosu to je druga stvar...a uostalom svakako nisi prvi,da bih gledao na tebe,kad prestignes Boksi onda,a dotle nista gledam samo rezultate prvog ostale pozicije mi nisu zanimljive

Comment

• Ja opet izbacih Federera Za manje od mjesec dana će da mi spuca 4 izmjene, ali mora tako kad mi je klupa po 1.45
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X