X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odlican Dragan ove nedelje, pobegao vam je
    zanimljiva je ta borba za no.2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Znaci, danas pregledam zrijebove za iducu sedmicu (ako su izasli) i napravim izmjene do zatvaranja ovog lokauta?

Comment

• Da, kada udjes u svoj fantazi tim...gore desno ti stoji preostalo vreme za izmene i kupovine za sledecu nedelju, vreme do zakljucavanja...i da, prvo pogledaj zrebove, to ti je najsigurnije.
        I kada smo kod vremena koliko je ostalo jos?
        Ne znam zasto na mobu ne stoji vreme..

tt
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ne znam ni ja tacno, na tel. mi me prikazuje. Al juce je bilo 1 dan i 16 sati, nekad u ovo doba

Comment

• Da na fonu ne stoji..ne znam zasto su taj propust prevideli i ove godine -.-
            Nema Bojane da nam kaze
            Nista moram da palim masinu, hvala

tt
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Tu sam, ali isto sa telefona
              Ima dovoljno vremena da se odrade izmene, to sigurno

z3 compact using Tapatalk

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Edit: E ovako...ostalo je tacno 20 sati

tt
                sigpic

Comment

• Sto smo mobilne danas

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post

Edit: E ovako...ostalo je tacno 20 sati

tt
                    Hvala

Comment

• I drugi put

Imam ekipu za ovu nedelju, ali valja pripremiti ekipu za sledeća dva Mastersa ... bez starca
                      sigpic

Comment

• I kratkorocno i dugorocno moram da razmisljam

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ili sa?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Ma sta ce ti on

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• jel odustao neko?
                              sigpic

Comment

• hahahaah, koliko znam nije

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X