No announcement yet.

Australian Open 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federer pricao sa Zverevim posle poraza, a Zverev je rekao da mu je to dosta znacilo. Ali sto se tice rezultata na slemu, njih dvojica su slicni i Roger sigurno zna kroz sta trenutno Zverev prolazi.

Q. Zverev told in his press conference after his tough loss you saw each other in the locker room, and what you said to him helped him a lot after the match. Could you describe what you told him? If you don't want to, can you describe what you think about his tough loss today.
    ROGER FEDERER: No, look, after a match like today, I mean, he's still very young, still up-and-coming to some extent. He's still seeking the breakthrough on the Grand Slam level.

I just think it's important to sometimes take a step back and actually see the good things you've done, give yourself time, maybe set the bar a bit lower. First let's maybe try to look for a quarters or a semifinals, not just right away think coming to the Australian Open, US Open, I have to win this thing.

I know people talk, but for the player, it's not easy if you've never been there. I remember I had a hurdle to pass the quarters. I only did that back in 2003 for the first time. I was 22. Either I played quarters or I lost first round.

That's what I told Sascha. I said, Be patient about it. Don't put yourself under unnecessary pressure. Learn from these mistakes. Whatever happened happened. Unfortunately you have to believe in, how you say, the process you're right now in. You had a good off-season. You're working hard. You're doing the right things. It's maybe not paying off at the slam level, but just stay calm, don't dig yourself in a hole. There's no reason for that right now, I think. There's already enough stuff and pressure from you guys.

I just thought some nice words would maybe cheer him up, get him over the loss a few more hours earlier than it normally would. It's supposed to hurt. I'm sure it did. He looked crushed when I saw him. I gave him a tap on the shoulder and said, C'mon, it's not too bad. It could be worse.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Saosjecajni Federer
      Spoiler
      Salim se fin gest

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post

tt
        Opasan Smiljan ....
        Jos samo da posle dvanaest godina nauci da komentarise teniske utakmice, pa da ovakvi ostri stavovi i dobiju nekakav kredibilitet.
        sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
        Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Samuraj View Post
          Pralica bi prenosio Novaka.
          Ne bi jer uglavnom ( 80%) u poslednje 2 godine ( ako izuzmemo Novakovu pauzu) Noletove mečeve je radio Višković.

Originally posted by pedja147 View Post
          Sta mislite ljudi, ko ce da dobije vecernji termin u ponedeljak? Rodzer ili Novak? Ja ipak mislim da ce Novak da dobije nocni, a da ce opet Rodzeru da ga daju u 1/4.
          Već sam rekla. Večernji program će otvoriti Federer, a Novak će igrati posle njega...
          Iako bi bilo jedino fer da igraju u isto vreme,mislim da to organizatori neće uraditi.

E,da, ovo za Rafu...Džaba i njemu i Novaku sve. Zna se ko je omiljeni...
          Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
          Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
          "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
            Već sam rekla. Večernji program će otvoriti Federer, a Novak će igrati posle njega...
            Iako bi bilo jedino fer da igraju u isto vreme,mislim da to organizatori neće uraditi.

E,da, ovo za Rafu...Džaba i njemu i Novaku sve. Zna se ko je omiljeni...
            Ne moze, jer imas i zenske meceve

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Federer ce dobiti dnevni termin u ovom potpuno laganom, za njega verovatno najlaksem mecu na turniru.
              Nakon toga se vraca na vecernji i dokle god dogura na ovom AO igrace u vecernjem terminu.
              Last edited by Sandugp; 20-01-18, 21:03.
              sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
              Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Da,ali očekujem žene na MCA...ili će opet Novak dobiti dnevni termin.
                Ne sećam se kako su ranije organizovali program.
                Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali

Comment

• Ne mogu 2 muska vecernja meca na RLA

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandugp View Post
                    Federer ce dobiti dnevni termin u ovom potpuno laganom, za njega verovatno najlaksem mecu na turniru.
                    Nakon toga se vraca na vecernji i dokle god dogura na ovom AO igrace u vecernjem terminu.
                    Uz to dodajmo cinjenicu da je talas vrucine prosao i da ce sjutra u Melburnu biti maksimalna dnevna temp 25 stepeni,bice tako do cetvrtka cini mi se tako da vec sad nema smetnji da ga stave u dnevni termin i kazu kako su oni posteni i pravedni stavili smo ga evo da igra na sobnoj temperaturi a Nole se sprzio ka kokoska onaj dana.

Comment

• Nole će zamoliti organizatora da RF igra naveče - valjda će i njemu jednom izaći u susret.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan_pg View Post
                        Uz to dodajmo cinjenicu da je talas vrucine prosao i da ce sjutra u Melburnu biti maksimalna dnevna temp 25 stepeni,bice tako do cetvrtka cini mi se tako da vec sad nema smetnji da ga stave u dnevni termin i kazu kako su oni posteni i pravedni stavili smo ga evo da igra na sobnoj temperaturi a Nole se sprzio ka kokoska onaj dana.
                        Tačno će ispasti da si u pravu...a o tome nisam razmišljala...

Originally posted by torpedo View Post
                        Nole će zamoliti organizatora da RF igra naveče - valjda će i njemu jednom izaći u susret.

Pa jes' bio bi red i njega da ispoštuju bar jednom
                        Last edited by Marija81; 20-01-18, 21:18.

Comment

• Nemojte se ljutiti, ali mislim da Novak ispada protiv Chunga Lunge.

Comment

• Zasto je Wozniacki jos uvek na turniru? Kad ce neko da je raznese sa terena?

Comment

Nemojte se ljutiti, ali mislim da Novak ispada protiv Chunga Lunge.
                              Ne ljutimo se jer znamo da je jinx, ne ispada [emoji6]
                              “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

Nemojte se ljutiti, ali mislim da Novak ispada protiv Chunga Lunge.
                                3-0 ili 3-1 za Djoku

Comment

Working...
                                X