No announcement yet.

FC Chelsea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pomenuo sam pre par dana da je Dembele iz Fulama nova meta,sad ispada da je klub krenuo po njega zato sto Solanke ne zeli da potpise novi ugovor te je ovo kao neka rezevna opcija.

Ne znam sta da kazem na to,dok ne dodje Konte ne moze nista napamet da se prica.

Ovaj Solanke mene podseca na Kostu,ima dobru igru bez lopte,utrcavanja,presing sto bi nama odgovaralo u teoriji (kao direktna zamena Kosti)

Dok mi je Dembele vise igrac za sistem sa dva spica,njega je Poch trazio da ga upari sa Kejnom te kao solo napadaca za neke utakmice kad ovog odmara

Njemu istice ugovor ali to ne znaci da je free,mora da se plati ona kompenzacija za mlade igrace
    "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• CFC scout Piet De Visser

O Azaru i Murinju

"Eden is a player who has moments of brilliance. Mourinho tried to turn him into an improved version of Messi or Ronaldo, but that is impossible. Hazard will never be like that. Eden is Eden, a player with brilliant individual actions, but someone who will never become a machine. He also wants to relax. You should never make him the player to carry the team. Don't make him the captain. Just tell him to enjoy himself out there."

"Mourinho is a winner and wanted to get even more out of Eden. He was already great, though, so why not just leave it at that? Mourinho wanted him to carry the team in every game, to score every match and to be decisive all the time. The pressure became too much for Eden and that hurt his game. That's when Mourinho lost it. Hazard went from heaven to hell under Mourinho. That led to stress and injuries. I hope the new coach will treat him differently."
      KDB situacija

"I was angry with Mourinho when De Bruyne left Chelsea. We had some discussions. Then he would say: 'Piet, I find it a shame too, but the boy wants to leave. He doesn't want to train under me anymore.' I told him: 'Yes, the boy wants to play. He's ready for it.' I have tried to convince him of Kevin's qualities. But then Mourinho repeated: 'Piet, he doesn't want to train.' Until I went to see a training session: Kevin was the best player on the pitch. Look: Mourinho is a performance focused manager, who has achieved a lot in his career. He wants to work with fully developed players. He thought Kevin needed one, maybe two years. But Kevin was ready. And Kevin was convinced he was ready too."
      Lukaku i Kurtoa

"I fought to keep Lukaku at Chelsea, but Mourinho thought he wasn't ready. The manager takes the decisions — I'm only a scout. In my book I've called Lukaku a holding striker. Some people don't agree with me, but I'm looking at a bigger picture. He can control a ball, shield it, but he doesn't have that pure dribbling technique. He's no Wayne Rooney. Lukaku is in my eyes a class better than Benteke. Romelu is ready for a next step in the summer. I would like to see him with better players around him. Does he have to return to Chelsea? I would down a bottle of wine if De Bruyne and Lukaku ever sign for Chelsea again."
      Na prethodnoj stranici imate deo koji se odnosi na Dembelea,da ne kopiram i to...
      "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Eden Hazard on Chelsea fans: "We have a lot of stories to write together and we are ready for the future." #CFC (ChelseaTV)
        Postao sam već o tome da ostaje,ovo bi valjda sad trebalo to da i potvrdi

Comment

• update situacije oko Solankea

Last edited by saburo sakai; 25-04-16, 17:37.

Comment

• Voleo bi da Hazard ostane kod vas.Steta da PL izgubi takvog igraca, tako da se nadam da ga gledamo sledece sezone.
            Procitao sam ono sto si postovao za njega...zanimljivo svakako. Nisam odavno video da neki igrac tako izgubi formu i sve, a da nije u pitanju neka veca povreda.
            Nedostaje mi onaj stari Eden...
            I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• Sampaoli bio blizu potpisa,mislim da o tome nije postano

Sampaoli said in an interview with Fox Sports Argentina: "The proposal that the closest I’ve been to accepting was that of Chelsea."
              "Chelsea was a good project, we met with the president [Abramovich] but it did not work."

Comment

• Chelsea want to learn from their mistakes of last summer & are determined to get their close season deals done much earlier. (Standard)
                Vauu, pa to je difnoo!

Chelsea AGREE Radja Nainggolan transfer deal after lengthy talks with Roma in past 48 hours
                Spoiler

Comment

• Ova utakmica protiv Totenhema u neku ruku zatvara jedan turbolentni ciklus koji je otvoren upravo protiv gradskog rivala proslog januara.

Do tog trenutka smo gazili sve pred sobom,igrali cak i lepo za oko,sve dok nismo naleteli na Pocha i njegovu decurliju.

Sudar dve suprotne filozofije,ziherastva Murinja,rezultat ispred igre i Pochove vizije,forsiranja mladih igraca,visokog presinga.

Da bi godinu dana kasnije Celzi otpustio Murinja i upravo Pocha kontaktirao i prepoznao u njemu profil trenera koji ce verovatno traziti ponovo u blizoj buducnosti.
                  Last edited by saburo sakai; 29-04-16, 13:11.

Comment

• U suštini ništa novo ,pisalo se o tome pre dve nedelje,do ovog trenutka Kurtoa jedini igrač o kome se piše da će napustiti Čelzi

Conte approves £50m Courtois sale

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sp...sale-c3qp2vw8k

doduše i ovo nije definitivno ali izgleda da su u klubu spremni da ga prodaju ako stigne valjana ponuda

Comment

• Nije mi jasno kako nema vesti o Teriju,nikakvih spekulacija,ništa,obično se to pitanje ugovora rešavalo početkom maja a pre toga smo bar imali kakav uvid u to da li će ostati ili ne

Voleo bih da ga Konte zadrži bar još godinu dana da mu pomogne tokom prve sezone,ne mora ne znam kolko da igra,samo da bude tu,ne vidim nikakvu korist od toga da sad napusti klub,osim što bi njegovu platu skinuli sa pltanog spiska

Comment

• Neki tvit od ranije, al je brat ubo.

Comment

• "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Courtois: "I have a contract for three years, so I will say 100 per cent."

Courtois: "We have not defended our title well like we needed to. We must regather our forces to return stronger & get back to the CL."

Znači samo prodajemo Mikela i to je to

Comment

• Comment

• Mnogo mi bode oči ovo "tyres"

Comment

Working...
                                X