• Show
Clear All

• ipak je ova najbolja Demone

Originally posted by Brajkula
    Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

• Jeste, najbolja je... ali i izjava mu nije losa

- Osećam se kao dete u prodavnici slatkiša sada - rekao je Garnet dok je pozirao sa trofejom.

Vidi Cech-a

Most Cleansheets in Premier League history!

Comment

• Comment

• Nek je sa srecom, ocekujem ga protiv Man Utd da debituje

CarloFan ‏@CarloFan 9m
          Nemanja Matic has signed a 5 and a half year contract and will wear the No.21 shirt at Chelsea. #CFC
          Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 17m
          Official: Chelsea sign Matic for 25m €
          Inace Benfica je htela Kakutu i Romeu na pozajmicu u tarnsfera Matic-a ali Chelsea je to odbio.

Evo izjave Morinho i Matic-a...

Frank Lampard UK ‏@FrankLampardUK 6m
          Jose: "I am sure Nemanja will become a very important member of the squad and help us to achieve our ambitions."
          Frank Lampard UK ‏@FrankLampardUK 6m
          Matic: "I am very happy for this opportunity to be back at #Chelsea. I feel very good because of that."
          Frank Lampard UK ‏@FrankLampardUK 7m
          Matic: "I just want to say I will give my best to help the team and make the #Chelsea fans happy."
          Last edited by DeMoN17; 15-01-14, 17:24.

Comment

• Dobrodošao nazad Nemanja

Jose: I am very pleased that Nemanja is returning to Chelsea. He has grown as a player and has become a fantastic all-round midfielder.
            Matic will be wearing #21.
            It's blue, what else matters?

Comment

• Comment

• Evo nesto o Shaw i Zouma ali mislim da ce ici Mourinho po njih tek na leto....

At the start of the transfer window that there was no possibility of Shaw leaving that any deal would wait until summer (Telegraph) #CFC
                Some sources say a deal for Shaw could even be completed within the next seven days (Telegraph) #CFC #SaintsFC
                #CFC will hope that their hand is strengthened by the possibility of using Bertrand as part of any transfer for Shaw (Telegraph) #SaintsFC
                Chelsea view Shaw as the perfect successor to Ashley Cole. And Shaw says his favourite team after Southampton are…Chelsea (Telegraph) #CFC
                St. Etienne defender, Kurt Zouma, has revealed he would love to sign for Chelsea after receiving a personal call from Mourinho. (L'Equipe)
                Zouma—"At first I thought it was a joke. But I quickly took his [Mourinho's] call seriously." 1/2 #CFC
                Zouma—"A great man like Jose Mourinho phoning a small player like Kurt Zouma, it's nice." 2/2 #CFC
                Kurt Zouma—"I will always take Chelsea. I loved this club since childhood and blue is my favourite colour." #CFC

Comment

• Ryan Bertrand has joined Aston Villa on loan for the remainder of the season. #CFC
                  Bertrand na pozajmucu u Aston Villa do kraja sezone...

Chalobah takodje na pozajmicu u Mid'Boro

Jose: 'Lampard is training so he has a chance. I don't think Ivanovic can play. Matic is not starting the game.' #CFC
                  Mourinho je potvrdio da je Lamps spreman i da moze da nastupi, Ivanovic nece, a Matic nema da startuje cekace sansu iz klupe...

Comment

• Comment

• It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                      It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Chelsea FC ‏@chelseafc now
                        Mourinho confirms Fernando Torres has injured the lateral ligament in his knee.
                        А таман је почео да игра добро.
                        Сада је право време да Демба искочи и покаже се.

Spoiler
                        Ахаа, важи..

Spoiler
                        Last edited by Avramovic; 19-01-14, 18:38.

Comment

• Mnogo sam sretan zbog ove pobjede,bas utakmica kao nekad

Sad dobiti WHU i onda protiv onih majmun sta bude

Gledam gore ovu anketu i drago mi sto sam imao povjerenja u Eto'a
                          Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• A vidi reakciju Moua...
                            sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                            -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Originally posted by Freshman91 View Post
                              Spoiler

A vidi reakciju Moua...
                              Chelsea FC ‏@chelseafc 40m
                              Mourinho: 'I was close to a heart attack when Cech received that pass, and then was dribbling it on the goal line.'

Last edited by Avramovic; 19-01-14, 19:30.

Comment

• Svaka cast na pobedi ljudi.Potpuno zasluzeno. Jos sa Maticem sada ima da budete jos jaci..

Originally posted by Vladan
                                SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                                :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

Working...
                                X