No announcement yet.

Arsenal London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ex-Arsenal director David Dein, who worked so well in tandem with Arsene Wenger before he was relieved of his duties by the Board, has revealed that he still believes Arsene is the right man to lead the Gunners to success, or at least to enable them to challenge the Big Three for a few trophies.

He also believes that Wenger is aware of the distance between Arsenal and Man United and will do something to redress the situation this summer. Dein said: “It’s a long hard season and I am a great supporter of Arsene Wenger as you can imagine.

“I think he has done a phenomenal job and continues to do so year-on-year.”

“I think he has the fire in his belly. I don’t see any reason why he shouldn’t be there.

“He is one of the best managers in the world, he has been coaching for 30 years, he knows what he is doing.

“He knows what he wants and I think it’s just a question of identifying the right talent.”

“Arsene’s on course now to get the team to qualify for the Champions League for next season.

“He does that remarkably well and the club is financially very, very strong.

“But clearly they have fallen 20-odd points behind Manchester United which is not good enough.

“That speaks for itself. The fact is he has to strengthen the team and I know he will do that.”

Vratite doktora u klub!
    "Once you leave Arsenal, you can only go down, really." - Jack Wilshere

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

• Iskreno ja se plasim tog dana kada ce Arsen otici :/ Jeste da kuburimo brate mili ali barem smo na necemu , zamislite da nam dodje neki indijanac tipa Benitez,Hodgson ili nedo bog Hari Rednap pa ja cu se roknem -.-
      sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Koliko sam skontao, posto je vest napisana na spanskom jeziku, Santiju Cazorli se izgleda danas rodila cerka.
        Last edited by Tobdzija; 11-04-13, 12:16.
        Originally posted by maliajnstajn
        Arsenal ako uzme narednih 5 tekmi, uzima i titulu, nema previse tu filozofije.

Comment

• http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/8630723/

Ako Dein to kaze, nema sumnje da nas ceka haos ovog leta.

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

• Geoff Arsenal ‏@GeoffArsenal 12m

@ArsenalHobbo have been talking to Fiorentina i'm told, put a late bid in for Capoue in Jan that failed but heard nothing since.

O Joveti i Capoueu.

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

• Postao sam inaktivan ovdje otkako igram managera

Goeff samo potvtdjuje da se prica sa fiorentinom, ali ja midlim da je to done deal ako se Adsenal plasira u LP...

Dien ako kaze da ce se trositi onda tu ima necega..
              sigpic
              "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
              AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Ajmo bre manje menadzera daj aktivirajte se malo

I da glasajte za Anrija bezi mu 2 posto Zerard , samo ispunite ove kockice

http://www1.skysports.com/pfa/28574/.../Thierry-Henry
                sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• A source close to Podolski: "Lukas is very happy at Arsenal, he loves the fans but he's worried that Wenger may have a problem with him" (The Sun)
                  Ne znam kako ovo da koment, malo me drzi alkohol, a i menadzer me zatupljuje jer sam osvojio quadruple u prvoj sezoni sa Arsenalom i imam niz od 32 tekme bez poraza u svim takmicenjima...
                  sigpic

Comment

• Poldi je u prvom delu sezone bio jako vazan za nas.I onda neobjasnjivo je zagrejao klupu.To je verovatno i zbog te povrede koju kao vuce cele sezone ali mislim da nije samo to razlog.Sto sada ne igra stvarno ne znam.Danas jako vazan mec.Ako pobedimo 3. smo!!! Bice zanimljivo videti koji ce postavu Venger izvesti.Da li ce Teo i Jack igrati,ko ce na klupu,da li ce Santi i dalje biti na krilu? Sta mislite?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Msm da ce Dzek uci u drugom poluvremenu. Za Tea ne znam, svejedno mi. Ako je Tomas povredjen, onda ce Santi na AMf, ako nije, sve kao i prosli put.
                      " I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with trophies? "

Comment

• Mislim da ce Jack da zameni Rosickog u prvoj postavi, sve ostalo isto.

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

• Ne verujem da ce od pocetka Jack zaigrati mozda eventualno udje u drugom poluvremenu ;)

(i konacno cu da odgledam tekmu na miru ostavio sam devojku )
                          sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Originally posted by Gangrena View Post
                            (i konacno cu da odgledam tekmu na miru ostavio sam devojku )
                            Dobro si se sjetio
                            sigpic

Comment

• Navodno Jack pocinje danas...
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by maliajnstajn View Post
                                Navodno Jack pocinje danas...
                                Pregazice ih na sredini.

Arsenal team: Fabianski, Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Cazorla, Gervinho, Giroud
                                Arsenal subs: Mannone, Jenkinson, Monreal, Coquelin, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Podolski
                                Last edited by Wilshere_10; 13-04-13, 14:11.

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

Working...
                                X