Arsenal London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gangrena,opet si pio?
    When I die, don't bring me to hospital. Bring me to Anfield. I was born there and will die there! S.G.8

Comment

• Pobrkao sam ga sa Vossenom Belgijanci svi zvuce isto ^^

Originally posted by C-Bosh View Post
      Gangrena,opet si pio?
      Brate ne pitaj zakucan sam na poslu po 10 sati dnevno stampam jebene plakate za lokalne izbore poceli su Tadic i Palma da mi se prividjaju
      Last edited by Lord Gangarić; 18-03-12, 14:36.
      sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Wenger thinking of Muamba
        Arsenal boss hoping club's former midfielder pulls through

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7608888/

Wengeru ljudino

Evo i nekih Muambinih slika dok je bio kod nas

Spoiler

Last edited by Lord Gangarić; 20-03-12, 11:11.
        sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Moram tri posta za redom , probudite se malo

Diabi postigao gol za rezerve protiv Liverpula za remi od 1:1 full report http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/34...es?tab=report\

Bacary Sagna: Diaby bi bio jedan od najboljih francuskih fudbalera samo da nije imao ovoliko povreda,prava je steta sta mu se desava
          sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Originally posted by Gangrena View Post
            Moram tri posta za redom , probudite se malo

Diabi postigao gol za rezerve protiv Liverpula za remi od 1:1 full report http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/34...es?tab=report\
            Bas citam na jednoj stranici na fb da se povredio ozbiljnije opet. Istina je to ?

Gangrena, sutra cemo svi biti aktivniji zbog gostovanja Evertonu.
            Originally posted by maliajnstajn
            Arsenal ako uzme narednih 5 tekmi, uzima i titulu, nema previse tu filozofije.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topdzija View Post
              Bas citam na jednoj stranici na fb da se povredio ozbiljnije opet. Istina je to ?

bice to teska utakmica kako za nas tako i za njih

Comment

Mani se tog fejsa , evo izvestaj sa oficijalnog sajta jeste pre tekme rezervi sa Liverpulom ali nigde nista nisam nasao povodom te "povrede"

Arsène Wenger has revealed the following team news ahead of the Everton game:

on changes in the squad from the Newcastle game…
                There are no changes. Vermaelen had a kick on his calf and after the game he had a big pain but he is alright. Diaby is back but he is with the reserves at Liverpool. He will play for an hour.

on Santos…
                He is fit enough to start but he was like that for the Newcastle game.

on Squillaci…
                He is back in full training now.

on the injury list now, which only includes Wilshere, Mertesacker, Coquelin and Frimpong…
                Coquelin will be the quickest back. It will be a few weeks until he is back in training. It is difficult to set a deadline on Jack. We go week by week with him. But his last scan was very good so we don’t have worry anymore. It is about progress and fitness, however I can’t set a date.
                sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...56960328_n.jpg

Navodno ova slika objasnjava tu povredu...

Comment

• Singlirao sam dvojku danas Sto se sastava tice gotovo isti kao u prethodnih nekoliko utakmica Vermalem prosao medicinski test tako da nema razloga za frku .
                    Od pojacanja spominje se jos jedan odbrambeni igrac Aymen Abdennour iz Tuluza koga cene 5 miliona

Originally posted by Topdzija View Post
                    http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...56960328_n.jpg

Navodno ova slika objasnjava tu povredu...
                    Troluju evo tekst sa oficijalnog sajta nije mu nista

Diaby - I’ve worked so hard to get fit

Abou Diaby says he has worked tirelessly over the past year to get back to full fitness - and now only wants to look to the future.
                    The France international has been bedevilled by injuries and only lasted 28 minutes of his comeback against Liverpool at the start of the month before succumbing to a hamstring problem.
                    However, the midfielder scored for the reserves in a 60-minute workout against the same opponents on Tuesday and feels he is approaching peak condition again.
                    “I am very happy to be back - I have done a lot of work with the medical staff to get back in the frame,” he told Arsenal.com.
                    “I feel good and I hope that things will stay like this for me. It has been very frustrating to get all of these injuries, because I don't play, I don't train and I am in the gym on my own and getting treatment.

“I have had a lot of injuries and it is tough to take because you want to show what you have got on the pitch. I just want to play football. Now everything is OK again, so I am just looking forward.”

Diaby accepts he faces a major challenge to break into a strong Arsenal midfield, but he is confident he can do so.

“We have always had a lot of good midfielders at the Club and they are doing a great job,” he said. “That is great for them personally, and great for the team.

“I still have to play some games and do some more work to get back, but I feel that I am very close to full fitness now.

“Of course, I feel I need to make up for lost time now that I am back. I just need to work hard.”

Diaby has been impressed with the spirit the team has shown to win five games in succession, and he believes it points to a bright future.

“I am definitely confident we can finish the season strongly,” he said. “If we keep playing in the way that we are at the moment, we can finish above Tottenham.

“In the last few games we have shown character and played good football as well, so we need to keep going in this way and the good results will come.”
                    Last edited by Lord Gangarić; 21-03-12, 12:53.
                    sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• I ja ocekujem pobedu, ali bice tvrdo.
                      Ako bi mi danas pobedili i za vikend Villu, a Celsi danas X sa Cityjem, i u subotu pobedi Tottenhema, popeli bi se na 3. mesto.

Comment

• mozemo i danas da zasednemo na 3 mesto ako totenham ne pobedi a mi pobedimo sa 1:0 everton

Comment

• Songovi klinci
                          sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Originally posted by Gangrena View Post

Songovi klinci
                            Dobri su. Manji mi malo lici na Maludu. Dok je stariji isti otac.

Comment

• Moram dupli post, da izrazim jednu zelju.

Posto mi je sutra 18-i rodjendan, jedan od lepih poklona za rodjendan bi mi bila pobeda veceras.
                              Nadam se da ce mi moje Topdzije ulepsati "ulazak" u punoletstvo.

Comment

Moram dupli post, da izrazim jednu zelju.

Posto mi je sutra 18-i rodjendan, jedan od lepih poklona za rodjendan bi mi bila pobeda veceras.
                                Nadam se da ce mi moje Topdzije ulepsati "ulazak" u punoletstvo.
                                Brate srecan rodjendan unapred ne znam u kakvom cu stanju biti sutra zahvaljujuci derbiju i Arsenalu i ovim gajbama piva sto cuce u dnevnoj sobi
                                sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

Working...
                                X