• Originally posted by Fanta View Post
    Nadam se da ce se predomisliti u nedelju kada vas dobijemo
    Siguran ?
    www.balkansimracing.com/forum

Real cars. Real racing. Dobrodosli

Comment

• Agent Confirms Arsenal Interest In Star Full-Back

Spoiler
      Arsenal’s interest in Milan’s Nigerian full-back Taye Taiwo has been confirmed by his agent Fabio Parisi with only a third of the transfer window opening time still to go.

It’s well known that Wenger is searching high and wide for a quality full-back and according to Parisi Taiwo might be the one who will have to try and help Arsenal out in times of need.

“It is not definite that he will leave Milan in January.

“We are evaluating the situation together with the club. I can confirm that offers have arrived from France and England.”

The only problem is that Wenger wants to bring somebody on loan and send him back in the summer, and Taiwo is looking for a more permanent way out of Milan where he is unable to secure a first team spot since he joined the Italian side coming from French giants Marseille.

With Gibbs, Santos, Jenkinson and Sagna all injured, Wenger needs a full-back fast, but unfortunately he can’t seem to be able to come across any full-back who would be interested in coming to the Emirates for a few months in a loan deal which would take the heat off of Wenger’s head for now at least.

@Fanta Wenger te pare nema , uprava ima ali Wenger ne to su samo babske price koje su prevedene na nas sajt bog zna kako ...
      sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Protiv Manchestera igraju Arteta,Vermelen i Sagna. E sada mozemo necemu da se nadamo.
        Originally posted by maliajnstajn
        Arsenal ako uzme narednih 5 tekmi, uzima i titulu, nema previse tu filozofije.

Comment

• oho sta kazu da je henry nesto povredjen i da postoi mogucnost da ne bude na spisku za u nedelju?
          nesto mi govori da ce biti cerupanje pilica u mancesteru a da arsenal dobija sa 2:1 van persi daje odlucujuci gol

Comment

• Originally posted by KingEric7
            Ili se mozda opet da bude nesto 13-3 tipa .
            se gladimo da nece

Comment

Ili ce mozda opet da bude nesto 13-3 tipa .
              Sto me teras da ti dajem negativnu reputaciju ?
              sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Originally posted by Gangrena View Post
                Sto me teras da ti dajem negativnu reputaciju ?
                Hehe, ako ce te usreciti, samo napred .

Shvaticu pozitivno.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KingEric7 View Post
                  Hehe, ako ce te usreciti, samo napred .

Shvaticu pozitivno.
                  Stajali smo na vasu stranu i protiv Totenhema i Sitija a ti dolazis u nasu temu i prozivas al ajde tebi ide na cast pamti pa vrati .
                  sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

Ajde da se "Gladimo" .

Comment

• Originally posted by Gangrena View Post
                      Stajali smo na vasu stranu i protiv Totenhema i Sitija a ti dolazis u nasu temu i prozivas al ajde tebi ide na cast pamti pa vrati .
                      Uopste nisam imao nameru da prozivam. Ali uopste. Ako si tako shvatio, evo brisem post.

Samo sam se dobronamerno salio sa tvojim kolegom topdzijom. Nikakva namera prozivanja mi nije pala na pamet.

Ja sam zavrsio sa napadackim stavom na ovom forumu. Od sad samo gandijevski pristup.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KingEric7 View Post
                        Uopste nisam imao nameru da prozivam. Ali uopste. Ako si tako shvatio, evo brisem post.

Samo sam se dobronamerno salio sa tvojim kolegom topdzijom. Nikakva namera prozivanja mi nije pala na pamet.

Ja sam zavrsio sa napadackim stavom na ovom forumu. Od sad samo gandijevski pristup.
                        Pazite, jos uvek se pamti 8-2, necete proci nekaznjeno ! I 1:0 nam je dosta.
                        Originally posted by maliajnstajn
                        Arsenal ako uzme narednih 5 tekmi, uzima i titulu, nema previse tu filozofije.

Comment

• Bice sladje 1 0 u 90om nego onih 8-2
                          СА ЗВЕЗДИНОГ ФРОНТА ИСПОД ХОРИЗОНТА

Comment

• Originally posted by Topdzija View Post
                            Protiv Manchestera igraju Arteta,Vermelen i Sagna. E sada mozemo necemu da se nadamo.
                            Ni jedan od pomenutih.
                            " I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with trophies? "

Comment

• Originally posted by Ves View Post
                              Ni jedan od pomenutih.
                              Na Mancesterovom sajtu u clanku koji se bavi najavom utakmice pise da se ocekuje povratak Vermalena ali ne Artete i Sanje.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Wenger - Returning players will boost bid

Spoiler

Arsène Wenger expects the return of Arsenal’s injured players to help the Club in their bid for a top-four place this season.

The Gunners currently have 10 first-team players ruled out but the likes of Thomas Vermaelen, Kieran Gibbs and Jack Wilshere are all expected to return soon.

Wenger is considering his options before the January transfer window closes but he knows that finding the right solution will not be easy - so he needs his injured stars back.

“If the players come back, we are strong enough [to make the top four]. If we do not have the players back we will struggle,” he said.

“Football is not a supermarket where you go in there and say give me a left back please, and a right back and a centre back. We have to find players better than what we have.

“You cannot buy a player every time you have an injury: where do you finish? England is bankrupt, the whole of Europe is bankrupt and everyone continues to spend like nothing happened.

“Arsenal are not bankrupt. We manage in a sensible way and that’s why we are not bankrupt.

“Everybody spends irrespective of whether they make money or not. It’s normal. But we try to spend the money we have.”

Wenger says the pressure exerted by clubs with wealthy benefactors is making it increasingly tough for the rest of the Premier League to compete.

“What is unfair is that the pressure on our wages is higher, because the other clubs - who do not look at the way they manage - pay huge wages,” he said.

“For us just to keep our players, we are pushed to the limit with our wages. That’s why the financial fair play is needed. It’s not only for the clubs to manage well, but it is the fact that the pressure they put on the smaller clubs, who have less resources, is not sustainable.”

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...will-boost-bid

Tako da ce izgleda Arteta i Sagna igrati cim se ne spominju kao povredjeni
                                sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

Working...
                                X