No announcement yet.

Arsenal London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benko je slobodan igrac idealan za Wengera.
    Ovo je Arsenal, a ne ono što je danas bilo na Emiratesu.

Comment

• Dao ovdje 27 golova s buranijom, sta li ce s Mesutom iza ledja?
      sigpic
      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• I want to plaaayyyy

Lukaku?
        sigpic

Comment

• Mozemo tako svakog napadaca. Jebiga, opet naglasavam moje misljenje je. Nije niko nista rekao, ali ime na koje ja mislim pocinje da isplivava polako
          sigpic

Comment

• Report - Arsenal are setting their sights on a shock move for Wilfried Bony
            Stize
            Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• On je u Evertonu za 23m funti.

Lukaku u Celziju za 60m i Kosta vjerovatno nazad u Atletiko.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by maliajnstajn View Post
                On je u Evertonu za 23m funti.

Lukaku u Celziju za 60m i Kosta vjerovatno nazad u Atletiko.
                A Grizman kod nas,....domino efekat ..
                sigpic

Comment

• Daj Aki otkrij nam, nećemo moći da spavamo večeras.

Comment

• Brate koliko ste ispamovali ne mogu da nađem svoj poslednji post , sad nisam siguran dal sam juče napisao il danas , spržio mi ovaj alkohol i malo moždanih ćelija što imam
                    sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Gangrena View Post
                      Brate koliko ste ispamovali ne mogu da nađem svoj poslednji post , sad nisam siguran dal sam juče napisao il danas , spržio mi ovaj alkohol i malo moždanih ćelija što imam
                      3 stranice ranije, kazes obradovo bi se Mustafiju i Wandi, ovaj Mauru.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by maliajnstajn View Post
                        3 stranice ranije, kazes obradovo bi se Mustafiju i Wandi, ovaj Mauru.
                        Hvala brate Imam žestoke rupe u pamćenju moram malo smanjiti ovaj tempo ne ide majke mi
                        sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Wenger speaking to Sky from this morning's Premier League launch:
                          Spoiler
                          WENGER ON STAR MANAGERS

Speaking at the Premier League launch Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says the arrival of high-profile players and managers will make for an exciting season.

WENGER ON MOTIVATION
                          Arsene Wenger is going into his 21st season at Arsenal.

What is his motivation?

“The next game. The hope that it will be perfect. The desire to win. The passion for the game, the passion for my values.

“It doesn’t matter how long you’re in the job. It’s great to share the passion with people, it’s a great privilege for me. To develop players as well, to try to make our fans happy and to carry the values of our club through the generations is a big responsibility but a big privilege.”

ARSENAL TRANSFERS
                          Has this stopped Arsenal making deals in this transfer window? Arsene Wenger says no…

“No not at all – we want to spend the money when we have it. But we respect the money we have – it is very difficult to find the quality of players who are available. Despite all the money that exists in England there is very little movement in the transfer market.

“We are in the transfer market, we are focused on concentrating on the players we have to get them ready for the season. On the other hand, with what happened with us, of course we are looking outside to strengthen our squad.”

WENGER ON TRANSFER FEES

“It makes the market more unpredictable. Were you could approximately value a player before, today the identity of a club that comes in for a transfer is more important than the rest.

"If you go to Spain and you’re an English club – straight away the inflation comes in. So I would say, in France the clubs amongst themselves are very reasonable. If an English club comes in the price goes straight away up because they know there is money in England.”

WENGER ON POGBA

What does Arsene Wenger make of the Paul Pogba transfer to Man Utd?

“The value of a player is dependent on his talent, the expected strengthening of the team, his age and of course his resale value. When you speak about Pogba it ticks all these boxes – but we are in a system that we don’t master.

"We have to follow the prices paid by other people. That has gone up because the available of money is much higher. That’s why weve crossed the £100m bar for the first time."

ARSENAL IN GOOD SHAPE?

Is the season coming a bit early for Arsenal?

“Fast, yes. Why? Because we had some players who went to the final of the Euros. Do you cut the holidays off or give them needed rest to refresh? I think there is no way around normal holidays especially in England where you have no break in winter.

We lost Mertesacker and Gabriel on Sunday and that's why our team in some areas will have less experience than you would wish."

WILSHERE ARRIVES

Jack Wilshere has arrived in Islington as well and Wenger thinks the midfielder will have a big season, despite being injured for the opening of the campaign.

“He has a very big year ahead – I must say his preparation was encouraging.

“He had a little setback recently but its looks very minor and of course for us to have a great season it is important to have a great Jack Wilshere.”

ADVANTAGE FOR CHELSEA AND LIVERPOOL?

“Yes, they are not in the Europa League so that will be an advantage for them.”

WENGER ON STAR MANAGERS

“Let’s not be naïve – the economic power of the Premier League attracts the best players and the best managers. We know that if you want quality you have to pay the money.

“The Premier League is the most powerful, the most attractive and maybe the most popular in the world – every manager thinks ‘if I want to be recognised as a top manager, I have to go for the Premier League’.”

PROBLEMS FOR LEICESTER?
                          Wenger thinks the Champions League might pose a problem for Leicetser and be a big difference from last season.

“Champions League changes things – you can go on Wednesday night to Barcelona and on Saturday morning you can play a very difficult Premier League game. The problem is completely different.

“One of the advantages is maybe the spirit they had in their squad but now in the Premier League the expectation will be higher for them and Champions League for the first time is a big thing.”

ARSENAL LAST SEASON

Did Wenger think it might be Arsenal’s season last year before Leicester won the Premier League title?

“Yes of course, we were fighting with them for a big part in the season but we faded a little bit in a bad period, we had two bad games, but they never faded or dropped off. They were really consistent – they lost against us twice but never against anybody else – not against United, Chelsea, City – they didn’t lose a game. They were remarkably consistent.”

WENGER ON LAST SEASON
                          “Certainly all the big clubs, we experienced that season as a regret and a feel of guilt but I would say that would take something away from Leicester who had an exceptional season. The numbers show it more than anything else because they lost only three games and when you do that in a difficult season you are a fantastic champion.

“Guilt because you want to predict who would win the league and you would not have included Leicester so everybody else would say we should have come in front of Leicester but if you look at the numbers they are worthy champions, what they have done is exceptional.

“They had exceptional quality and you have to congratulate them for their season.”

WENGER SPEAKS

Arsene Wenger says there are seven or eight teams who can win the Premier League title..

“That’s very difficult to predict and is one of the problems in the modern Premier League, who expected Leicester to be champions last season? Nobody.

“Today you have to take into account seven or eight teams who can win it. You always have a surprising team and then six or seven big clubs who have the ambition to win it.”

WENGER SPEAKS

Wenger says he and his side are fresh and ready to go…

“We have prepared well, it is a very exciting season. It promises to be a very different one as well because there are so many ambitions out there so we want to focus and start well.

“It looks like that [more difficult than ever] because it is a little bit world championships of managers as well which means a lot of ambitions come with that as well and the expectation level everywhere is very high.

“Maybe the Premier League is more even than ever.”
                          Last edited by Jack; 10-08-16, 09:59.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Ma Wengerica je kralj. Dovede boljeg igraca sredine terena za tri puta manju sumu od portugalskog cigana.

Comment

• Arsenal have had a £30m bid for winger Riyad Mahrez rejected by Leicester City. [@lequipe, @GillesFavard] #afc

sigpic

Comment

• Nekoliko ljudi je objavilo ovu vest navono sam Marez zeli da predje

Sent from my HUAWEI Y625-U21 using Tapatalk
                                sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

Working...
                                X