No announcement yet.

Arsenal London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meni je taj Dybala transfer potpuno bezveze.Pljunuti 30,40 milki koliko smo pukli za Sančeza i Ozila za igrača koji tek treba da se dokaže a pri tom u timu imaš Žirua i Welbeka na toj poziciji plus Sanoga na koga se nadam računa u budućnosti Mislim lepo je da to novine pišu ali nije Wengerica toliko pukao da posle 10 godina počne da se rasipa toliko . Ja kao i svaki put mislim da pare treba da idu na defanzivno pojačanje da Santiju sredi novi ugovor da se zadrži i svi happy.
    Last edited by Lord Gangarić; 23-03-15, 10:00.
    sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Santi ima ugovor do 2017. s tim nema belaja, jos je presao 30. godinu tako da od sad za njega samo jednogodisnji ugovori
      sigpic
      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Više sam mislio na to da se ne proda naredne dve godine nego da mu se da novi ugovor.
        sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Dybala je vrhunski igrac/potencijal! S obzirom na trend cijena igraca, 30 m funti je sasvim prikladna cijena za njega. Bio bih veoma zadovoljan da se pridruzi Arsenalu! Arsenal ga moze uzeti sad ili nikad. To je jasno.
          " I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with trophies? "

Comment

• Kad već pominjete Santija...

sigpic

#WengerOut

“I really like Arsenal. But you, yes, you. Do you really like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with trophies?”

Come on you Gunners!

Comment

• Ne znam jel ko vec ovde napisao, ali Paulista je dobio poziv za brazilsku repku. Dosta dobro se za sada pokazao u dresu Arsenala, steta samo sto nije igrao u Londonu protiv Monaka.

Comment

• Rosicky almost left in January

Tomas Rosicky has revealed he considered leaving Arsenal in January due to a lack of first-team football.

The Czech playmaker spent the first half of the season warming the bench and did not start a Premier League match until the Boxing Day win over QPR.

However, Rosicky has since chalked up some 23 appearances overall as Arsenal moved back into the top four and also booked a place in the FA Cup semi-finals at Wembley.

Arsenal is still an option for me next season, the ball is in their court. When I get back from international duty we will start to talk about it
                "Since the start of the year things have improved, the team has started to play better football and what's more I'm playing. Compared to the first six months, it's much better. We'll see how it goes from here," Rosicky said on isport.blesk.cz.

"I don't really know [why I didn't play]. It's a good question, I would also like to know.

"The coach gave me a chance towards the end the year and then began to give me more playing time. I don't know, maybe it was a watershed moment."

Rosicky added: "We had talked about [me leaving in January] in previous meetings back in September and October, but then the market closed and I couldn't do anything.

"When you don't play a single game in December and the market opens, [the prospect of leaving] is obviously on the agenda. Then you start to have second thoughts.

"It was an exception for me though, I really thought about it. Then Arsenal said 'stay' and that was that.

"The rest of the season will go quickly, then we'll look for a solution.

"Arsenal is still an option for me next season, the ball is in their court. When I get back from international duty we will start to talk about it.

Since the start of the year things have improved, the team has started to play better football and what's more I'm playing. Compared to the first six months, it's much better. We'll see how it goes from here," Rosicky said on isport.blesk.cz.

"I don't really know [why I didn't play]. It's a good question, I would also like to know.

"The coach gave me a chance towards the end the year and then began to give me more playing time. I don't know, maybe it was a watershed moment."

Rosicky added: "We had talked about [me leaving in January] in previous meetings back in September and October, but then the market closed and I couldn't do anything.

"When you don't play a single game in December and the market opens, [the prospect of leaving] is obviously on the agenda. Then you start to have second thoughts.

"It was an exception for me though, I really thought about it. Then Arsenal said 'stay' and that was that.

"The rest of the season will go quickly, then we'll look for a solution.

"Arsenal is still an option for me next season, the ball is in their court. When I get back from international duty we will start to talk about it.

"There are two options open to me [stay at Arsenal or go elsewhere]. At the moment I am in a situation where I make the decision."
                Stvarno bi bila šteta da ne završi karijeru kod nas,jedan od mojih omiljenih igrača u klubu kakva bi to igračina bila samo da nije toliko sklon povredama
                sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...al-player.html

Izmslio fudbal najblaze receno
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ni sam ne bih nista dodao,odlican tekst.Tri su vrlo bitne stvari

"Özil is unique," said Jose Mourinho, "there is no copy of him – not even a bad one. He is the best number 10 in the world."
                    His laziness is a myth
                    Özil makes the players around him better.
                    Alexis Sanchez je odlican igrac,ali on ne cini igrace oko sebe boljima.On je terminator koji kad je u snazi dodje i samo te prebije.Stvar je da on nije tip koji moze "natjerati" jednog Ramseya da igra onako kako je prosle sezone.Da bi se razumio Mesut Ozil mora malo ozbiljnije fudbal da se gleda.Tacno je da on nije terminator tipa Sanchez,ali ako se ekipa bori i dobro krece on ce sve i jednog da podigne do maksimuma.Dobro je Jose rekao,nema kopije pa cak ni lose...na kraju ova slika vec smo je komentarisali kad je tekma bila i ovo je bolesno.Bukvalno 2 slobodna igraca na 7 igraca Monaca i covjek saceka Monreala(prva slika) da uleti i na kraju tako i go padne(druga slika)...otac

Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Najjace od svega je recimo ima snimka u bas slow motion onog gola protiv West Hama, covjek pokazuje Peri kada i kome da doda, da bi on mogao da udje u poziciju da napravi ludost.

Dobra kaze autor teksta, klasican Wengerov igrac, covjek citav zivot obozava umjetnike, nikada nije volio siledzije, al eto imao je izuzetke sa Gilbertom i Vierom, ali daleko da su ta dva majstora samo siledzije bili.

Mesut je prosle sezone napravio masinu od Remzike, ove sezone od Girouda i cekamo sljedecu da vidimo ko je novi
                      sigpic

Comment

• To su dva majstora isto tako samo nisu bili umjetnici(Silva i Viera)

Sanchez i mozda novi klasni spic
                        Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Sanchez kad se navikne na Ozila i Ozil nauci njegovo kretanje, onda ce i Alexis prestati da gusi loptu previse i stvarat ce prostor Mesutu i ovaj ce da ga hrani ko sto je Ronalda hranio i ima da prebaci 30 golova u sezoni.

Potreban je spic Arsenalu, ali potrebniji je zadnji vezni da se upari sa Coqom i klasa golman, Woja nek ide u United, da mjenja De Geu
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Da bi se razumio Mesut Ozil mora malo ozbiljnije fudbal da se gleda
                            To je ta Akanova mudrost, bit svih bitova.

Comment

• Originally posted by maliajnstajn View Post
                              Sanchez kad se navikne na Ozila i Ozil nauci njegovo kretanje, onda ce i Alexis prestati da gusi loptu previse i stvarat ce prostor Mesutu i ovaj ce da ga hrani ko sto je Ronalda hranio i ima da prebaci 30 golova u sezoni.

Potreban je spic Arsenalu, ali potrebniji je zadnji vezni da se upari sa Coqom i klasa golman, Woja nek ide u United, da mjenja De Geu
                              Eno Kristina kuka gladna samo 30 stavila, nema oca da je nahrani loptama.

Spoiler
                              Arsen završio Pogbu, uparen je Coq.
                              Last edited by goku; 26-03-15, 01:09.

Comment

• Spoiler
                                A ko ti to dojavio za Pogbu, Gokaro?
                                Last edited by Lion; 26-03-15, 01:36.

Comment

Working...
                                X