Clear All

• Big Sem Fergijev covek, ne znam navijaca Junajteda da ga ne gotivi
    sigpic

Comment

• Ne znas vole li Toni, Sem i Brus vise sebe ili SAFa
      sigpic

Comment

• 112 DAYS THAT CHANGED RASHFORD'S LIFE

Marcus Rashford’s meteoric ascent continued on Thursday when he became England’s youngest player at a European Championship, just 112 days after making his Manchester United debut. Here, we chart his rise from ambitious prospect to international star...

25 FEBRUARY: SENIOR DEBUT V FC MIDTJYLLAND
        With Wayne Rooney and Will Keane both sidelined, Rashford was initially named on the bench for this Europa League clash but was promoted into the starting XI with just minutes to go before kick-off following Anthony Martial's injury in the warm-up. Undeterred, he scored twice in a superb 5-1 win.

28 FEBRUARY: TWO GAMES, FOUR GOALS
        Three days later, United’s new hero retained his starting berth to make his Premier League debut against Arsenal and scored two goals in as many minutes, teeing up a dramatic 3-2 win. “This is my first game in the Premier League, so it's been amazing and to score two is just a bonus,” he said.

3 MARCH: PLAYER OF THE MONTH
        Following his heroics against Midtjylland and Arsenal, Rashford was named United’s star man for February with 55 per cent of votes cast by fans. “He's really down to earth,” Michael Carrick told us. “He's quite quiet at the moment, but he might come out of his shell after this!”

20 MARCH: MANCHESTER DERBY WINNER
        Rashford registered his eighth appearance, against City at the Etihad Stadium, and famously scored the winning goal, skinning the helpless Martin Demichelis to finish past a shocked Joe Hart. Jesse Lingard was proud of his friend from the Academy: “He is buzzing but I was keeping him grounded.”

13 APRIL: GOAL OF THE SEASON CONTENDER
        With a place in the FA Cup semi-final up for grabs, United travelled to West Ham and Upton Park for a vital sixth-round replay. Rashford scored an excellent opener in a 2-1 success, curling a shot into the top corner, and it was later nominated for the club’s Goal of the Season award.

2 MAY: YOUNG PLAYER OF THE YEAR
        Rashford was named the Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year at the club's awards night, as decided by Head of Academy Nicky Butt. Marcus said: “It means a lot coming from Manchester. It’s what dreams are made of when you’re born here; it was everything I was looking forward to.”

21 MAY: FA CUP FINAL SUCCESS
        Marcus clinched the first major trophy of his fledgling career following United’s dramatic 2-1 win over Crystal Palace at Wembley. The 18-year-old started the game and produced a lively performance that troubled the Eagles, before a second-half injury forced his early exit.

27 MAY: FIRST ENGLAND GOAL
        Roy Hodgson named Rashford in his provisional 26-man squad for Euro 2016 and gave him his England debut in the friendly against Australia. The Reds striker made an instant impact, too, by scoring after 135 seconds and he was later named in the final 23-man squad.

30 MAY: NEW UNITED CONTRACT
        Rashford's reward for such excellent form was a new contract that will keep him at United until at least June 2020, with an option to extend for a further year. “I have always been a Manchester United fan,” he said. “So to be playing in the first team really is a dream come true.”

16 JUNE: BREAKING ROONEY'S RECORD
        Marcus became England's youngest player at a European Championship with his substitute appearance in the 2-1 win over Wales. He was 18 years and 228 days old, which was crucially four days younger than when his current United team-mate Wayne Rooney set the previous record at Euro 2004.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe...ted-debut.aspx

Last edited by ExEric; 17-06-16, 13:54.
        sigpic

Comment

• Ne znam Vladane zasto bi Murinjo kupovao od Celzija,to bi bar ove godine(preciznije ovog leta) bilo strasno preplacivanje

Ajde da nema drugih resenja,bas naprotiv i to mladja i po nizoj ceni
          "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• A kada vec pominjemo matorog, nikad dosta razne statistike...

Last edited by miloolja; 17-06-16, 15:04.
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Poslednja stavka Erikova omiljena.

Stižemo ih Olja nemoj da se brineš haha
              Originally posted by Vladan
              SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
              :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Gde ste ljudovi, ja na putu al` bar uspem odgledati ove u 6. i 9. ura.
                Mislim da za Aspija nema teorije u pogledu trampe. Bila je "sansa" pre Evropskog ali sada, ne verujem.
                Mateo je odigrao ocajno Belgiju, menjao ga brzo za Shilju a generalno je ocajan celu 2016... Konte ce jako brzo videti da je Mateo u total qrcu i reci ce NE.
                Ovo za Mikija mi se ne svidja a znate da sam bio nevoljan i na prvu iskricu vatre oko njegovog dolaska.
                Runjavi je za mene u napadu, mrtav covek. Ja bi njega gurao u sredinu a vidi se i da njemu to godi, nema on vise tu brzinu, fizikalije a ni kretnje da odmakne
                ili napravi sebi prostor za kvalitetan sut kada je jedan na jedan. Ovako svojim ogromnim iskustvom i intelektom odlicno radi i "predvidja" sredinu dogadjaje u njoj i sebe u istoj.
                Treba praviti NOVA a poslednja 4. u nabrajanju prvih 11. Zlatan da nadrka ovu deci u tom njuhu za gol, bezobrazluku i da skine taj malo veci teret jer ipak su to deca.
                Znaci Marsijal, Rasha i Embola i to krilo - Dosta! Ajde mozda za rotaciju jos jedan skriveni spic na putanjama 8ice-->10ke--> 11ice ali neki teskas (ramenima i kilazom) tipa Arnautovic. Njega bi Zlatan plodio al` bukvalno, ne moze da ne valja 15. milki bi bilo dovoljno.

Nema potrebe da se sa vec poznatim imenima zalecemo, apsolutno podrzavam sto Mou cupa ovu "crnu" decu za male pare, tek sledece leto dati pun gas na Marketu.
                Erik mislim covece bilo je vreme da se oglasis. Dobrodosao kuci. Pozdrav svim nasima na ovoj temi

Ander je u Saragosi, trenira kao konj sa svojim bivsim klubom jer hoce da saceka prvi trening sa Mo, SPREMAN. Mislim da nece uspeti u konstantnih 11-13.
                Hajde da uradimo trampu Ander za DrinkerVode, to bi bilo WIN WIN
                >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Drugari, ne bih da palim panic button, ali Ibra je krimi.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Svedska je krimi, ako vec dolazi najbolje je ovako, da ispadnu u grupi i da se zavrsi ta prica.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Nije Svedska kriva sto masi gol sa 5 cm...
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ofsajd je bio, svejedno potpuno, a to ce mu se svakako desiti jednom od 100 puta.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Znam da je bio ofsajd, sreca po njega, ali to ne menja promasaj.

Nebitno, fizicki je makar i dalje dobar. Da navlaci sigurno jednog igraca uvek na sebe, nekad i 2 a da krila prave haos.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Vrtim stare postove, kada nisam bio aktivan (dolazak Murinja, pocetak prelaznog roka itd...).

Balji? Da li me zajebavate da mu se tako cita prezime ?

Ja sam ga regularno od kad se doveo u vezu sa nama citao kao Bejli, mislim da cu tako i nastaviti

Last edited by ExEric; 18-06-16, 11:17.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Evo ako ces skroz pravilno

sigpic

Comment

• Nemoj Erice da počinješ ponovo molim te
                                Originally posted by Vladan
                                SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                                :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

Working...
                                X