Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koliko covek voli Junajted

It's not about opposition, it's about us. It's about Manchester United!

Comment

• OGS: It's great to come home
      To kick-off, he’s told MUTV: “It’s great. It feels like coming home. It’s been a few whirlwind days. It’s been very hectic. It’s great to see everyone again.”

OGS on what's to come
      I’m going to enjoy the ride. It’s six months. I’m back home. I’m going to be myself. The club is running a process to find the next manager so I’m going to be myself in the meantime with Mick, Kieran and Michael. We’ll get the players enjoying their football again.

OGS on the upcoming games
      The amount of games coming up is no problem because we’ve got quality players and they’ll get a chance to show that they’re Man Utd players. We’re in a results business and we want to win games. That’s my job to help the players do. We want to see them play the football they can do.

OGS on the club set-up
      We’ve got a great set-up. The analysts were watching Cardiff this morning. I’ve seen the teams, I watch the Premier League. It’s about us though, not the opposition. We want to see the players express themselves. Our main focus is us, the opposition comes later.

OGS: Everyone will get a chance
      We have to rotate. Everyone will get a chance. Everyone starts with a clean slate. You’ve got to start somewhere. i’ve seen the last few games. You pick a team now and you move on. Everyone will get their chance.

OGS on pride
      I’m proud of my career as a player. i understand this club, I know the club. Being in the gaffer’s seat is very special.

OGS: We're going to restore pride
      When I scored on my debut Eric was there and it was a brilliant feeling. You felt comfortable at Old Trafford and you want the players to feel at home there too. It’s about the players being proud of their performance and the fans being proud of their team.

OGS on Sir Alex Ferguson
      I’ve had 300-400 games as a first-team manager. I’m confident. I’ve won the league, I’ve won cups, I’ve been relegated. It’s about man management. It’s about managing players, staff and it’s about getting the best out of everyone. The boss [SAF] will always be the best at that. I get my managerial style from him. He’s been the biggest influence but then again we’re different. I’m a different personality. I like to speak to people, I like to engange with people. I want to see people express themselves. That makes me happy.

OGS on Mike Phelan
      That was the first thing I thought about. I’m young. Kieran and Michael are young. I rang him and he was at a coaching course in Burnley when I rang him. He’s an incredible calming influence. His football knowledge is really really good.

OGS on Michael Carrick
      When he was signed I played with him for a season. I watched Michael evolve and develop. He was a top player for us and filled Roy Keane’s boots - and that’s not easy. I’ve been on the phone with him quite a few times and he’s been brilliant. I can’t wait to work with him.

OGS on youth
      Being a manager in Norway that range of players I’ve been trying to get players on loan from Nicky Butt over to Molde. Kieran McKenna’s done a really good job with the under-18s and he’s really highly regarded. He’s a link between the academy and the first team and that’s crucial.

OGS on tradition
      Matt Busby said if you’re good enough you’re old enough and I want to maintain that. I watched the Chelsea game and I was really impressed.

OGS on Emiliano Alvarez and David De Gea
      We have the best goalkeeper in the world. He’s been there for eight years and he’s still a young goalkeeper developing. It’s fantastic for me to come in and have him. Maybe I’ll have to do some finishing training to keep him in check!

OGS on Lingard
      I gave him his debut in the reserves away at Burnley. Within two minutes that little tiny kid goes in for a 50/50 with a massive centre back [Kevin Long] and the little kid absolutely clattered him. I thought you have a chance. He showed me he had something.

OGS on Rashford
      I watched him when he was younger. He was really young. I’ve followed him closely and it’s great to see him where he is now.

OGS on first-team
      I’ve spoken to most of them today. It seems like a great set of lads, professional, wanting to do well and learn. I’ve spoken to Michael and Kieran about them all. I’ll take time getting to know them.

OGS on Champions League
      I was watching the draw on Monday without a clue as to what was about to happen. PSG is a fantastic chance. Under the lights at Old Trafford. The manager [SAF] talked about those nights. Those are the nights that United come to the fore. I can’t wait for it. But we need to build a foundation in the games leading up to it. We can’t wait.

OGS on Man Utd DNA
      The first thing I noticed was that it’s a family club. Everyone is so tight-knit. And then I noticed the winning mentality. Attacking football, giving youth a chance and winning. Biggest club in the world, best supporters in the world, best players in the world.

OGS on that night in Barcelona
      It was a fantastic night. It’s gone 20 years now. Unbelievable how time flies.

OGS message to supporters
      It’s great to be back home. I promise I’ll give everything I’ve got to get this club back to success. I can’t wait to get going.
      Falilo je ovo, koliko pozitivan covek

Comment

• Konacno neko ko prica o timu a ne o sebi.
        sigpic

Comment

• Ovo je neka vrsta burna

We’ll get the players enjoying their football again.

Comment

• Bio sam vise za Blana kao interima ali i Ole ce biti dobar izbor, pun pozitive, malo ce da se slegne situacija oko kluba do ljeta. Tako da zbog toga je kao privremeni menadzer idealan.

Uglavnom, neka mu je sa srecom, vidi se d obozava Junajted, sjecam se onog intervjua sa Kardifom posle Liverpula koji je tad jurio titulu, tad me kupio

Comment

• Iskreno iako mi je na FM kad god igram njegova slika na profilu nije mi palo na pamet da će njega uzeti. I sada mi je još gore da gledam utakmice jer ako ga potroše nikada više neće biti trener a njegov stil fudbala mi se jako dopada, videću ako uhvatim vremena da izvučem neke slike i statistike dok je bio trener Moldea.
              sigpic
              "Well, football is a hard game; there's no denying it. It's a game that can bring out the worst in you, at times."

Comment

• Bas bi bilo glupo da Pereiru prodaju Santosu. Ja njega vidim kao prvotimca u nekoj funkcionalnoj sredini terena.

Comment

• Ja nekako u nekom trouglu njega ne vidim u nekom ozbiljnom Mančesteru.
                  sigpic
                  "Well, football is a hard game; there's no denying it. It's a game that can bring out the worst in you, at times."

Comment

• Pereira je versatilan, može da igra sve sem štopera, mogli su vala mjesto neko da mu nađu.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ja njega vidim jedino kao neko back up krilo, mada mlad je dečko ima vremena da postane veliki igrač.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ne znam,jel vi vidite od Pereire nekog kreativnijeg igraca u veznom redu Mancstera,samo nemojte da mi kazete Pogba s njegovim cirkuskim potezima koji svaku desetu utakmicu upale,pre toga devet ujebe.

Comment

• Mi treba da dovedemo kreativnog igrača u tome je poenta...
                          sigpic

Comment

• Nelogicno mi je da ode sada, do ljeta ce svako dobiti konkretnu sansu, bolje da je proba iskoristiti nego da ide u Brazil da igra. Nerealna prica, 22 godine ima rano mu je za povratak u domovinu

Comment

• Originally posted by BorisUnited99 View Post
                              Bio sam vise za Blana kao interima ali i Ole ce biti dobar izbor, pun pozitive, malo ce da se slegne situacija oko kluba do ljeta. Tako da zbog toga je kao privremeni menadzer idealan.

Uglavnom, neka mu je sa srecom, vidi se d obozava Junajted, sjecam se onog intervjua sa Kardifom posle Liverpula koji je tad jurio titulu, tad me kupio
                              Ole je odlican lik, problem je sto ce da titra jaja debilu, pa ce ovaj jos vise da se utripuje
                              sigpic

Comment

• Pogba, Alexis i ostali, nema vise izgovora

Lukaku izgleda nece igrati naredne 2 utakmice.

Послато са SM-G955F уз помоћ Тапатока
                                Last edited by srdjan_sl; 21-12-18, 08:10.
                                Hated, adored never ignored

MUFC

Comment

Working...
                                X