Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Liverpool FC -YNWA

Danas ispred trening centra Liverpool-a. %QWT&W %QWT&W %QWT&W
    "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

&*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(]

Neka i treba,vreme je da ide.Nego oce li to biti danas?
      sigpic

Comment

• "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

[quote author=Mags Serbia link=topic=2667.msg223167#msg223167 date=1294318268]
          [quote author=Dimitrije link=topic=2667.msg222996#msg222996 date=1294276758]
          Gerard stvarno jedan od retkih i eventualnim prelaskom u drugi tim ne bi samo izdao navijace vec samog sebe. Kolko znam pricu o njemu, on je od malena gledao tekme sa kopa i sanjao da zaigra za crvene sto se i dogodilo. Nikad on nece otici.................... &+I}\
          [/quote]Steven Gerrard je od malena navijao za EvertonCarragherSteven Gerrard u dresu Everton-a

Carragher sa tatom i braćom u dresevima Everton-a.

&+I}\ &+I}\ &+I}\ &+I}\ &+I}\ &+I}\
          [/quote]

Postujem te brate,vidim da si obrazovan i da dosta znas o Engleskoj ligi,ali ne znam sta pokusavas sa ovim slikama,postavljas ih na ovu temu 2 ili treci put.Na ovoj slici Gerrard nema ni 5 godina,a sa 9 godina je poceo trenirat u Liverpoolu,po ovome se vidi otkad je Gerrard navijac Liverpool-a,tako vec kad postavljas slike ja bih te zamolio da postavis slike Gerrard-a i Carragher-a sa 18-19 godina, u dresu Evertona koje vjerovatno ne postoje,a ne da stavljas kad je imao 3 godine i ja sam navijao za Borrusiu Dortmund kad sam bio mali i vjerovatno ne postoji puno ljudi koji su od svoje 2 godine pa do kraja zivota navijali za jedan klub.
          TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

LFC:18+5=THE GREATEST

Comment

• "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

• na njegovu konstataciju da je Gerrard navijač Liverpool-a, postavio ove fotke i to je to. Amin.

[/quote]

Ne osjecam se prozvanim,ali po cemu to nije Gerrard navijac Liverpool-a i nadam se da je ovo istina za Hodgsona i da ce nas King Kenny preuzeti.
              TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

Comment

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ffees-now.html

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]J. Garragher: 'I was a total Everton fanatic right through my childhood and teens,' says the defender who went on to play over 500 games for Liverpool.
                'Everton controlled my life and dominated my thoughts 24/7. I went to the away games, followed them across Europe and in the mid-80s went to Wembley so often it began to feel like Alton Towers.

'When I talk about that Everton team I still say 'we'. Even when I was playing for Liverpool reserves I'd want Everton's first team to win the derby every time.'

[/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]
                [/color]
                [color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color]
                "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

[quote author=Mags Serbia link=topic=2667.msg223375#msg223375 date=1294340236]
                  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ffees-now.html
                  [color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]J. Garragher: 'I was a total Everton fanatic right through my childhood and teens,' says the defender who went on to play over 500 games for Liverpool.
                  'Everton controlled my life and dominated my thoughts 24/7. I went to the away games, followed them across Europe and in the mid-80s went to Wembley so often it began to feel like Alton Towers.

'When I talk about that Everton team I still say 'we'. Even when I was playing for Liverpool reserves I'd want Everton's first team to win the derby every time.'

[/color]
                  [/quote]
                  Prvo moze bez ovog sarkazma,onda idemo dalje,ne vidim da si postavio da je Gerrard igdje izjavio da je bio navijac Evertona,ne kazem ja da kad je vozo tutu u rikverc mozda i navijao za Evertona,ali on od svoje 9 godine trenira u Liverpoolu,a sad ima 30 godina,sto znaci da je u Liverpoolu vec 21 godinu,a ti mi nadji da je negdje izjavio da je navijao za Everton kad je imao vise od 11-12 godina ja cu priznat da si ti sve u pravu.Onda za Carraghera sto nisi postavio sve od tog clanka nego samo sto tebi odgovara,evo sad cu i ja dio teksta staviti:
                  [color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]He added: 'I hate what they sing about Steven and his family. It's disgusting and goes way beyond the kind of banter that's acceptable in life, not just football i takodjer stoji u tekstu da ih ne podnosi sad.Znaci ja odgovorno tvrdim da je Gerrard navijac Liverpoola vise od 20 godina,a da je mozda navijao za Everton jednu do dvije godine,ali ni za to nemas nikakav podatak vec samo neku sliku i ovo nije zato sto sam ja to rekao kako si ti to pametno zakljucio vec je to istina i takodjer Carragher je navijao za Everton kao tinejdzer,ali sada ih mrzi.

[/color]

Comment

Kad si klinac lako menjas misljenja.Po tome koliko ginu na terenu vidi se da i Gerrard i Carra ovaj klub nose u srcu i da im mnogo znaci.Oni su sada navijaci Liverpoola.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ja se izvinjavam na greskama svoga neznanja, ali za to krivite one komentatore na rts-u od pre 5-6 godina. Sto se tice ko za koga navija, to se stvarno cesto menja kad si mali. Ja se secam da sam obozavao man utd dok je bekam tamo igrao, al tad sam bio klinac. Sad ih mrzim iz dna duse i to tako ide................ &+I}\

Comment

@ Joe Cole

Pođimo redom...

U kom mom postu si ti video da sam ja napisao da je Gerrard izjavio %QWT&W %QWT&W %QWT&W %QWT&W %QWT&W %QWT&W %QWT&W

Comment

Mislim da sam na BBC procitao da onaj retard nije smenjen :S
                          sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...s-liverpool-fc

Hodgson dobio otkaz,King Kenny novi trener '65slif '65slif '65slif #$&+|r #$&+|r #$&+|r ,ima da se napijem ko stoka $#^%RT .

Comment

[quote author=Joe Cole 10 link=topic=2667.msg224186#msg224186 date=1294486453]
                              http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...s-liverpool-fc

Hodgson dobio otkaz,King Kenny novi trener '65slif '65slif '65slif #$&+|r #$&+|r #$&+|r ,ima da se napijem ko stoka $#^%RT .
                              [/quote]
                              +*@WT*48* +*@WT*48* +*@WT*48* +*@WT*48* +*@WT*48* +*@WT*48* +*@WT*48* +*@WT*48*
                              sigpic

Comment

Sta cemo popit caniggia $#^%RT ,Kenny nas vodi do kraja sezone,citam sad novine kad na sky sport news spominju nesto hodgsona,kad sam pogledao i vidio da je dobio otkaz,radovao sam se ko malo dijete +*@WT*48*

Comment

Working...
                                X