No announcement yet.

Liverpool FC -YNWA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ja u januaru 100 posto ocekujem jednog ofazivnog veznog(krilo), jer je ocigledno da nama skripi desna strana(Kajt stari i nije kao nekada, a i nije mu prirodna pozicija, dok Henderson je pre svega centralni vezni i nije se do kraja dokazao)... Ne znam bas za defanzivce, moguce da ce Kejhil biti velika meta u janurau zbog ugovora koji mu istice. Ali ja verujem u Commollija i on ce svoj posao odlicno odraditi...
    Sto se tice derbija, sigurno ce biti 4-4-2, sa Kerolom i Suarezom napred, mada ne bih se iznenadio i da vidim i 4-3-3 formaciju sa Dauningom napred zajedno sa ovom dvojicom. Gerrard ce biti spreman za taj derbi, valjda i Johnson, za Agera bas i nisam toliko siguran.
    sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
    -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Oglasio se i Suzi : http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle808136.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogba View Post
        On to ne misli sigurno, on je rodjeni sampion i zeli da osvoji sve sto moze. Ovo je rekao samo da malo spusti loptu zbog navijaca koji su ludi po pitanju ove sezone. U pravu je ali on licno ne misli tako 100%.
        sigpic

Comment

• Iako ovo polovicno i jeste istina, on ovo sigurno ne misli, u to sam uveren. Covek je takvog mentaliteta i karaktera da je tu da osvoji sve trofeje koji se mogu osvojiti, sto rece Nash, rodjeni je pobednik.
          sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
          -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Da dodam samo po pitanju ovoga, da je ovo mozda i Kenijev potez.

Razlog:

Navijaci mnogo, mnogo vole Suareza i ako on spusti loptu, malo bi mogli i oni da se smire i da ne pucaju na titulu koja 99% ove sezone nece doci pa da se razocaraju. A titula jeste neki krajnji cilj, jer ko malo vise zna o Keniju, zna da je i to sampion svoje vrste koji u svakoj situaciji puca na sam vrh i zadovoljava se najboljim.
            sigpic

Comment

• Robinson dao gol za reprezentaciju do 19 godina.

Koudi je bio kapiten a Morgan je usao u 63. minutu.
              sigpic

Comment

• Karager bi vrlo lako mogao da ode u penziju vec na kraju ove sezone. Krenuo je sa ucenjem za trenera i sa B licencom. Rekao je da zeli da ostane u fudbalu. Videcemo sta ce biti sa tim. Ako kojim slucajem osvojimo PL, mislim da onda ide u penziju 100% i da to jos zeli jedino.

Keli, Flanagan i Henderson(kapiten) su bili stateri za mladu reprezentaciju u pobedi nad Islandom od 3:0, bice uskoro neki detaljniji izvestaj, nadam se.
                sigpic

Comment

• http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...medium=twitter

Morgan postigao pobjedonosni pogodak za Englesku reprezentaciju do 19 godina protiv Portugala.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...-united-return

Johnson se nada da bi mogao zaigrati protiv Uniteda.
                  TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

LFC:18+5=THE GREATEST

Comment

• Izgleda da je Morgan novi Fauler, samo da se pametno radi sa njim, kao i sa svima ostalima.

Mnogo je talentovana ova generacija, treba to iskoristiti na pravi nacin i izbacivati sto vise igraca iz akademije, posebno sad kad stupi finansijski fer-plej. Taman ce biti i vise para za prava pojacanja kad bude trebalo.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Mladi odigrali 1:1 danas sa Evertonom, za nas strelac Regan iz penala.

Suarez dao gol za Urugvaj.

Legendarni Tomi Smit smatra da bi Karager bio fenomenalan menadzer Liverpula jednog dana.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...an-be-top-boss
                      sigpic

Comment

• Sta drugi kazu o Dzerardu:

What they say about Stevie G

We asked famous faces and sportsmen to name their favourite Stevie G moments and opened the debate on whether he could now be labelled the greatest Liverpool player ever...

John Bishop...

"The goal he scored in the FA Cup final is my favourite moment - because there was nothing left. For me, at the end of his career we'll look back and say he's the best player who has ever played for Liverpool. Definitely the most influential. I know when you have done surveys Kenny always comes out on top but Kenny played with better players. Steven has played with Igor Biscan! He can change a game. You take your kids to the game and I always say to mine, 'Look at what he's doing when he hasn't got the ball.' It's his workrate and commitment and desire to win and his sense of responsibility. He knows he's playing for the supporters. He's there to give something back. Unlike some of the other lads he is not passing through. He lives there. He feels it when they win and when they lose."

Ricky Hatton...

"Every club in the Premier League would like to have seen Steven Gerrard in their shirt. He's done what he's done on the pitch, he's captained his country, he was rewarded with an MBE. He's a big-time player with a massive talent. How can you not like someone like Steven Gerrard? Even if I was a United fan, I'd find it hard not to like him. There's one thing about him and that's the passion he shows on the pitch - somebody with that attitude, I have no doubt he'd be a good boxer. He's four feet taller than me so I'd have to bob and weave to get close to him."

Brad Friedel...

"I would think so many people in the city of Liverpool look up to Steven Gerrard. He's come good in so many ways. He's an absolute true gentleman. I was very happy to see he never jumped ship and left Liverpool. The mark of a true athlete is when a home-grown talent can stay and persevere and in his case try to win that league title. It would have been a shame for himself and the city if he would have left. You can say he is one of THE Liverpool greats - but it'll be an argument until the day you die about who is the greatest. His talent, his workrate, his endeavour and his leadership qualities are what makes him special. He's got everything."

Jamie Redknapp...

"I was watching LFC TV a couple of weeks ago and they had a show with all his goals. I was with my little boy and he loves Stevie, absolutely idolises him. My personal favourite moment was when he came on against Everton (early in his career) as a substitute and was playing right-back. My dad was at the game and Steven stopped two shots on the line. Afterwards my dad said, 'How good is he! He's like Superman.' I said, 'Dad, wait until you see him play in midfield.' He is just an incredible footballer and there are so many great memories of watching him play. He is Superman. I wish I could have played with him more. Looking at the way he plays, it would have been a joy. He's one of those players who you give it to and they get on with it. He will go down as one of the greats - there's no two ways about it."

Joey Barton...

"For my generation he's probably as gifted a player as there has been in the Premier League, if not Europe, if not the world. We're fortunate in this era to have a lot of good players and Stevie is at the top of that tree. Liverpool have had some good players. Graeme Souness was as complete a player as I've seen. I'm good mates with Terry McDermott and he'd be disappointed if I didn't mention him. To be mentioned in the same breath as some of those great players who've played for Liverpool shows what a great player Steven has been and will probably continue to be for a number of years. He has everything. A lot of good players have strengths in one area and weaknesses in others. Stevie has a lot of strengths and very few weaknesses. He's very, very difficult to play against and that's the reason he's regarded as highly as he is in world football. I'll never forget the Istanbul game. He was the catalyst for Liverpool getting back along with Didi Hamann and a couple of others. As an Everton fan I was looking at it and thinking they'd maybe been beaten by a really good Milan side. To do what they did in the way they did it - it's one of those games that will live long in the memory."

Jamie Carragher...

"Istanbul and what he did 12 months later in Cardiff would be my moments - I couldn't split those two. And I'd have said he was the greatest player to play for Liverpool until Kenny became our manager. Now I've got to say joint first. So many times in his career he has pulled us out of the mire. Without him, how many trophies would we have won in the last 10 years?"

Harry Kewell...

"Steven is one of those players who is a leader. It was great playing with him and great playing under him. He always produced something in a game. Whenever you were down you could look to him, he was always running hard, shooting hard, tackling hard. He always gave players inspiration to go and give their best. He's just a great player. He's up there with the greatest players ever for Liverpool. The only thing Kenny has on him is the league title. If Liverpool can do that I'm sure he can be the greatest."

Steven Taylor...

"I just hate playing against him, especially when he comes up to Newcastle - he always seems to produce against us. He's a world-class player. He's in with a shout of being the greatest ever Liverpool player - 100 per cent. He's been loyal to them and a great servant. He's got all the things a top quality player needs. He's fierce, he can find a pass and he scores goals as well."

DJ Spoony...

"He's a very humble man. I thought that when I first met him when he was 18-years-old. He's a special player who respects his profession and he's brilliant at what he does. He's in the conversation about the greatest Liverpool player of all time. Kenny won so many titles and came back and did it as a manager as well, but he's got to be one of the top three of all-time - and bearing in mind some of the special players we've had, I don't think any of them will argue about who gets one, two or three."

Didi Hamann...

"The first goal in Istanbul would be my moment. That set us up. The first goal was the most important one because we knew then we had a chance of getting the second and the third. There have been many other moments though. The club has been fortunate enough to produce a lot of world-class players but if you look at Dalglish, Souness and Hansen - Stevie is up there with them. His contribution to the club has been absolutely outstanding. He's got all the ingredients of a top-class player - he's got a touch, he can pass a ball, he can score goals, he's dynamic, he has a talent to beat people, which not many have got. He just has an all-round game. He progresses and gets better every year. He's been one of the best players in Europe for the past five or six years."
                        sigpic

Comment

• For me it's the Istanbul game.... čekaj da pređem na srpski.
                          Utakmicu sam gledao u pubu u Ipswichu, nekih 100km od Londona. Ja, Sid - nas obojica navijamo za Liverpool, i Dave, koji je Arsenalov navijač.
                          Pre utakmice, Dave nas je pitao "šta ako na poluvremenu budete gubili 3:0??"
                          U pubu, ispred nas, sedeo je jedan čiča, očigledno veliki navijač, i na poluvremenu je otišao. I Dave je otišao. Ostali smo Sid i ja.
                          Posle utakmice, kupili smo paket od 24 limenki Fostersa, otišli kod mene i olešili se.
                          true story!!

Comment

• Hendo dao gol za mladu reprezentaciju

Ovde ga mozete videti:
                            http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodi...2011-15534527/

Selvi i Flanagan su usli u 2. poluvremenu.

Ja sam procitao da je dao gol pa se ukljucio oko 55. minuta. Englezi su samo gledali da otaljaju mec i povukli se, mec su zavrsili sa Cemberleinom kao najisturenijim. Hendo je kao kreator igrao koliko je mogao s obzirom na to da su bili prilicno staticni. Bilo je gresaka u pasu jer je jedini pokusavao nesto. Imao je 2 odlicne lopte u stilu najboljih kreatora. Bas mu je stalo da igra i vidi se i na terenu i u izjavama da mnogo zeli da se pokaze svuda i pobije kritike. To moze da nas raduje i treba, a jos derbi nek bude na klupi i od Norvica neka opet pocne da vidimo sta ce da uradi.

Flanagan je dobro zatvarao po svojoj strani (igrao je levo) a Selvi je za 10 minuta uneo neku zivost, mnogo trcao i zalagao se, nije vise ni mogao. Sve u svemu, ja zadovoljan onim sto sam video.

Po informacijama koje imam, Komoli je gledao Dortmund i sve njihove dobre mlade igrace s tim da je najvise paznje obratio na Kagavu.

Dzerard 99% startuje u subotu.

EDIT:

Hendo, Dzondzo, Dauning i Skrtel su odigrali skills challenge.

Last edited by Casiraghi; 11-10-11, 13:05.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Pepe objavio autobiografiju.
                              http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/190680279..._C1cLob17FWC85
                              sigpic

Comment

• Da, a evo jednog dela:

On Istanbul: “I was glued to the game as it went to extra-time and penalties. Everything turned crazy. I was so nervous that I kept on drinking and drinking. By the end of the final I was flat out on my bed after the 10 beers I drank. But I was happy. I had celebrated Liverpool’s goals as if I was playing and when Stevie lifted the trophy I celebrated like the r...est of his team-mates. I might not have been out there, dancing around the pitch at the Ataturk Stadium and singing ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’, but in effect I was already one of his team-mates.”

On Rafa calling about his transfer: “They met with my agent and Benitez, being the annoying - in a good way - manager that he is, rang me every single day to convince me to make the move. Every morning when I was on my way to training my phone would ring and before I even answered it I would know who it was. ‘Pepe, it’s Rafa,’ the daily conversation would begin. ‘Things are the same as yesterday. I do not want to bother you because I know you need to focus on qualifying for the Champions League with Villareal, but I just need to tell you that we are really keen to sign you and we are working very hard to make it happen.’”

On the Scouse accent: “I was looking around the city one time, seeing a few sights, and I thought I would go to see the cathedrals. I didn’t know exactly where they were so I stopped someone in the street to ask for directions. “Excuse me, can you tell me where the church is?” I asked in my very best English accent. “The wha’?” came the reply. “The church,” I repeated, making a cross with my fingers to illustrate what I meant. Still all I got was more blank looks as if I was crazy. “The church. You know, Jesus Christ and all that.” “If yer wanted to know where the cheerch was why didn’t yer say?”

Most of the staff at Melwood didn’t speak English, they spoke Scouse. It was very difficult to understand because it was so fast and there is so much slang. Now, when I speak with English people when I am abroad, they ask me if I am a Scouser. It is one of the best compliments I can have because it means I am a part of Liverpool and one of the people. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Now even my daughters sound Scouse when they talk. Not Scouse like Stevie or Carra, but you can definitely tell they come from Liverpool and that makes me proud.”

On the Liverpool supporters: “Again though, the consolation was provided by our supporters because I did not see them being really angry with us, even though we had lost so heavily to one of our biggest rivals. If that happens in Spain, then the supporters are outraged. While the Liverpool fans were not happy - they would have been crazy if they were - they still supported us all the way and did not turn on us. There are times when things go wrong on the pitch that you are still able to take something positive from the game. This was one of those occasions. it showed me that if we gave everything for Liverpool then the supporters would always be with us. That is a special feeling and it convinced me even more that I had joined a special club.”
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X