Liverpool FC -YNWA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoper Nemac...moze..uvek
    "A football team is like a piano. You need eight men to carry it and three who can play the damn thing." Shankly

Comment

• IMG-20190614-192941
      "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
      Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• Doveli mu sunarodnika da ga odobrovolje...Iskreno ako je Howedes duplo jeftiniji ne bih se ja bunio da dodje umesto VVD-a...nema tu razlike u kvalitetu...
        "A football team is like a piano. You need eight men to carry it and three who can play the damn thing." Shankly

Comment

• Nema razlike u kvalitetu.
          IMG-20190614-192941
          "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."

Comment

• Када бих бирао између Хеведеса за 20м евра или ВВД за 70-80м евра, бирам овог првог.

Comment

• Nemoj da smaras, VVD samo dolazi u obzir.
              IMG-20190614-192941

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam The Llama View Post
                Nema razlike u kvalitetu.
                Apsolutno...pricamo o coveku koji ima 50 nastupa za Pancere....VVD jednu odlicnu sezonu u PL iza sebe..
                Last edited by ZvezdaIznadSvega; 22-08-17, 20:19.

Comment

• Ima li ozbiljnijih pomaka u vezi VVDa ili samo pricate ovako ?
                  Originally posted by Casiraghi
                  Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                  Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                  Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Ma kakvih pomaka...nas sramota da pitamo (da opet ne moramo da se izvinjavamo) a njima se nesto i ne prodaje...status quo...nego se pojavile neke "glasine" za Hovedesa pa ubijamo vreme...

Comment

• Pozdrav Redsi !

The trouble with referees is that they know the rules, but they do not know the game. - Bill Shankly

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. - Bill Shankly

Liverpool loves you Matip

Comment

• Pozdrav, dobro dosao.

Wesley Hoedt potpisao za Saintse, a VVD i dalje odsutan, valjda ce preci majku mu.

Comment

• Kaj kažete na Kovačića, spominja se je dosta danas

The trouble with referees is that they know the rules, but they do not know the game. - Bill Shankly

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. - Bill Shankly

Comment

• Dje si Adame...Mi bi oberucke Matea ali drzi Real neku ozbiljnu cenu a ovi nasi izgleda imaju zmiju u dzepu...

Comment

• Svaki problem na sredini bice resen sa Kovacicem.
                              Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                              Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                              Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• According to some reports, Liverpool have Kovacic as their top target and have a verbal agreement with Real Madrid to sign him.

Comment

Working...
                                X