Rim 2021.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rim 2021.

Zreb je danas u 11:30, tj. za par minuta. Titule brane Novak Djokovic i Simona Halep. Posle 2020. godine, turnir se vraca u svoj "uobicajen" termin.

U muskoj konkurenciji po prvi put od 1973( ili 1990?) poeni sa nekog turnira nece vaziti minimum godinu dana. Tako na primer Novak koji je osvojio 1000 poena u septembru prosle godine vec sada moze da izgubi 500 poena.

Evo ga i ceo zreb : https://www.atptour.com/en/scores/cu...rome/416/draws
    Last edited by 147; 08-05-21, 11:19.

Danas su vec ispali Djere i Krajinovic, obojica u 3 seta.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Тежак жреб за Новака, ако није порадио на форми....
      sigpic

Comment

Ne znam sto je dosao u Rim da trenira sa Novakom, al eto

https://twitter.com/TennisTV/status/...524003329?s=19
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Marej je sparing partner u Rimu, ne samo Djokovicu, nego je dosao na turnir u toj ulozi, pa onda igra Lion pa kvalifikacije za RG.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Naglaseni samo Djokovic i Svarcman.
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

Tek je pocela nedelja pa je mozda zbog toga trenirao samo sa ovom dvojicom, ali to mu je plan

Scans were inconclusive but Murray has been able to train in London for most of the last few weeks and will travel to Rome on Saturday for a week of practice with the top names in the sport.
              He is then hoping to receive a wild card for either of the ATP tournaments in Geneva or Lyon the following week before playing the French Open, which begins on May 30.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Изгледа да ћемо да преживимо прво коло'?

Вратио Фриц брејк, можда и нећемо да преживимо'?
                Last edited by Žika; 11-05-21, 15:21.
                sigpic

Comment

Ju, ju ala je Novak poludeo nesto.Dere se kao manijak na sudiju i ponasa kao kreten prema svim ljudima tamo.Volim ga kao brata, ali postao je uzasan u zadnje vreme.

Comment

Kad se Novak nije drao i histrisao kada ne ide kako je zamislio?

I umesto da zavrsi mec, pa jbt
                    sigpic

Comment

Mari inace igra dubl, upao umesto nekog, ne znam sa kim igra.
                      sigpic

Comment

Kad se očekuje nastavak meča?

Comment

Originally posted by Nesic View Post
                          Kad se očekuje nastavak meča?
                          Sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ovo je nebo i zemlja u odnosu na Madrid, strašan intenzitet obojice, u Madridu bi ga uzeo Siner.

Kapiram da ga Rafa ne bi ni igrao da se ne igra u Španiji.
                            Originally posted by Casiraghi
                            Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                            Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                            Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Slazem se Mare, odlican je bio Rafa sinoc. Malo samo servu da popravi i forhend, i nema zime za njega u Rimu i RGu.

Inace bas mi je zao Sinera. Covek ima top 10-15 nivo u sebi, ali sa ovim suludim ranking sistemom ne moze tako lako da se probije. Vrlo cesto dobija teske zrebove( Novak, Medvedev, Rafa...) i nije mu lako.

Comment

Working...
                              X