• Show
Clear All

• Idemo jos malo

http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/voronin/911400.html

Basically, he says that:
    1) Meldonium protects cells from an oxygen deficit, e.g. under stress;
    2) It slows down the oxydation of fat.
    Therefore,
    1) He thinks it is good for athletes to use it at practices to protect their health;
    2) In his opinion, it cannot help them to perform better, and rather the opposite (because you need acids to produce energy, more or less).
    Apparently, there are no clinical studies that proved that it helps athletes to perform better.

As for difficulties to buy it, in Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, etc. it can be bought in regular pharmacies. A 40 capsule package costs 270 RUB (right now it's less than 4 euros).

So i see two possible conclusions:
    a) All this guy says is correct. The reason it gets prohibited is that in WADA they thought something like: "OK, this stuff seems not to improve performance, but shit, 17% or Russians use it! Maybe we just don't get it and there is something in it? Let's prohibit it!"
    And as Russian sports is not well organised, to say the least, a lot of athletes continue to use it after prohibition, not reading the letter or not caring enough.

b) Either he lies, or, more probably, farmacists synthesized something else in last years, that contains meldonium and actually improves performance, but hadn't told him. Sharapova/her team used it to cheat.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25847280

"However, the anti-ischemic drug Mildronate demonstrates an increase in endurance performance of athletes, improved rehabilitation after exercise, protection against stress, and enhanced activations of central nervous system (CNS) functions"
    https://www.wada-ama.org/en/media/ne...sharapova-case

WADA Statement regarding Maria Sharapova Case

‘WADA is aware of the ongoing, and highly publicized, case concerning tennis player, Maria Sharapova. As is our normal process, and in order to protect the integrity of the case, WADA will refrain from commenting further until a decision has been issued by the International Tennis Federation (ITF). Following that, WADA will review the reasons for the decision and subsequently decide whether or not to use its independent right of appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS).

We can confirm that meldonium was added to the 2016 Prohibited List which took effect on 1 January 2016, having previously been on WADA’s monitoring program for the duration of 2015.

Meldonium was added [to the Prohibited List] because of evidence of its use by athletes with the intention of enhancing performance.’
    sigpic

Comment

• Ove spekulacije oko Federera su samo spekulacije, ali prica ide da Najke imaju problem sa dvoje od cetvoro top klijenata, i odlucili su da Sarapovu bace pod autobus.
      sigpic

Comment

• http://www.totalsportek.com/money/bi...ports-history/

U top 15, samo Fed, Rafa i Marija. Znamo ko je pauzirao cijelu godinu od njih troje.
        sigpic
        "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
        AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Kao prvo Bojana drago mi je sto si se vratila.

A sad` o dopu, kada cujem svi se vrhunski rokaju kosa mi se dize na glavi.
          OK. rokaju se ali onda i to postaje sport kao i sama utrka za ATP.No.1 ili bilo koji drugi sport.

Neki Bosko i neki ja varamo svoje zene i to znamo svako ponaosob, da li smo razdiraci braka NISMO- nije dokazano, niko nas nije video.
          Boska su odkrili, zena mu trazi razvod, da se iseli iz gajbe... sta ja tu mogu, Bosko nije imao srece a ja nastavljam dalje po svome.
          >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by AIRBORNE View Post
            Kao prvo Bojana drago mi je sto si se vratila.

A sad` o dopu, kada cujem svi se vrhunski rokaju kosa mi se dize na glavi.
            OK. rokaju se ali onda i to postaje sport kao i sama utrka za ATP.No.1 ili bilo koji drugi sport.

Neki Bosko i neki ja varamo svoje zene i to znamo svako ponaosob, da li smo razdiraci braka NISMO- nije dokazano, niko nas nije video.
            Boska su odkrili, zena mu trazi razvod, da se iseli iz gajbe... sta ja tu mogu, Bosko nije imao srece a ja nastavljam dalje po svome.
            E neko i da prokomentarise najvecu vest ovog dana, a ne svi samo o dopingu pricaju
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Slab ovaj Federerov deal sad Aki. Dobro ga je Najke zajebao. Vezao ga tolikim ugovorom, morao je i mogao vise izvuci.
              sigpic

Comment

• Izvuci ce on Lifetime za RF endorsement kao Jordan. Jebe mu se
                sigpic
                "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                  E neko i da prokomentarise najvecu vest ovog dana, a ne svi samo o dopingu pricaju
                  Sta da ti kazem, jaca si od Sarapove. Bilo kako bilo, lepo je da si ovde.
                  >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Brzo ce ponovo u banovice, odma je pocela o Djokovicu i dopingu da prica, izgleda da nista nije naucila
                    sigpic

Comment

• To ona da nama pokvari dan, posto je Roger njoj.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                        Brzo ce ponovo u banovice, odma je pocela o Djokovicu i dopingu da prica, izgleda da nista nije naucila
                        Pa opste je prihvaceno da se svi dopinguju, prihvaceno je i da je Role trenutno na silent banu, onda je logicno i da se Djokovic dopinguje, nije valjda postao supermen zato sto je izbacio gluten i zato sto je otkrio kuhinju Maje Volk
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• Dzaba banke i sav standard, Svica Maju Volk nema

Comment

• Da ne bi Maje Volk, ja ne znam gde bi, sta bi, kud bi, i kako bi Novak.
                            sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                            Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Nemaju Maju Volk ali imaju Cern i sve one futuristicke tehnologije. Vavac, 2 slema sa punih 30 godina, covek sa onakvom gradjom.. sigurno su ga bombardovali necim u onom svemirskom akceleratoru
                              --ZA GOSPODINA GOVEDARICU OD NJEGOVOG VERNOG SK FAN KLEBA--

https://ibb.co/cD1Xnq

Comment

• I onda Sarapova dopingovana

Cc-N5jTWAAAPBrv.jpg
                                Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

Working...
                                X