Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shteta shto Kuznetsova opet pada u formi...veliki talenat i za razliku od nekih,kada gledamo nju gledamo teniserku,a ne modela ili uobrazhene lepotice...
    “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
    Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

• Ne lezi njoj sljaka, to je problem

Comment

• Gubila 4-1 zadnji set, i dobije ga 6-4
        sigpic

Comment

• E zbog ovoga ja mrzim zenski tenis!

Comment

• Meni je zato zanimljivije, nikad ne znas ko ce da pobedi. Kod muskaraca uzmu jedan brejk i to je to, znas ko je pobednik, bar u 90 % slucajva

Comment

• Venus Williams will travel to Germany for Fed Cup

Venus Williams will travel to Germany with the U.S. Fed Cup team for their World Group playoff later this month and could be available for duty if fit, American captain Mary Joe Fernandez said on Tuesday.

The seven-times grand slam winner has not played since withdrawing from her third-round match of the Australian Open in January with an abdominal injury.

"She has been rehabbing and hopefully she'll be able to practice," Fernandez said during a conference call to announce the squad. "I don't expect her to be able to play but obviously if in the next 10 days she's playing great and feeling fit then there is always that possibility."

By making herself available for Fed Cup duty, the United States Tennis Association said Williams has also fulfilled qualification requirements for the 2012 London Olympics.

With Williams not back to full fitness and her sister Serena recovering from a pulmonary embolism, Fernandez turned to Bethanie Mattek-Sands, Melanie Oudin, Liezel Huber and Christina McHale for the April 16-17 tie that will be played indoors on clay in Stuttgart.
              izvor: link
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Konacno neka dobra ves od strane Williams.

Comment

• JJ trenutno igra u Carsltonu i uzela je 1. set protiv Tamire Paszek 6:2

JJ pobedila 6:2 6:3 i u sledecem kolu igra protiv neke Scheepers.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• kako joj je ruzna oprema

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kakva je to glupost? Kao na pijacu da je krenula

Comment

• Ja ruzniju opremu od ove u zivotu nisam gledao.

Comment

• Izgleda ko kecelja Sigurno je spremala nesto u kuhinji kad su je obavestili da ima mec, pa je zurila i nije stigla da se presvuce...
                          ~ Djoko ~ Fed ~ Nikolay ~ Simon ~ Dolgo ~ Soda ~

"Those who overlooked Djokovic don't know anything about tennis" - Fed

Comment

• Slaze joj se sa izgledom lica
                            Strasno.....
                            sigpic
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Originally posted by Fedex ba View Post
                              Ja ruzniju opremu od ove u zivotu nisam gledao.
                              Meni je bila gora Murrayeva na Masters Cupu ona na baklave kao da mu je baka isplela

Comment

• Evo ima od 19:00 do 22:45 turnir u Charelstonu na ES

Comment

Working...
                                X