Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cilic je realno izmislio tenis za Raonica
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• пообарао је Федерер овакво дрвеће, брдо у животу.....
      sigpic

Comment

• Slomice ga u taj-brejku Rodzer.

Comment

• Dzon je Milosu strucni konsultant i koliko znam nema obavezu da sedi stalno u njegovom boksu, a i primarni posao mu je komentatorski.
          Last edited by miloolja; 08-07-16, 14:12.
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Nije ni protiv Goffina sjedio prvi set bio je po strani kasnije dosao sjest u box

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
              Dzon je Milosu strucni konsultant i koliko znam nema obavezu da sedi stalno u njegovom boksu, a i primarni posao mu je komentatorski.
              Nebitno, ipak navija za Raonica i prenaporan je

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa ti nemoj da ga slusas.

Bravo Milose za poteze u spasavanju brejk lopti!
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                  Pa ti nemoj da ga slusas.

Bravo Milose za poteze u spasavanju brejk lopti!
                  Pa nemam izbor, na poslu sam i to je jedini strim koji radi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Zar ima netko tko ne navija za Rogera na vjesala sa Johnom

Comment

• Da li je moguce da ne shvatate da Mekinro ne moze da bude objektivan, pa neka i je i samo savetnik, a komentarise mec
                      pa mogli su nekog drugog da stave

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kako otmen W. od ponedeljka. I naborani britanski sundjeri po tribinama uzivaju.
                        Ajde Raona, pokazi sta je otpor
                        >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• razumljivo da je subjektivan, ali sam Fed je kriv očajno igra

Comment

• Originally posted by coyote View Post
                            razumljivo da je subjektivan, ali sam Fed je kriv očajno igra
                            ne, kriv je BBC sto ga nije sklonio za ovaj mec

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sta sam vam rekao.Sada ce biti rutina,uz eventualno jedan set sa jacim otporom Raonica.

Comment

• eh sad, i BBC bi morao veličat njkv, ali tu je publika ne sekiraj se
                                ovakvom igrom neće osvojiti, kao i da je sam svjestan, uopšte se ne raduje iako je ukrao set

Comment

Working...
                                X