No announcement yet.

Wimbledon 2016. - Uzivo komentarisanje meceva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dzon pred pobedom, odlicno je izvukao taj brejk drugog i to je bilo sve od Bagdatisa
    Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
      Sta se desava na mecu Simon Dimitrov?

edit:
      shvatila, i oni pocinju tek u 14h, a na live score-u vec stoji mec i pise play suspended
      Meni na svim mečevima tako stoji suspended, mislim na one od juče , a koji danas još nisu na redu.

Comment

• Meč lopta i odmah dupla.... Ali uzbudljiva završnica Olivetti-Barton

Comment

• Originally posted by wanderer View Post
          Meč lopta i odmah dupla.... Ali uzbudljiva završnica Olivetti-Barton
          sigurno nisi video post na suicide-u, tebi nedostaju 2 pika, za juce i za danas, a ti si samo stavio Nishikorija
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Mahut izbacio Ferera, skroz ocekivan rezultat
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Doktoru se ne igra danas baš
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Lacko je manje gresio i uzeo one najbitnije poene, steta

sigpic

Comment

• Damir po ko zna koji put gubi meč u kojem je bio bolji i mogao dobit meč.
                  Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

• 204 servis vinera izmedju Olivetija i Bartona, falio je samo jos jedan taj brejk da to bude onako savrsen duel, i naravno pobednik mi bas ne odgovara ali sta je tu je, vratice se Oliveti

sigpic

Comment

• Sjajno igra Nishikori.
                      Originally posted by Casiraghi
                      Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                      Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                      Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Dobio Griša u večitom derbiju, trava mu je poslednja šansa da zabeleži neki zapaženiji rezultat, Kej rutinski. Trebalo bi da Viktor izbori 5. set.
                        Lu odlično otvorio meč.
                        Last edited by Dekson; 30-06-16, 16:29.
                        Lako je uvek pogadjati u centar ako imaš ljude da crtaju krugove oko njega

Comment

• AHAHAH vitore legendo. Samo ga marsiraj

Comment

• Jel normalan, sta mu je?
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Mora covjek da pokaze odakle dolazi...On i Dzumhur su slicni sto se ovoga tice,cim se dosudi nesto sto je na njihovu stetu prave cirkus a uvijek su u pravu naravno.

Comment

• Ne znam sudija da l je normalan, ja bih ga skinuo s ove stolice pa makar ne igrao tenis vise.. Kad sam ja ovoliki bes osetio, mogu da zamislim tek Viktora.. Sranje

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X