Wimbledon 2016. - Uzivo komentarisanje meceva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kakav zicer nije iskoristio cc
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard!

Comment

• Još se Novak privikava na podlogu nije igrao nijedan turnir na travi, zato i igra malo ispod svog nivoa, sad ce dati gas
      Lako je uvek pogadjati u centar ako imaš ljude da crtaju krugove oko njega

Comment

• Jel ima neko info kako je vreme i dali ce se odograti bar nekoj susret danas?
        Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard!

Comment

• Jedna od najljepsih stvari u tenisu je gledati igru Manarina na travi,veliki majstor stvarno...bas stara skola.

Comment

• Manarino igra mec zivota !

Comment

• Originally posted by Zile90 View Post
              Manarino igra mec zivota !
              A jeboga Zile, malo malo neko igra mec zivota.
              sigpic
              "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
              AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Manarino da kupi nove pertle posle ovog meca. Ubi ga Novak reternima. Rutinska pobeda.

Comment

• Kakav ritern za pobedu.
                  sigpic

Comment

• uzima 10.tajbrejk u nizu. serija traje od kukuskina u pioniru. najvise 18 zaredom, rodik 2007.

Comment

• Smaraju sa ovim Willisom zestoko
                      Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Ubise, kao da je covek pobedio par top ten igraca i sa tim pobedama usao u finale...

Comment

• Markuse majstore, lupaj za sve pare i probaj da ostanes na terenu sto duze, ovo se pamti do kraja zivota
                          Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Cudno igra ovaj Wilis, slajs bas ubija

Sent from my Z3 compact <3
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                            with experience.

Comment

• Tehinika na FH je uzasna
                              Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Ima i gorih fh-a, citaj Gulbis
                                Atmosfera kao da je neka egzibicija u toku, gde lokalni momak igra protiv Roleta, a ne 2.kolo Wimbledona.

Sent from my Z3 compact <3
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X