Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U principu, nije moglo bolje, jos samo da je All Day oborio rekord ali sta sad. Na preko 2000 da ti fali 9 jardi da prestignes treceg najboljeg RB svih vremena u eri kada je trcanje nikad teze, to je vec dovoljno.
    Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Chiefs will fire coach Crennel, keep GM Pioli

ESPN's Adam Schefter confirms the Chiefs will fire coach Romeo Crennel on Monday, but GM Scott Pioli's job is safe for now.
      It's worth noting that Profootballtalk.com is reporting Pioli has yet to be informed about his 2013 job status. Crennel has been a successful coordinator, but he's now 28-55 as a head coach with just one winning season in five years. To be fair, Pioli saddled him with a roster that contained zero NFL-caliber starters at quarterback. Despite a 23-40 record in four seasons with the Chiefs, Pioli has long been a favorite of owner Clark Hunt, who now appears to be offering a long leash. As was the case when he first landed in Kansas City, Pioli -- if retained -- will be charged with finding a head coach and a franchise QB this offseason. Under Pioli, the Chiefs are still at square one.
      Report: 'Not looking good' for Lovie Smith

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport hears "it's not looking good" for Lovie Smith's chances of staying on as Bears head coach after missing playoffs.
      Smith has enjoyed as much support from his players as any head coach in the league, but he's now missed out on the playoffs in five of the past six seasons. While he's widely respected as a defensive guru, Smith's offenses have too often been a disaster. In particular, the passing game has held the rest of the team hostage for the majority of his tenure in Chicago. Smith sports an 81-63 record over nine seasons with the Bears.
      End of an era: Reid officially out in Philly

Eagles fired coach Andy Reid.
      The longest-tenured head coach in the NFL and winningest head man in Eagles history is out after 14 seasons. "The search for the new coach of the Philadelphia Eagles will begin immediately," owner Jeffrey Lurie said in a statement. Reid finishes his Philadelphia tenure with a 130-93-1 record (.585), and nine playoff appearances in 14 years. He won the rugged NFC East six times. But the Eagles have sunk from 10-6 to 8-8 to 4-12 over their past three seasons, and weren't competitive for large chunks of each of the past two years. Reid remains one of the best head coaches in all of football, but the time had come for a change. Reid has said he plans to continue coaching in 2013, and should have little trouble finding a new gig. As for the Eagles, ESPN's Jon Gruden and Bengals DC Mike Zimmer are two early rumored candidates
      Jets pink-slip GM Tannenbaum; retain Rex Ryan

Jets fired GM Mike Tannenbaum.
      In a statement, owner Woody Johnson also announced that the Jets would retain head coach Rex Ryan. "Rex Ryan will remain the Head Coach of our football team," Johnson said. "I believe that he has the passion, the talent, and the drive to successfully lead our team." Firing Tannenbaum was a no-brainer move for the Jets, whose roster deteriorated quicker than any organization's in football during the last four seasons of Tannenbaum's seven years on the job. The Jets went to the AFC title game in 2009 and 2010, but slipped to 8-8 in 2011 and 6-10 in 2012, becoming a legitimately bad team this season. Ultimately, Tannenbaum was a "cap guy" whose decision making on Mark Sanchez's contract will hold the Jets hostage into 2013. Tannenbaum was thoroughly clueless when it came to player evaluation. Johnson will set his sights on a new GM willing to keep Rex as head coach.
      Shurmur, Heckert first to go on Black Monday

Browns fired coach Pat Shurmur and GM Tom Heckert.
      No shocker here. A local television station captured video of Shurmur carrying boxes to his car last night. He admitted to the Plain Dealer that he hadn't spoken to new owner Jimmy Haslam or CEO Joe Banner "in quite some time." Despite the late-season improvement from a young squad, Shurmur fell to 9-23 in two seasons with the Browns after Sunday's loss at Pittsburgh. He's already reportedly a candidate to be the Vikings' offensive coordinator. Haslem and Banner should make it a priority to put a more exciting team on the field after nearly two decades of mediocrity. The Browns are expected to "heavily" pursue Oregon coach Chip Kelly as well as Penn State's Bill O'Brien. They will also consider a host of NFL coordinators. Heckert said Monday morning that it would be "phenomenal" to rejoin fired Eagles coach Andy Reid and that it's a "possibility" the two end up together in another locale.

Comment

• Bears fired coach Lovie Smith.

It's the first "wild card" of Black Monday. Per ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Bears have already "sent out consent forms requesting permission to interview head-coaching candidates." Smith has enjoyed as much support from his players as any head coach in the league, but missed out on the playoffs in five of the past six seasons. While he's widely respected as a defensive guru, Smith's offenses have too often been a disaster. In particular, the passing game has held the rest of the team hostage for the majority of his tenure in Chicago. Smith ends up with an 81-63 record over nine seasons with the Bears. He should have little trouble finding work as a coordinator, or perhaps even head coach.
        Za Smith-a bas i nisam ocekivao imao je solidnih rezultata sa Bears-ima ali ko ce ga znati sta oni planiraju......

Comment

• Ja sam ocekivao da ce otpustiti Smita.Imali su odlican skor na pocetku i mnogi su ih vec tada videli u PO da bi posle krenula serija losih rezultata.

U napadu su bili jednodimenzionalni, puno toga je zavisilo od Marsala.Zbog povreda mnogih igraca drugi put uzastopno propustaju PO i moralo je doci do promena.Novom treneru puno srece ka ostvarivanju tog cilja.
          Last edited by Ricma; 31-12-12, 16:41.

Comment

• Morate razumeti da je sportski Chicago bolesno ambiciozan, a i pored svih uspeha Bullsa, oni tamo jos uvek vise vole Bearse i Cubse iz MLB. Ovakav raspad je nedopustiv. Videcemo ko ce biti spreman da se uhvati u ekspres lonac, Gruden mozda?

I Norv ce biti najuren, zasluzeno, red bio posle neuspesnih sezona sa redovno dobrim timovima, Morz ce tamo 750%.

Comment

• Nazalost, potvrdjeno da gledamo poslednje utakmice u karijeri Raya Lewisa.

Comment

• E jbg.

Comment

• Ne znas da li je veca igracka ili ljudska legenda! Sad bar znam za koga cu navijati da osvoji SB.

Comment

• Sources tell WGR Radio that the Bills plan to interview former Bears coach Lovie Smith this weekend.
                    The Bills are casting a wide net in their search to replace Chan Gailey. They've been linked to Chip Kelly, Ray Horton, Doug Marrone and Ken Whisenhunt. Smith's turnover-forcing Cover-two defense that worked wonders in Chicago would certainly fit well in Buffalo. Although the Bills ranked 26th in points allowed last year, their defense is laden with talent. Smith was fired by the Bears Monday despite going 10-6 this season and posting a 81-63 overall record during his tenure that included one Super Bowl appearance.

Comment

• Gledam kvote na bet and winu i drugim slicnim sajtovima i po mnogima Denver prva favorit.Ljudi imali najlaksi raspored od svih timova i odjednom prvi favoriti.Iznenadjen sam time koliko su spustili SF, odmah su posle Denvera i NE, ali mi je razlika kvota malo poveca nego sto treba da bude.Meni licno su oni prvi favoriti za osvajanje SB samo par stvari da nastimuju.

Bijons ce pevati na SB.

Comment

• According to ESPN, the Chiefs are on the verge of a deal with Andy Reid.
                        Reid never even made it to Arizona. Instead, he's expected to take over a Chiefs team that went to the playoffs in 2010 but has gone 9-23 since then. They do have building blocks in place with dominant pass rusher Tamba Hali, a true top corner in Brandon Flowers, a strong offensive line and the No. 1 overall pick in April's draft. Reid will likely take over complete control of football operations, meaning GM Scott Pioli's role will at least be marginalized. He could end up being replaced by Reid's old friend from Philadelphia, Tom Heckert. Although Reid is known for running a pass-happy West Coast offense, his arrival would be good news for the unique talents of Jamaal Charles. Reid doesn't use committee backfields and knows how to get his running backs in space -- especially as receivers. Brian Westbrook and LeSean McCoy became stars under Reid.
                        Morz

Comment

• KCC su QB away od PO. Obzirom da ce biti prvi na draftu i da ce 99% uzeti Genoa, sa Reidom to uopste nije losa kombinacija, naprotiv. Imaju najtalentovanijeg RBa koji se pojavio u NFL u ovoj deceniji i koji moze postati bolji od Petersona, imaju Bowea, imaju opasnu odbranu. Sve je tu, samo treba uklopiti. E sad za Morza bi verovatno bila bolja kalifornijska klima za predpenzionerske dane, ali ko njega shisha.

Edit: Kada vec pricamo o draft QBevima za 2013/2014, Teddy Bridgewater je pregazio onu ludacku odbranu Floride u Sugar Bowlu, opasan sleeper, neko ce se veoma usreciti sa njim iz druge, trece runde. Po meni bolji igrac od Barkleya, pogotovo kada zagusti.

Comment

• Bowe ce mozda da ide, a on je jedini krsten hvatac. A i od odbrane se mnogo vise ocekivalo ove sezone. Recimo Berry je bas fejlovao...

Fali im jedno defanzivno krme i bar jedan CB. Lajnbekerski korpus im je strasan.

Imaju rupa, ali mislim da odlican HC to moze da ispravi. Smitha moraju izabrati.

Comment

• Nije se ni ocekivalo od Berry-a da ce ovu sezonu da rasturi ipak je prosle godine imao dosta nezgodu povredu i to na samom pecetku sezone ACL ili tako nesto...ali kako je zezona odmicala igrao je sve bolje.

Comment

• I Peterson je sjebao kolena pa vidimo kako igra

Comment

Working...
                                X