Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predsezona - PL & Championship 15/16 (pripremni mecevi, transferi, spekulacije)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maliajnstajn View Post
    Posao na pripreme sa djecom, ono sto Mou ne zna
    Ne moze bas sve da zna, jbg. Zna da osvoja titule, demolira gradskog rivala i jos ponesto.

Comment

• Bice interesantno gledati Akana kako nosa Wengericu mjesec dana na avataru
      sigpic
      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Originally posted by Avramovic View Post
        Ne moze bas sve da zna, jbg. Zna da osvoja titule, demolira gradskog rivala i jos ponesto.
        Zna i da isprovocira
        Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
          Zna i da isprovocira
          Kazes uzor ti je?

Comment

• Originally posted by Henryj View Post
            Kazes uzor ti je?
            Nisam to rekao,da mi je uzor nego da mi je omiljeni to je drugo nesto

#the return

Comment

• Velim uzor ti je kad su provokacije u pitanju ti hejteru Arsenala

Comment

• Originally posted by Henryj View Post
                Velim uzor ti je kad su provokacije u pitanju ti hejteru Arsenala
                Nisam hejter Arsenala nego Wengera,za mene je to velika razlika dok za vas ocigledno nije

#the return

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                  Nisam hejter Arsenala nego Wengera,za mene je to velika razlika dok za vas ocigledno nije

Comment

• Ahahaha gle ga Henry brat što je pustio *uda Akane falsifikatoru stari ^^
                    sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Gangrena View Post
                      Ahahaha gle ga Henry brat što je pustio *uda Akane falsifikatoru stari ^^
                      Da mi to nije jedan od omiljenih klipova koji mi uvijek izmami osmijeh naljutio bi se i reagovao bih

#the return

Comment

• Ahahah Mamic brat hahaha kakav osmjeh od uha do uha
                        sigpic
                        "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                        AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Comment

• Lester u trci sa Leverkuzenom meta Aranguiz

Aránguiz has informed his advisors that he would like to play Champions League football this season but Vitorio Piffero, the Internacional president, has since implied it would be 'impossible' to reject the lucrative package offered by the Foxes.
                            Šuškalo se nešto i da su neki jači klubovi iz prema zainteresovani,na kraju ništa

"Leicester told us they'll give 15m Euros for Aránguiz," he said. "The difference between their offer and other the offers is very big.

"They are also offering an absurd salary to Aránguiz. The will of the player is crucial. Now, no deal."
                            Šta je za Lester 15m

i ovi iz leverkuzena potvrdili

"We absolutely want to sign the player and we'll continue to fight for him," Bayer CEO Michael Schade told Bild.
                            kako stoje stvari ,za neke "smešne" pare bar za prem može da se dovede dobar igrač
                            ma samo nek je iz Čilea ne mogu više one brazilce da gledam
                            "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

• James Perch iz Wigana je presao u QPR
                                Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard!

Comment

Working...
                                X