Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predsezona - PL & Championship 15/16 (pripremni mecevi, transferi, spekulacije)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 6m6 minutes ago
    BREAKING: West Ham appoint Slaven Bilic as manager. More on #SSNHQ
    Ono sto se vec znalo, Bilic u West Hem-u

Comment

Slaven Bilic novi trener West Hama. Sretno Slavenu, fali u reprezentaciji uzasno. Sad ce slavna vunena kapica setat travnjacima Prema

Comment

Toliko o velikom imenu

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 22m22 minutes ago
              Andre Ayew has had medical at Swansea after agreeing personal terms #SSNHQ
              Ovi iz Svonsi rade odlicno na transfere...

Comment

Gomis i Ayew. Kakav tandem

Comment

Ne verujem da niko od top timova nije pucao na Ayewa , za koliko para su ga uzeli ?
                  sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gangrena View Post
                      Ne verujem da niko od top timova nije pucao na Ayewa , za koliko para su ga uzeli ?
                      Džabe, istekao mu ugovor.

Obiang je odličan igrač. Krađa.

Comment

evo šta ti novi priliv novca od tv prava donosi
                        videćemo sad kako će ovi "manji" klubovi poslovati
                        "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

Malo Championshipa

Burnley zainteresovan za igrača Middlesbrough, Dean Whitehead(33).

Za bivšeg veznjaka Stoke City-a, i Birmingham je zainteresovan.

Comment

Ovo sigurno nije Bilicev transfer, prakticki dan nakon objave novog trenera objavljuju novo igracko pojacanje. Weird.

Comment

Musa Sisoko:

"Didier Deschamps clearly told us that he will only be choosing players who are regularly playing. With one year to go until the Euros, you cannot change club and find yourself on the bench."

"At the same time, I want to play for one of the biggest clubs and I would notably like to play in the Champions League, something I cannot do at Newcastle. One day or another, my hour will come. In any case, I see myself staying in England."
                              Teško će kod nas da dodje do prve postave,osim ako ne predjemo na 4-3-3
                              "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

STEVE McCLAREN NOVI MANAGER NEWCASTLE UNITED-a

Newcastle United je dobio novog managera. Njegovo ime je Steve McClaren. On je sa Svrakama potpisao ugovor na tri godine, sa mogućnošću da se on produži na još pet godina.

"What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

Working...
                                X