X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ала се мучи...
    sigpic

Comment

• 3 vezane set lopte Agut propustio i izgubio set. Tesko da moze da se povrati sad...
      sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• Sta ovaj covjek radi sa ovim BH-om,ovo je razina raonica,a izvlacenje na FH je odvratno, odvratno sporo

Comment

• Fenomenalni Gael
          * Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• Bravo Gael, ali i veliko hvala Roger

Comment

• Ocekivano sve. Hoce li biti kakvih iznenadjenja danas
              Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• Numu švajcarci.
                sigpic

Comment

• пропаст...
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ne moze TB da dobije ove godine, ocajan je
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

• Federer ipak nije uspeo da napravi iznenadjenje. Ocekivana pobeda Monfisa mada laksa nego sto sam mislio, ocekivao sam 3.seta da budem iskren.

Comment

• Je li Monfis bio dobar ili Federer los?

Comment

• Originally posted by NI View Post
                          Je li Monfis bio dobar ili Federer los?
                          Da i da.

Comment

• Pravio je Fed neke glupe greske, ali je Monfils bio vrlo dobar.

Comment

• Originally posted by NI View Post
                              Je li Monfis bio dobar ili Federer los?
                              Kombinacija, Monfils je igrao bas dobro, ali je i Fed gresio i nije bio bas sav svoj.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                              with experience.

Comment

• Vidim da je misljenje nepodijeljeno.

I jucer je Monfis bio dobar.
                                Last edited by NI; 16-04-15, 13:05.

Comment

Working...
                                X